Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (13813 Views)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Christ's Return Is Imminent / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2015
annyplenty:

Please dont be confused. Ask HIM to help you to clear the confusion and to lead you aright.

Please get everything right. REPENT and PREPARE. I pray God will help you to make it in Jesus' name.
Rapture is a false belief invented by John Darby in 1830 AD. It is uknown to Christians before John Darby. Therefore it is a "new gospel" which is definitely not by Divine revelation.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
The world is in dire distress! Blood are being shed like never before. No place is safe anymore. Great tribulation has begun.

Rapture is imminent. Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2015
There are more and more attacks on believers by the day. There is open rejection of GOD and all that HE is. evil storm is brewing across the lands. GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.

Repent in JESUS CHRIST, and live a holy life.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by NnaNna4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:
meanwhile these guys are out there discovering things and these ones are here dreaming..

lol... smiley

King James Bible
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath
made man upright; but they have sought out
many inventions.

ecclesiastic 7:29

IN SUMMARY

While God has done his part creating man, it man's part now to dominate the earth through inventions. Inventions are meant to boost the worship of God and not otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by NnaNna4(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
rahymat:
God is showing me some signs too but im confused they tink im mad.

Not every sign you get is from God, especially when you are confused. Go for counseling and also check if you have peace when you correlate your dreams/revln with the word of God

This Stage of your life is very important. Don't rush to tell people your signs until you sought things out spiritually.
A lot of spirits have powers to whisper/ produce voices that can mislead.
To worsen it, they come with familiar faces,voices,dreams and signs that look very real. Just Be careful and wise.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
NnaNna4:

King James Bible
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath
made man upright; but they have sought out
many inventions.

ecclesiastic 7:29

IN SUMMARY

While God has done his part creating man, it man's part now to dominate the earth through inventions. Inventions are meant to boost the worship of God and not otherwise.
you are right
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
NnaNna4:

Not every sign you get is from God, especially when you are confused. Go for counseling and also check if you have peace when you correlate your dreams/revln with the word of God

This Stage of your life is very important. Don't rush to tell people your signs until you sought things out spiritually.
A lot of spirits have powers to whisper/ produce voices that can mislead.
To worsen it, they come with familiar faces,voices,dreams and signs that look very real. Just Be careful and wise.
You are on point,
we have the Scripture as our guide. No other voice or dream supercedes the Scripture
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent.

Shalom.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
VISION! ETHIOPIA OVERTHROWN: RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

On Thursday, 2nd April, 2015, about half past midnight, I was shown the following revelation in a dream.
I saw that I was in my office and major news media had reported a possible overthrown of the government of Ethiopia. We were watching the news. Many citizens of Ethiopia were also seen parading the airports. They were making all efforts to run out of their country to other countries because of the unrest that had broken out in their country.

My colleagues and I were trying to analyze and pass comments about the political situation of that country. When I wanted to make my own comments, I started telling that with this overthrowing of Ethiopia, then Rapture is imminent.

I remembered clearly while making those comments that the scriptures say that Libya, Egypt and Ethiopia would all be overthrown by the antichrist when he came on stage. And then both Libya and Egypt had been overthrown in the year, 2011. Now it is the turn of Ethiopia. I was shouting that Rapture is imminent, not minding that I was in the office. The dream then ended.

Daniel 11:40-44
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

It was impressed in my heart that this message was to be a confirmation of the one I opened in this threadthat the great tribulation has begun and Rapture is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
THE TIME TO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST HAS COME

On Friday, 16th January, 2015, I was in a worship session on my knees. My eyes were closed and I was Praising God. Then, a vision was brought to while I still in the worship mode. In the vision, I saw a woman. She was pointing her finger to her forehead and signaling at me to look at the forehead but I did not understand what message she was trying to pass across to me.

