Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession (1524 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Buses To Agulu Youths, N20m To 20 Agulu Villages / Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Sirniyeh(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2015
www.newspunch.org/fayoses-sacks-aide-kunle-adeyemi-over-confession-of-n20m-illegal-transfer/

www.theelitesnigeria..com/2015/03/breaking-news-fayoses-director-of.html

The Director of Protocol in the Office of
Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose, Mr Kunle
Adeyemi, is biting his fingers in apparent regret
over an official assignment that went awry.

Evidently, one of the functionaries assisting Fayose
in his “clearing and cleaning the house” exercise in
the Government House, Adeyemi’s duty in recent
past is to routinely assist the governor ferry to
Ibadan the sum of N20 million every weekend.
He was carrying out that duty diligently until last
weekend, when he, as usual, loaded N20 million
cash inside the booth of a Government House car
to be delivered at Ibadan where the cash would be
changed to dollars.

As he approached a security check-point between
Ife and Ibadan, the security officers insisted on
seeing the contents in his heavy bag. When the bag
was opened, the officers were shocked to see such
large sums of money in transit.

The security men sought to know how he came
about that huge sums of money and Kunle
confessed the money belonged to Governor Ayo
Fayose; and he had instructed him to change it to
dollars in Ibadan.

To verify his claim, the security officers reportedly
ordered Adeyemi to call the governor to find out
from him. He called his principal, who, in turn,
confirmed to the security agents that the money
belonged to him. He was then left to go ahead with
his journey.

However, when Adeyemi returned from Ibadan, a
letter for his removal from his post was already
waiting for him. His offence was that he mentioned
Fayose as the owner of the money. Adeyemi has
since been transferred to the state’s Sports
Council.

3 Likes

Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2015
APC kwenu!!! Una try well well for this great news. Adonhiya..

Fayose the cataract in APC's eye..

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by tit(f): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2015
One day, one hot smelling lie!
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by ZACHIE: 4:59am On Mar 19, 2015
This story does not add up.
Why did he it change the money in Ekiti?
For 20m Emir of Sabo in Ibadam would personally travel to Ekiti to change that sum.
Assuming he must go to Ibadam with the sum, Fayose will be blaring sirens in convoy longer than that of Jonathan to ferry the money down.
Nice try
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by jeffizy(m): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2015
I'm not a Fayose fan, but, this is so lame.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2015
PDP the party of corrupt people
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by molydonhenry(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol, breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God he is not corrupt. He only stole!
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by viczing(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2015
tit:
One day, one hot smelling lie!

As in eh
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Nutase: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2015
smells like a setup
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Sunnyjoe47: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Imagine this such thing is happening in this state of Ekiti and we are suffer for 2month outstanding salary and our is telling us their is no money, you can believe me that the best hotel in dubai that was building nw nah Fayose get am , I can se that is why fayose kick against GMB when he know that GMB wil come for him..
Ready for jail oooooooO

Sai Buhari I hail ooooooO
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by HzRF(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnyjoe47:
Imagine this such thing is happening in this state of Ekiti and we are suffer for 2month outstanding salary and our is telling us their is no money, you can believe me that the best hotel in dubai that was building nw nah Fayose get am , I can se that is why fayose kick against GMB when he know that GMB wil come for him..
Ready for jail oooooooO

Sai Buhari I hail ooooooO
Shey b na 2 months (if DAT is true)
We Osun wey day on d 5th nko
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Beer Parlour Gist
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by sinizia: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Useless propaganda. How does the Fayose changing money to Dollars equate to a 'scandal'? I was hoping to read he's looting such money. Or you mean a Governor can't change money to Dollars? The purpose of the money is what should be known before screaming 'scandal'. Lame news.
Re: FAYOSE N20M SCANDAL: The Aide Sacked After Confession by Sirniyeh(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Useless propaganda. How does the Fayose changing money to Dollars equate to a 'scandal'? I was hoping to read he's looting such money. Or you mean a Governor can't change money to Dollars? The purpose of the money is what should be known before screaming 'scandal'. Lame news.

Keep quiet! Na your Brother? Let's call a spade a spade...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.