Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (40811 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2015
who remembers d movie LAGOS NA WAA This guy brought back solomon shoe..choi

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Situation001(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Ernieman:
and you think if you were to be in his position as a media personality with the kinda pedigree he's been able to achieve over the years, you mum wouldn't mind having carried denrele instead of you?

You open your mouth and say trash, no regard for human life, no ounce of love in you.....that his mum would have killed him, can you hear yourself? God made this guy, he is human, he has been this way right from his infant days and guess what? GOD LOVES HIM! You are the type that would drive someone into comitting suicide with your venomous tongue.

I pray you don't give birth to an a slowpoke but you have to watch what you say about other people. Show some love if you have any left in you.
mind what you type sir... thank you

but wetin concern me sef undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by SisiNini(f): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2015
D hair is like mop-stick.. #LOL

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2015
kliq:

The lady is beautiful smiley

She's fine before na...there is nothing wrong with her face. It's the head am stressing on
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by BabaO2: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......
We love Clean headed women

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2015
I Don't know how to describe the babe with the "gorimakpa" she reminds me of those alians in most movies. Denrele should give her small hair
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by luckyopara(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2015
If I hear say dat guy no be gay

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2015
This dude is a real clown
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by luckyopara(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2015
kliq:

The lady is beautiful smiley
extremely beautiful...she gush

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by justmag(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2015
That man is happily doing what makes him happy and you are behind a computer insulting him. Let that man be. If he wants yo wear red hair then let him wear red hair. He doesn't have to be you before you approve or make sense of his life style. Lamess.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by franksam2009: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......
. the lady is sexy, her bald hair with her with her sexy body turns me on,, I do like to fvk her
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Sweatlock(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by justmag(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2015
ikwoche:
I Don't know how to describe the babe with the "gorimakpa" she reminds me of those alians in most movies. Denrele should give her small hair

how many girls do you know look that beautiful?? If she is an alien, then what do you call these apes bleaching their skin or wearing horse hair? Humans? undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Aislily(f): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2015
[/color][color=#770077] lolz... make d guu wake up... frm his slumba. Na wao fu dis Mrs derele
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Crazy boy
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by adeko1: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Aliens from outer space. Can you imagine these man. grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by zid82(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Wetin I wan talk self...
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by prettyJoy22(f): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2015
I used to like this guy but this is a whole new level of crazy embarassed
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
sorry are u speaking swahili language? undecided
and she's got 20 likes already! Nigerian men eh ...chai
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by prettyJoy22(f): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2015
luckyopara:
If I hear say dat guy no be gay
. Na homo him be grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by wildikeman(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2015
I like dis guy! People like him make the world fun! Just wish Nigerians were more open minded to see the beauty of his style
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by zid82(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Wetin I wan talk self...? There are different classes of superstar,model,artist etc , with styles. And wen you're famous and rich,you do more good or stupid things;depending on your style. Mr/Miss(coz I dnt knw d title 2 use). Denrele,which be your style?
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2015
And so? Add 5m to Derele, I will never accept him!

Ishilove:

Hian. So? embarassed
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Add 5million to Derele, I won't accept him!

Or I remove d money and discard the idiot.!

tongue
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kilokeys(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
softysparky:
Lol, I used to hate this guy but got tired @a point.
I only SMH and wish him quick recovery.

exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Gay alert!!!
Run for your A$$$$$$$$$$ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by ameryzzy(f): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
She's so beautiful biko

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by englishmart(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem
lol.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Ellylace(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2015
wildikeman:
I like dis guy! People like him make the world fun! Just wish Nigerians were more open minded to see the beauty of his style
Beauty of his style?? Lollllllllllllz...Dude, u crap me up with your sarcasm.. grin....Wait! ..you were being sarcastic right? sad

Now i'm not one to judge...But this guy's a freakshow abeg..fun, but freakish! tongue
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I just like this denrele for some reason.

I'd like to meet him. smiley

the girl with the skin crop hair kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
But Hez A Gay,Am Very Sure Of That,i Use to Stay closer to there Family House in Lag b4.sad
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kikelomojessy(f): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Wow! I hope that lady is a nigerian cos she looks more finer than amber rose. Beautiful skin cut lady.

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by bobolizim(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
lonelydora:
This guy again? I wonder if his mother will not be regretting why she did not abort him.
Bort him;?lols...wen last did u buy garri for ur mum??some people just open dr mouth and talk rubbish..he's got freedom he can live his lifr d way he want nd also he's gor a house at south africa,where is urs??mtcheww smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose / Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.