The second time, she pointed her finger to her forehead for me to see. Then suddenly I was made to understand in my spirit that the woman was trying to tell me that the time to receive the mark of the beast in the foreheads has come. Then, the vision was taken away and I continue with my worship.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2015
STRANGE DISEASES ARE SPRINGING UP EVERYDAY- THOSE WITH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN CAUSES AND CURES. RACIAL AND XENOPHOBIC TENSION AND VIOLENCES ARE HAPPENING EVERYWHERE AND YET MANY PEOPLE STILL SAY EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

REPENT AND LIVE HOLY TO ESCAPE WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AT RAPTURE.

GREAT TRIBULATION HAS ALREADY BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/govt-investigating-ondo-mysterious-deaths-minister/

GREAT TRIBULATION has begun. Rapture is imminent. Repent and Live holy.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015

STRANGE DISEASES ARE SPRINGING UP EVERYDAY- THOSE WITH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN CAUSES AND CURES. RACIAL AND XENOPHOBIC TENSION AND VIOLENCES ARE HAPPENING EVERYWHERE AND YET MANY PEOPLE STILL SAY EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

REPENT AND LIVE HOLY TO ESCAPE WITH THE LORD Jesus CHRIST AT RAPTURE.

GREAT TRIBULATION HAS ALREADY BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dear Reader,

Great tribulation has begun! Do not delay your preparation for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Ships are wrecking on regular basis. Xenophobic attacks are going on. Terrorist groups and terrorism are rampant. Christians are being beheaded and churches are being burnt and nobody is talking for the church. economies are dwindling. planes are crashing and some are missing in the air. nuclear war threats and many more.

Jesus is coming. Prepare ye the way of the Lord. Great tribulation has begun. Any moment the rapture will take place. waste time no more.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
EARTHQUAKE IN NEPAL, RIOTS AND VIOLENCE IN BALTIMORE, USA, XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA, the great tribulation has begun! RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!. Don't live in denial and unbelief. Search the scriptures and match with what is happening. Ask the Lord, if you are still in doubt.

Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ and be made ready for His return.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Scholar8200(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Papist:

Rapture is a false belief invented by John Darby in 1830 AD. It is uknown to Christians before John Darby. Therefore it is a "new gospel" which is definitely not by Divine revelation.
But what would be said about 1 Thessalonians 4:17? darby too?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Scholar8200(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2015
annyplenty:

EARTHQUAKE IN NEPAL, RIOTS AND VIOLENCE IN BALTIMORE, USA, XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA, the great tribulation has begun! RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!. Don't live in denial and unbelief. Search the scriptures and match with what is happening. Ask the Lord, if you are still in doubt.

Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ and be made ready for His return.

JESUScoming
Rather these are the signs of the last days see Matthew 24. The Great tribulation will have the anti - christ and false prophet being very prominent. These are not here yet! see 2 Thessalonians 2.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
NEPAL EARTHQUAKE UPDATE

1. EARTHQUAKE WAS 7.9 MAGNITUDE AND OCCURRED ON APRIL 25, 2015.

2. EARTHQUAKE OCCURRED FOR ONLY 2 MINUTES.

3. IT WAS ABOUT 22 TIMES STRONGER THAN THAT OF HAITI.

4. THE EARTHQUAKE HAD AN EQUIVALENT POWER OF THAT OF 22 THERMONUCLEAR BOMBS DETONATED AT ONCE.

5. SUCH AN EARTHQUAKE NEVER HAPPENED IN THE LAST 700 YEARS.

6. WORLD'S TALLEST MOUNTAIN, EVEREST, WAS AFFECTED BY THE QUAKE WITH MANY CLIMBERS AND TOURISTS AFFECTED.

7. ABOUT 40 AFTERSHOCKS AS HIGH AS BETWEEN 4.0 TO 6.6 MAGNITUDES WERE PRODUCED BY THE QUAKE.

8. DEATH TOLL HAS RISEN TO 7,040.

9. ABOUT 40,000 HOMES DESTROYED.

10. LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE FOR FEAR OF AFTERSHOCKS.

Great tribulation has begun! Rapture is imminent! Repent and Turn away from sins.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2015
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-IC279_nsleep_G_20150427001254.jpg

Nepalese residents in open field for fear of aftershocks.

