Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth (1000 Views)

12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth by Davedonrich(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Comedian Basketmouth, rapper Olamide
and singer Wizkid were in London for a
show earlier this year, on valentine’s
day.
In an interview with MTV Base,
Basketmouth revealed that he found it
stressful to work with Wizkid but
described Olamide as phenomenal.
According to him, “Wizkid is just
something else. Olamide is phenomenal.
I’ll speak from the bottom of my heart,
thank you Olamide; the guy did not give
me one single stress. I’m not saying
Wizkid gave me stress but you know
what I mean.”

Source:www.radar.ng/gist/olamide-is-phenomenal-wizkid-is-stressful-to-work-with-basket-mouth/
Re: Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Reason *Wizkid=Kid and Olamide=man*
Re: Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth by Airforce1(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Basket mouth been spewing trash since 19bc
Re: Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth by Kingblingz(m): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Wizkid going 4 Dubai and London Tours,Olamide be going 4 Alaba nd iyana paja Tours
Re: Olamide Is Phenomenal, Wizkid Is Stressful To Work With – Basket Mouth by Baba419(m): 2:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Hope you've paid him in full? angry

(1) (Reply)

INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola / Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex / Tonto Dikeh Replies Fan Who Comes For Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.