Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. (2504 Views)

2017/2018 Football Career Trial And Tryouts Into International Football / "Messi Vs Ronaldo" Football Career "Statistics" (Photos) / Best European Country For An African To Start A Football Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
[b] i am not a good writer but i would try to atleast make sense.

well good day guys,

today happens to be the day that i decidade to maybe speak and look for help, and guidance and i think nairaland is really worth it,

some stories here made feel welcomed and happy, i have this dream of wanting to travel around the world, and make a career in football and we all know that making it big in football is all about the right connection or smooth system,
(and we all knw 9ja is all about how heavy your pocket is), right from the start some say its just a fling that its every little (child playing føotballs) dream to want to be a pro soccer player, but when i grow up and face the real world, i will stop all this wild imagination of mine, but as days gonebye my desire to want to make it pro, kept waxing stronger,( like my life depends on it dont you think its my destiny we all have our destinies ) not hear to write a story but to ask for guidance and good advice, i am a 100level student in unimaid, and i have set a goal for myself to save enough money so that right after schøol i would go after my dream, pls i need advice on how much i need to save and what is the best country to go and build a career in føotball. I Knw we have beautiful minds here pls help and cöntribute Thanks. [/b]
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by raphrinco: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Since you are still in school, for me, I would advise you to continue with your studies and keep working hard, stay away from Bad friends and keep the dream in your mind to avoid much discouragement. Moreover if you don't quit and keep on praying for God's Favor ,One day by Fire by force you will get your self in a top football team. Remember to join very good football team while studying is very important for you, from there you will make more contact, sharpen your skills, get fitter and wisen up about the game. Lastly football is played in EUROPE " "TO EVERY FOOTBALLER PLAYING FOR TOP TEAM IN EUROPE IS A PROMISE LAND " then Pray and work hard to get to the Promise land.
muhamadnur:
[b] i am not a good writer but i would try to make sense.

well good day guys,

today happens to be the day that i came across the travel thread and its really worth it,

some stories here made feel welcomed and happy, i have this dream of wanting to travel around the world, and make a career in football and we all know that making it big in football is all about the right connection or smooth system,
(and we all 9ja is all about how heavy your pocket is), right from the start some say its just a fling that its every little childs dream to want to be a pro soccer player, but when i grow up and face the real world and i will stop all this wild imagination of mine, but as days gobye my desire to want to make kept waxing stronger,( like my life depends on it dont you think its my destiny we all have our destinies ) not hear to write a story but to ask for guidance and good advice, i am a 100level student in unimaid, and i have set a goal for myself to save enough money so that right after schøol i would go after my dream, pls i need advice on how much i need to save and what is the best country to go and build my career in føotball. Thanks. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
raphrinco:
Since you are still in school, for me, I would advise you to continue with your studies and keep working hard, stay away from Bad friends and keep the dream in your mind to avoid much discouragement. Moreover if you don't quit and keep on praying for God's Favor ,One day by Fire by force you will get your self in a top football team. Remember to join very good football team while studying is very important for you, from there you will make more contact, sharpen your skills, get fitter and wisen up about the game. Lastly football is played in EUROPE " "TO EVERY FOOTBALLER PLAYING FOR TOP TEAM IN EUROPE IS A PROMISE LAND " then Pray and work hard to get to the Promise land.
thank you for your time and advice. God bless you bro.
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by Icon4s(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2016
muhamadnur:
[b] i am not a good writer but i would try to make sense.

well good day guys,

today happens to be the day that i came across the travel thread and its really worth it,

(and we all 9ja is all about how heavy your pocket is), right from the start some say its just a fling that its every little childs dream to want to be a pro soccer player, but when i grow up and face the real world and i will stop all this wild imagination of mine, but as days gobye my desire to want to make kept waxing stronger,( like my life depends on it dont you think its my destiny we all have our destinies ) not hear to write a story but to ask for guidance and good advice, i am a 100level student in unimaid, and i have set a goal for myself to save enough money so that right after schøol i would go after my dream, pls i need advice on how much i need to save and what is the best country to go and build my career in føotball. Thanks. [/b]

You are a 100level student already. It means you are likely above 17years old also.

Bros just face your studies.
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Icon4s:

You are a 100level student already. It means you are likely above 17years old also.

Bros just face your studies.
yes but dnt you think i can make it after skul, i will stil be young you knw we africans dnt age fast as the whites do.
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by MrSarcasm(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
muhamadnur:
yes but dnt you think i can make it after skul, i will stil be young you knw we africans dnt age fast as the whites do.
Bro, I've created several threads about that topic, my plan is exactly thesame as yours, after school I travel to Europe probably Belgium, but I'm still considering options and trying to think..

I hope to see you at the top bro and pay no attention to that killjoy up there telling you to face your studies, God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrSarcasm:
Bro, I've created several threads about that topic, my plan is exactly thesame as yours, after school I travel to Europe probably Belgium, but I'm still considering options and trying to think..

I hope to see you at the top bro and pay no attention to that killjoy up there telling you to face your studies, God bless
thanks a bunch bro, and thats great to see that i am not the only one here, and that made me happy you know they say "life attract life" are you still schooling?
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by MrSarcasm(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
muhamadnur:
thanks a bunch bro, and thats great to see that i am not the only one here, and that made me happy you know they say "life attract life" are you still schooling?
Yes, and I'll soon be through, after that I plan to make my move
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrSarcasm:
Yes, and I'll soon be through, after that I plan to make my move
wow thats great do you mind us knowing each other better.
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by zickyshey(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
what position do you play and how actively!?
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by adek6555: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
muhamadnur:
Well i'm very happy to know there are guys like me here,but my own problem now is cash as i also plan to go to europe.But i believe GOD will help us insha ALAH
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by MrSarcasm(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
muhamadnur:
No problem bro
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by MrSarcasm(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
adek6555:
Well i'm very happy to know there are guys like me here,but my own problem now is cash as i also plan to go to europe.But i believe GOD will help us insha ALAH
Amen tongue
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrSarcasm:
No problem bro
pls add up on facebook.com/mlashcr7
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
adek6555:
yes bro, insha allah we will make it, does that made it are also ppl like us lets pray and work hard and one day it will all be history.
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
zickyshey:
what position do you play and how actively!?
i am a striker i can play on both wings my strong foot is the right foot. I train atleast three to four hour,s a day 1hr at home individual training with the ball, 1hr with my team, 1hr30mn or 2hr jogging at night 6days per week.

1 Like

Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by zickyshey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
i am a striker i can play on both wings my strong foot is the right foot. I train atleast three to four hour,s a day 1hr at home individual training with the ball, 1hr with my team, 1hr30mn or 2hr jogging at night 6days per week.

send me an email zickyshey@gmail.com lets start from there!
Re: Pls To Where Is Best To Pursue My Football Career, Help Advice. by muhamadnur: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
zickyshey:

send me an email zickyshey@gmail.com lets start from there!
done that sir.

(1) (Reply)

Martins' Profile: Did Wiki Goof Or What? / Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? / Chelsea Won The League, But Some Of Their Players Will Not Receive Winners Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.