Great tribulation has begun. Make haste to escape with the Lord Jesus Christ. Repent, Live in absolute Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2015

Nepalese residents in open field for fear of aftershocks.

Great tribulation has begun. Make haste to escape with the Lord Jesus Christ. Repent, Live in absolute Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2015
Dust storms are sweeping the world. Experts are baffled by developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LctD3EW1qys Dust storm turned day into night in belarus and caused travel chaos.

GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE. VERY SHORTLY, THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WILL BE RAPTURED. THE TABLE IS SET. COME AND BE PART OF THE WEDDING SUPPER. WASH YOUR GARMENT CLEAN AND SPOTLESS.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by johnw74: 3:40am On May 06, 2015
Papist:

How do you get so much wrong in so few words?

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air
: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

He is indeed coming. Blessed are those that are called to the marriage supper of The Lamb.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
I am sure that this OP is seeing visions given by DEMONS and FAMILIAR SPIRITS.
There are millions of people that still need to hear this GOSPEL and you are here shouting HELL FIRE up and down.

ROM1:16-for i ashamed of the GOSPEL for it is the power of GOD unto SALVATION...
why dont you just stick to the WORD.
there something u dont understand @OP.People like u do not preach,teach the gospel.People like u do not even pray.
When last did u pray that people should come to knowledge of the Gospel?..
Why dont u stick to the word,The message is simple...
Mark16:15-17-Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature..
Matt28:17-Go ye into the world and make disciples of every nation and teaching them the word..
The Gospel of christ does not contain a message of hell fire..
The Gospel is simple
1cor15:3-4--how that Christ died for our sins,how that he was buried and how he rose again the third day,
Acts16:31--Believe on the lord Jesus,thou shall be saved.
Rom10:8-10--if thou shall blieve in thy heart and confess with thy mouth that God raise Jesus from the dead,thou shall be saved..

It's only people who dont know what the ministry of our Lord Jesus is or those that are not even involved in the work of the ministry that GO about saying ARRANT NONSENSE.
2cor5:19-20:-God was in christ,reconciling the world unto himself,not imputing thier trespasses against them and HE(GOD) has committed unto us the word of reconcilation(NOT OF HELLFIRE).it is plain and clear.

God has committed unto us the word of reconcilation..we are to spread that message .how that God reconciled the world unto himself through Jesus christ...

Its PLAIN and SIMPLE. It is beta you start preaching the gospel other than saying ARRANT NONSENSE..
SELAH
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Mckenzy99(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2015
Jesus Christ,the only Son of the Living God is coming any moment from now.

Please,i am appealing not to loose your soul which is so precious to the world(devil).

Repent of your sins no matter how many they are and accept Jesus Christ into your life as Your Lord and Saviour of your whole being.

It cost nothing to believe in Jesus and the price he alone paid for our sins.

Now is the time,now not tomorrow to surrender to him,he is lovely waiting for YOU.

JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2015
sportsmaster:
I am sure that this OP is seeing visions given by DEMONS and FAMILIAR SPIRITS.
There are millions of people that still need to hear this GOSPEL and you are here shouting HELL FIRE up and down.

ROM1:16-for i ashamed of the GOSPEL for it is the power of GOD unto SALVATION...
why dont you just stick to the WORD.
there something u dont understand @OP.People like u do not preach,teach the gospel.People like u do not even pray.
When last did u pray that people should come to knowledge of the Gospel?..
Why dont u stick to the word,The message is simple...
Mark16:15-17-Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature..
Matt28:17-Go ye into the world and make disciples of every nation and teaching them the word..
The Gospel of christ does not contain a message of hell fire..
The Gospel is simple
1cor15:3-4--how that Christ died for our sins,how that he was buried and how he rose again the third day,
Acts16:31--Believe on the lord Jesus,thou shall be saved.
Rom10:8-10--if thou shall blieve in thy heart and confess with thy mouth that God raise Jesus from the dead,thou shall be saved..

