Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help (942 Views)

"Messi Vs Ronaldo" Football Career "Statistics" (Photos) / Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. / Okocha May Revive Football Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by justpowerful(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Her name is Dara and she's a friend who have this passion for soccer.
She has played with
different Nigerian clubs in Lagos and Osun State,
captained clubs,
and also played outside Nigeria I.e
port novo and Ghana...
The only but is that she's not yet at the peak of her career after 10years on the pitch.
I will be so grateful if any nairalander can link her up with foreign football academy for females or foreign football clubs...
I believe this forum has already done something greater than this in helping each other
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by DeBret(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Make I Sidon... Pple wey go comment they come shocked

1 Like

Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by crownprince102: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
My sister..... Getting a club or academy in europe for ladies is quite easy unlike men's football.
Please supply this informations
* Name
* Date of Birth.
* Playing Position
* Past Teams
* Present Team
and other necessary informations.

1 Like

Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by kliq(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Wow

Dara,what's your football age?
It's amazing that a rookieveteran wants to restart her career with an academy side after 10yrs of active football undecided
Even captained clubs shocked

Go and see TB Joshua lipsrsealed
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by teniola55(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
justpowerful:
Her name is Dara and she's a friend who have this passion for soccer.
She has played with
different Nigerian clubs in Lagos and Osun State,
captained clubs,
and also played outside Nigeria I.e
port novo and Ghana...
The only but is that she's not yet at the peak of her career after 10years on the pitch.
I will be so grateful if any nairalander can link her up with foreign football academy for females or foreign football clubs...
I believe this forum has already done something greater than this in helping each other
call me,make i link her to someone.If she is good,she might make the world cup team
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by justpowerful(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
crownprince102:
My sister..... Getting a club or academy in europe for ladies is quite easy unlike men's football.
Please supply this informations
* Name
* Date of Birth.
* Playing Position
* Past Teams
* Present Team
and other necessary informations.

thanks so much, I'm going to provide those info asap but I will like maybe if we can do more of this conv on whatsapp... you can buzz me up for a chat.

thanks so much
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by justpowerful(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
teniola55:
call me,make i link her to someone.If she is good,she might make the world cup team

waow, that will be a good one, thanks so much...
u can buzz me on whatsapp for a better chat or u send me ur number.
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by justpowerful(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
*Balogun Remilekun M.
*March-04-1998.
*Striker.
*played Olleme Pleatue in port novo and Queen stars in osun.
No present team.
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by crownprince102: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2015
justpowerful:
*Balogun Remilekun M.
*March-04-1998.
*Striker.
No present team.
1998? With 10 years experience?
No problem with that sha....... It's Nigerian thing.

Please remove that pics, it can be devasting to your career in future. Also clear your name. Someone might use it against you when you rise to stardom.
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by crownprince102: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2015
justpowerful:
*Balogun Remilekun M.
*March-04-1998.
*Striker.
No present team.
What matters most is...
* Your quality
* Your Injury Tolerance
* Your composure
* The pace
* The strength
* The technique
* The media attraction
* Cash (Most important)
No team will sponsor your flight and accomodation unless you 've been signed and unveiled. Some clubs do organise open trial in the summer in England such as
Watford ladies.
Southend ladies.
Birmingham ladies.
Etc.
Re: Her Football Career Is Crashing... Pls Help by crownprince102: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2015
justpowerful:
*Balogun Remilekun M.
*March-04-1998.
*Striker.
No present team.
You will have a good chance if you can supply video clips of matches you played.

Contact everton ladies fc through this mail and request for a trial. I guess they can supply you with more informations. I will keep you updated. Their trials date aren't out yet but it do hold in june.

Evertonladiescoe@evertonfc.com

(1) (Reply)

7goals In 2 Seasons, EPL Flop Striker Posed With Brand New £260,000 Lamborghini / Best Eleven Legend Footballers Who Never Won Champions League / Who Will Win The Copa America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.