Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari (2746 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by TectonoGroup: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Tectono Business Review gathered that a world class political economist and professor of entrepreneurship, Prof. Pat Utomi, has advised Ndigbo and the entire Nigerians to vote for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, whom he said would restore hope to Nigeria.

Prof. Utomi, who is a founding member of the Ndigbo Lagos group, said Ndigbo have been branded as people who sell their votes to the highest bidder. He, therefore, urged the people of the South-East to vote wisely in order to shed this reputation.

To read the full report, click: http://tectono..com/2015/03/pat-utomi-advises-ndigbo-to-vote-for.html

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2015
When Pat contested that post how many votes did he get from the Ndigbo grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls tell them

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Oklander: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Vote Buhari!

7 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by ngoziiwenofu1: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Pat is a sick man if he really said that. He needs a shrink!
He wants to kill Nigerians.

Kindly judge for yourself, Nigeria is moving forward.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/fec-approves-full-implementation-of-confab-report/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by midolian(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Ndigbos? I seriously wonder why they are worshipping GEJ this much..Even the Ijaws don't worship him as they do.

7 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
Ndigbos? I seriously wonder why they are worshipping GEJ this much..Even the Ijaws don't worship him as they do.
No one is worshipping GEJ.
But vote GEJ till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Oga utomi, wedonhiya.. Meanwhile,

GO and HIDE

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
lies lies lies. Pat Utomi cannot support a coup plotter and an illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
Ndigbos don't vote illiterates... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2015
KwoiZabo:
lies lies lies. Pat Utomi cannot support a coup plotter and an illiterate.
Exactly!... This news is very fake, And they said pat is a founding member of Ndigbo group in Lagos, Is Pat even Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by appini: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Pat Utomi is neither here nor there. He's more confused than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by 2Brains1(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by NnamdiN: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2015
WE WON'T cool
midolian:
it's ok if we lick buhari's asxe?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2015
No he is awusa
SeverusSnape:
Exactly!... This news is very fake, And they said pat is a founding member of Ndigbo group in Lagos, Is Pat even Igbo?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
“Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."--GMB

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:
“Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."--GMB
^ Did GMB say this in Arabic while addressing boko haram members?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
quid:

^ Did GMB say this in Arabic while addressing boko haram members?
Stop asking ridiculous questions.

I stand before you today to ask that you join me in a common cause. My call to you is not to realise the personal fulfilment of one man. This Common Cause is nothing less than the love for our nation and concern for its present condition. And a resolve to make th ings better for Nigeria. What I say today is for all Nigerians: Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/it-s-time-to-rebuild-nigeria/196651/
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by dein77(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:

I don'tthink anyone Iis worshipping GEJ. Everyone has a reason for whomsoever they support.

Where u expecting Ndigbo to have endorsed Buhari? What were you thinking?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by dein77(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Look beyond those beautiful words. U know his stance on Sharia. Don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
temitemi1:
When Pat contested that post how many votes did he get from the Ndigbo grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
good people with brains dnt get votes in your region.
Remember soludo, ngige and Dora?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Stop asking ridiculous questions.

I stand before you today to ask that you join me in a common cause. My call to you is not to realise the personal fulfilment of one man. This Common Cause is nothing less than the love for our nation and concern for its present condition. And a resolve to make th ings better for Nigeria. What I say today is for all Nigerians: Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/it-s-time-to-rebuild-nigeria/196651/
^ GMB will fail for the FOURTH time, alone.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Look beyond those beautiful words. U know his stance on Sharia. Don't you?

Yes I know his stance; he is a practicising muslim, he has right to support his relgious belief. Just like you.

I also know that he is NOT a religion bigot. He refused to drag Nigeria into OIC when he had the absolute power to do so (in 1983).

I also know that GEJ is the first president to attend the OIC conference.

I aslo know that GEJ has succeeded in dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religion line.
Setting the OPC against the yorubas, bribing men of GOD etc

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
quid:

^ GMB will fail for the FOURTH time, alone.

GEJ till 2019
I know you have been brainwashed by that smile on his poster.
Wait till March 28
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

I know you have been brainwashed by that smile on his poster.
Wait till March 28
^ if Buhari is not disqualified before then LMAO
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2015
quid:

^ if Buhari is not disqualified before then LMAO
Do you think the judge is a dumbass like you. That will judge that a former millitary head of state has no certificate? Stay there.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Good people in your region gets votes? Today we hear stomach infrastructure in your region but you hardly see it in people who vote for bad people
SLIDEwaxie:
good people with brains dnt get votes in your region.
Remember soludo, ngige and Dora?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
temitemi1:

YOU ARE RIGHT, OJUKWU IN HIS GRAVE KNOWS IGBOS DON'T SUPPORT THEIR OWN.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by meforyou1(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
no 2 ways! we have decided too. our mind is locked and closed. it is GEJ till 2019.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Kenai: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:

Igbo people are not worshipping Goodluck Jonathan. We simply DON'T like you.
In fact, if there's anybody worshipping anyone, it's the Yoruba APC worshipping Northerners at every turn. The facts are right there:

- In 2007, APC (then AC) fielded Atiku Abubakar as its presidential candidate - A muslim Fulani man who had just decamped from PDP after serving as Vice President for 8 years under an extremely corrupt administration which he had also played a key role in.

- In 2011, APC (then ACN) fielded Nuhu Ribadu as its presidential candidate - A muslim Fulani man with no prior record of administrative experience except working as an attack dog for Obasanjo, hounding his political enemies.

In 2015, APC is fielding Muhammadu Buhari - A 73 year old muslim Fulani man whose Secondary School Certificate is still in doubt. A former dictator whose idea of stabilizing prices was deploying soldiers to horse-whip traders and artisans at markets.

APC would kneel and roll over for any Fulani regardless of the fact that the Yorubas make up the vast majority.

My brother, you are the willing slaves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy / Arms Fund Diversion Was Not Responsible For Mutiny. / Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.