Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (40809 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by timunstopable: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Op did u say sexy? Are u gay

silverdam:
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Why wont you like him? when he is the bread winner of your house!

mumu likie u! tongue

bobolizim:
thc...nd who forced u to like him??we no ur type..showing as if dey r angel but inside nah somefin else...i like d guy cos he is original...he isnt fake...he shows who he really is nd wat he likes
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Derenle should Pls lend that girl on his right some hair. Crase people. undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......
Girls may hate it but many guys wouldn't have a problem with that. She still looks sexy to me.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

how many girls do you know look that beautiful?? If she is an alien, then what do you call these apes bleaching their skin or wearing horse hair? Humans? undecided

You are right. She's naturally beautiful and bold. Its just that I am not used to gorimakpa on ladies
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by tonychristopher: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
silverdam:
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1

This guy is the NIGERIANS BIGGEST GAY export
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem
Lolz! How about Ooh Churchii grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Mtchew undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by ernecy(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Chisos!!!!! shocked!!! What a beautiful breed female horse.

Ok wait, make I check again!!!

Run into the toilet to puke!!!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Adaezeagu:
nwanyi ishi mkpe

Your full life there...I don't know what you typed o but it can never be me
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
youmour:

You my dear are deranged,majority of men like myself love ladies wit no hair,its hella sexy

You my dear are both equally foolish and stupid. I don't know if madness is on your chromosomes o but as for me, am not mad
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
ameryzzy:

She's so beautiful biko

Aunty she obviously is, nobody is saying she's not
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Adaezeagu(f): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

Your full life there...I don't know what you typed o but it can never be me
u don't know wot I typed really? U would have asked for translations if u don't understand. I was only supporting wot you said aabout d bald head girl
Nwanyi ishi mkpe means woman with bald head.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Adaezeagu:
u don't know wot I typed really? U would have asked for translations if u don't understand. I was only supporting wot you said aabout d bald head girl
Nwanyi ishi mkpe means woman with bald head.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you boo.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Op is d guy openly gay ? ...
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

You my dear are both equally foolish and stupid. I don't know if madness is on your chromosomes o but as for me, am not mad

Madness my dear is your first name its Jessica,who born you?
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Adaezeagu(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you boo.
[quote][/quote] smiley no wahala
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
youmour:

Madness my dear is your first name its Jessica,who born you?

I don't know if you answer to madness o but madness has never been part of me and never will be. God will see you through whatever you're facing now, Amen
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
wildikeman:
and she's got 20 likes already! Nigerian men eh ...chai
LOL... The thing taya me too .
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

I don't know if you answer to madness o but madness has never been part of me and never will be

All this talk back n forth aint cutting it,do u wanna fuccck,yes or nay?
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Adaezeagu:
smiley no wahala

Much love babe
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote tauthor=youmour post=31777643]

All this talk back n forth aint cutting it,do u wanna fuccck,yes or nay?[/quote]

Yeye, you have a problem
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Anibaba1:

hehehe..she is saying ftc.
really? Hmmm ok oo. But seriously what the name of the language she typed?
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Lyrically(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

Yeye, you have a problem

Yea i know cry

White people call it konjitisis and its contagious heck even worse than ebola,the only know cure is pussicide V which can be only found in between the crevice of female kroncrosis,pls nack me.i dont want to die
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by myouri(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
If only his Mom didn't die when he was a kid, she could have seen this coming and corrected it grin grin

I don't agree with his looks but I love his personality and I would really love to meet him cheesy..
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Forwetinnah: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
The OP alerting Ladies that he's single?? OP, tell his backyard screw man friends biko. We are not interested. No decent woman would hang around Werenle let alone marry him. Taaaaah!!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by xtiana4: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
na wao, pls u wan make we run
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
But Hez A Gay,Am Very Sure Of That,i Use to Stay closer to there Family House in Lag b4.sad
whatever man.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by simdam500(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol nairalanders hate this guy bad bad ooo shocked grin grin grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ellylace:
Beauty of his style?? Lollllllllllllz...Dude, u crap me up with your sarcasm.. grin....Wait! ..you were being sarcastic right? sad

Now i'm not one to judge...But this guy's a freakshow abeg..fun, but freakish! tongue
him, lady gaga and the likes of Charly boy intrigue me seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Okon Lagos' Mother Is Dead / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.