It's only people who dont know what the ministry of our Lord Jesus is or those that are not even involved in the work of the ministry that GO about saying ARRANT NONSENSE.
2cor5:19-20:-God was in christ,reconciling the world unto himself,not imputing thier trespasses against them and HE(GOD) has committed unto us the word of reconcilation(NOT OF HELLFIRE).it is plain and clear.

God has committed unto us the word of reconcilation..we are to spread that message .how that God reconciled the world unto himself through Jesus christ...

Its PLAIN and SIMPLE. It is beta you start preaching the gospel other than saying ARRANT NONSENSE..
SELAH

I think you are the one that is confused here. You are lacking behind. You Don eve know the time we are into. What do you think the op is doing? He is reminding everyone of the coming of Jesus and his judgment. that is the true preaching. When you preach, you make people know about sin and hell fire. The revelation is also about hell fire and God's judgment. Or is that not what Bible says? Ignoramus! Stay there and keep talking like the people in the Noahs days that perished, but I pray you will not perish.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 9:04am On May 14, 2015
peteregwu:

I think you are the one that is confused here. You are lacking behind. You Don eve know the time we are into. What do you think the op is doing? He is reminding everyone of the coming of Jesus and his judgment. that is the true preaching. When you preach, you make people know about sin and hell fire. The revelation is also about hell fire and God's judgment. Or is that not what Bible says? Ignoramus! Stay there and keep talking like the people in the Noahs days that perished, but I pray you will not perish.
I am so so disappointed in you.
Jesus said in mark16:15-"Go ye in to the world and preach the Gospel"...

The message of the GOSPEL is simple,
HOW that christ died for our sins,he was buried and he rose again the third.how he paid the price of sins.all you need to be saved is to believe this simple truth..1cor15:3-4
There are millions that need to hear this Gospel..God committed unto us the WORD of RECONCILATION 2cor5:17-21..
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2015
THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. IT IS FAST SPREADING ACROSS THE NATIONS. VERY SOON, THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WILL BE RAPTURED AND THE DOOR OF GRACE WILL BE SHUT.

MAKE HASTE. RUN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO THE ONLY SAVIOUR OF MANKIND, JESUS CHRIST, BEFORE THE TRUMPET SOUNDS.

REPENT OF ALL SINS. LIVE HOLY.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2015
JONAH CRIED AND CRIED BUT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE DISOBEYED HIS CALL UNTIL THE FLOOD CAME AND DESTROYED THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE.

GOD is giving HIS warning because HE does not want anyone to perish but people ignore and say all is well when in actual sense nothing is well.

REPENT and prepare before the trumpet sounds.

Shalom.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
Great Tribulation has begun! Any time, the Trumpet will sound and it will be too late for those anyone who has not given his life to JESUS CHRIST, and washed clean in HIS blood.

JESUS is coming. Prepare ye The way Of The Lord.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2015
On Thursday, 28th May, 2015, around 2p.m Nigerian time, I had a dream which is still pointing to the imminent rapture and the eventual coming on stage of the man of sin with his number.

I was in a room which I guessed was my room and a technician was helping me to fix some electrical fault in my room. I had preached to the young man on few occasions and warned him to accept The Lord, Jesus Christ, and prepare for His coming in order to escape the wrath of God that was coming to the world but the young man was always gainsaying. I remembered how I tried to convince him in my last conversation with him which was a few weeks ago, that the beast and his mark was around but the man believed he had a way out apart from Jesus Christ.

Then, an advert was run on the television screen. In the advert, the figure 666 which was beautifully written in cursive style was shown on the tv screen. The narrator of the advert began to say in local language which I translated to English as follows. “It is here”. “Go and take your own”. “It is the right thing to do”. “The ones displayed here are the genuine ones”. He said those words as if, though, some counterfeit numbers had been released initially but then that the ultimate and the genuine number had eventually come out.

After the young man and I both watched and listened to the advert, I looked at him and said ‘with all my warnings, this thing finally came upon you'. As if to despise my concerns, the man just said glossly that God will help him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? / I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Cardinal Keith O'brien Resigns As Archbishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.