Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. (7496 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by missross(f): 2:09am On Mar 19, 2015
BIGGIE, IS THAT YOU? BEHOLD THE MAN BEHIND BIG BROTHER AFRICA VOICE?

That rich voice...'Uti,report to the diary room'
Always assumed he was coloured.
So good to see you Biggie!
More about him...

Sifiso Makhubu is the guy behind biggie's voice in Big Brother Africa. Sifiso Makhubu describes his voice as deep, dark authoritative, smooth and sexy.

He offers his voice services to interested companies to be feature in Tv shows and other advertisement firms. Sisibo tells BBAGossip that
My voice is perfect for narrations as it has a deep dark authorative element to it. Over and above that I've had great success with sporting promos, as well as corporate audiovisuals. i am also ken on being an mc in the near future since i would like to also be the backing voice at gala events and ceremonies.
Samples of his voice can be found on www.intertalent.co.za and click on Sifiso Makhubu.
I checked it out; lo and behold it was Big Brother talking. Lol.

http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2015/03/biggie-is-that-you-behold-man-behind.html

Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by kilokeys(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2015
here is what i imagined

Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol
Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by fromnigeria(m): 2:32am On Mar 19, 2015
very soon Big Brother etc, will come for me. My voice is thicker and bass(ic). grin
Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by bellesangel(f): 3:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Is she d most beautiful and young girl on earth?

Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by TVTKOKO(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
bellesangel:
Is she d most beautiful and young girl on earth?
height of inferiority complex! You try sha but ma gal is finer even without make up
Re: This Is Big Brother? The Man Behind That Voice. by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
TVTKOKO:
height of inferiority complex! You try sha but ma gal is finer even without make up

the most interesting thing about her post is the time she made it. person dey awake till 3.am dey wonder if she fine or not. na wa oh.

at least you get light that time.

(1) (Reply)

Scariest Yoruba Movies / Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / What Is Your Best Season Film Ever??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.