Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President (2225 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB / What Is The Difference Between Office - Of 1st Lady And -Wife Of President? / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by acidtalk: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
I was at the Presidential villa earlier today to see Mr President. Our meeting had barely commenced when Madam Peepee stormed in and the following discussion followed.

Acidtalk - Good Afternoon your excellency ma

Patience - (sighs) why you dey greet me? Shebi Omokri and Abati dey come tell me as you dey abuse me for internet.

Acidtalk - (kept mute with quite an embarrassing smile)

Patience - Jonah, me I don tire oh!

Jonathan - Peepee, what's wrong again?

Patience - All these my woman campaign no work oh! These women just dey chop our money but I know say Dem no go vote us.

Jonathan - How do you know that?

Patience - I blind? Shebi I dey see as all of them dey frown face when I dey talk. Clap, Dem no gree clap, to hail me sef na wahala.

Jonathan - So after all the money we have spent after postponing this election things are not still working in our favour. What can we now do?

Patience - Me I go suggest make we kuku sell the whole Nigeria to Queen Elizabeth make she dey in charge of the interim government.

Jonathan - Peepee, we can't sell a country and the Queen has no business in this. Suggest something else.

Patience - Jonah boy, make I tell you truth oh! E better make you sharperly call Julius Berger make them construct all the entire prison for Nigeria make e big and fine like my bedroom for Aso Rock. As I dey see am so we no fit escape am say you no go enter prison oh! Na by the grace of God that Aboki man no go throw me inside prison with you.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Wendy80(f): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2015
grin the prison part got me LOL grin
Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by acidtalk: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Wendy80:
grin the prison part got me LOL grin

That's their biggest fear not being defeated at the polls.

6 Likes

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Fadre7(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Throughout her speech, she manifested an image of a village masquerade providing a momentary comic relief to a poverty ravaged community not in a hurry for socio-economic salvation.”
“You would have thought that the First Lady would list her husband’s achievements in Ekiti State and then give the people some hope that her husband would build upon those achievements.”
“But she engaged in a duet with her host and soul mate, Governor Ayo Fayose, in an empty campaign comedy to a thoroughly dazed enlightened Ekiti people. It was a perfect duet by two comedians that one does not need any counsel‎ that Nigeria must be rescued from the captivity of the costumed ‘people of power’ without responsibility.”
“She was consistently painting Buhari as a man that would herd Nigerians into jail without committing any crime whereas Buhari only insisted that criminals during his coming administration would go to jail. She said she was not ready to prepare food for Fayose in jail‎. Inadvertently, Mrs. Jonathan was telling Nigerians ‎that Fayose is a candidate for the prison if Buhari wins.”
“Mrs. Jonathan only came to Ekiti to entertain in a political theatre full of deceits and false props constructed by Fayose for maximum personal profits

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by acidtalk: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2015
^^^ Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Isiterere(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Why is PEJ and GEJ are so afraid of jail?

I dreamt last night that GEJ and JK win presidential and Governorship election respectively.
Only for me to woke up and realise that my dream was clueless, pointless(GEJ) and just kidding (JK) kind of dream.

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Wetin man no go see? Na u even Mama Peace they spark out self, all her words na 'acid talk'; corrosive to the ears of all and slippery to the sane minds. cheesycheesycheesycheesy But I nor know if it's with a pungent smell o, hahahahahah
Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by calebrita(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
#Sai buhari
#PEJ entertaining Nigerians since 2011
#Buharist till there will he no muslim in saudi arabia

1 Like

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by SpencerLewis(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Nollywood desperately need such character for their comic relief movies. What a disgrace to the office of the 1st lady. The thing don sweet am she no want leave when it is obvious to both of them and their thief thief party that it will need 'divine miracle' for PDP win this election. Their police IG said we should leave immediately after voting. But no way. They want to manipulate the result and after tell us to go to court that will take 3-4yrs to resolve the matter. We must stay till they count the votes. And telling parties to present only one agent is another way to rig. They duty is to maintain peace and order and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Theultimate(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
But believe me, no one will be jailed even if Buhari win.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Dannyset(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
She's not as eloquent as this joor!
Maybe ur referring to his 2nd wife, Madueke.
Hehehehehehe.
Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Awoofawo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
angry
Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fadre7:
Throughout her speech, she manifested an image of a village masquerade providing a momentary comic relief to a poverty ravaged community not in a hurry for socio-economic salvation.”
“You would have thought that the First Lady would list her husband’s achievements in Ekiti State and then give the people some hope that her husband would build upon those achievements.”
“But she engaged in a duet with her host and soul mate, Governor Ayo Fayose, in an empty campaign comedy to a thoroughly dazed enlightened Ekiti people. It was a perfect duet by two comedians that one does not need any counsel‎ that Nigeria must be rescued from the captivity of the costumed ‘people of power’ without responsibility.”
“She was consistently painting Buhari as a man that would herd Nigerians into jail without committing any crime whereas Buhari only insisted that criminals during his coming administration would go to jail. She said she was not ready to prepare food for Fayose in jail‎. Inadvertently, Mrs. Jonathan was telling Nigerians ‎that Fayose is a candidate for the prison if Buhari wins.”
“Mrs. Jonathan only came to Ekiti to entertain in a political theatre full of deceits and false props constructed by Fayose for maximum personal profits
Re: The 1st Lady's Secret Advice To Mr President by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dannyset:
She's not as eloquent as this joor!
Maybe ur referring to his 2nd wife, Madueke.
Hehehehehehe.

Sure, most of what she said was even in her dialect. I had to translate it so you all will understand.

And the woman sabi shout as she dey talk. She just dey pour me spit for body.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Rigging Imo State Poll / OBJ Seeks To Return To PDP Over PMB Snub / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.