Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Do You Feel About God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel About God? (2571 Views)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Scripture: “But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”- Romans 5:8

Do you feel like God is distant, or like your problems are not big enough for God to care about?

No matter how often you feel that way, it can’t be any farther from the truth. Your feelings will never change the way God feels about you. He knit you together before you were even born (Psalm 139:13) and He died for you even though you sin. If you’re struggling with that truth today, write back - let’s talk about it.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by PatiencePikin: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Diarris God o.....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
GREAT!! God is Awesome!!
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Before we make any conclusion....let me ask a question,is "god" love?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Yes, God is love.

davien:
Before we make any conclusion....let me ask a question,is "god" love?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Yes, God is love.

Okay, does love keep a record of wrongs?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by twosquare(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Scripture: “But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”- Romans 5:8

Do you feel like God is distant, or like your problems are not big enough for God to care about?

No matter how often you feel that way, it can’t be any farther from the truth. Your feelings will never change the way God feels about you. He knit you together before you were even born (Psalm 139:13) and He died for you even though you sin. If you’re struggling with that truth today, write back - let’s talk about it.
all I feel is much love for Him and I see a Father bearing much weight and misunderstood by many. I feel and know am gonna see Him one day face to face and say, "Thank you for giving me the Gospel"
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm.

Depends on you! If you confess your sins, refuse to sin again, and accept God as your all, me think that people wrongs will be erased.

davien:
Okay, does love keep a record of wrongs?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2015
May God grant us all the grace to see Him on the special day!

twosquare:
all I feel is much love for Him and I see a Father bearing much weight and misunderstood by many. I feel and know am gonna see Him one day face to face and say, "Thank you for giving me the Gospel"
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hmmmmmm.

Depends on you! If you confess your sins, refuse to sin again, and accept God as your all, me think that people wrongs will be erased.

I know you've just realised it.....love doesn't keep a record of wrongs.....but "god" does(atonement for sins is a record of wrongs)..
So "god" isn't love....because love doesn't keep a record of wrongs.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by johnydon22(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
[size=20] Op wait first, which of the God are you talking about her.. they are many of them.

Horus?
osiris?
yahweh?
allah?
amadioha?
sango?
odin?
thor?
khali?
krishna?

which one? cus i know my different feelings about them all? [/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Hey, we are both here to learn......If God is not love, then who is Love? the devil?

davien:
I know you've just realised it.....love doesn't keep a record of wrongs.....but "god" does(atonement for sins is a record of wrongs)..
So "god" isn't love....because love doesn't keep a record of wrongs.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hey, we are both here to learn......If God is not love, then who is Love? the devil?

I lack the belief in both...
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmm......dear, the true love is God. He gave us His only son to die for you and I. How many people can do that?

davien:
I lack the belief in both...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hmmmmm......dear, the true love is God. He gave us His only son to die for you and I. How many people can do that?

Other religions too claim the same thing....from mithra...to Atun...etc what makes yours different?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:

this proves this ur god is nothing near love at all...

Why didnt he go ahead and forgive your sins instead of murdering his son?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Kay17: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Why does God love us?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Can God hate me? cry
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by johnydon22(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Talk about love..

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by twosquare(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
May God grant us all the grace to see Him on the special day!

Amen.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmmm.

davien:
Other religions too claim the same thing....from mithra...to Atun...etc what makes yours different?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am talking about the Almighty God who created heaven and earth!

johnydon22:
[size=20] Op wait first, which of the God are you talking about her.. they are many of them.

Horus?
osiris?
yahweh?
allah?
amadioha?
sango?
odin?
thor?
khali?
krishna?

which one? cus i know my different feelings about them all? [/size]
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mine is different because He is One who created me! I dont believe in any other one aside from Him.

Lizabeth25:
hmmmm.

Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dude, Its best you believe in this God of ours because He is the only one who can deliver you. His love for you is more than you can count.

johnydon22:
Talk about love..
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by johnydon22(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I am talking about the Almighty God who created heaven and earth!

all of them claims to be the almighty who created heaven and earth... so which of them are we talking about here?

Horus?
osiris?
yahweh?
Allah?
amadioha?
sango?
odin?
thor?
khali?
krishna? and many more... they are all claimers of the creation of the world.. so which are you referring to please?
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by johnydon22(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Dude, Its best you believe in this God of ours because He is the only one who can deliver you. His love for you is more than you can count.

and am begging you to believe in sango... he loves you so much and he is the only God that can deliver you..

please believe in thor please please... he has undying love for you..
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
NO. God doesnt hate. He just dont want us to sin against him!

sonOfLucifer:

Can God hate me? cry
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
hmmmm.

liz,I appreciate the fact that your responses aren't to attack me.....but as two human beings with cognitive abilities I think we can come to terms that the bible,nor a belief in "god/gods" is required for anything...
What I want you to realise is that the doctrine debunks itself...from two people populating a species without lose of vigour to stars falling to the earth and can be trampled on.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by 5minsmadness: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
NO. God doesnt hate. He just dont want us to sin against him!

You must be new to the religion section.

It's not a place to share God's love. The folk here don't like it. Religion section on naira land actually exists to blaspheme and ridicule and pour out their hatred on God and Christians. Probably part of the reason why the Muslims asked for their own special section. It would be good you know this before going any further.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
LOL.......still, it will not stop me from telling the truth about God's love!

For God so love the world, that He gave HIS ONLY begotten son, that whosoever shall believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

5minsmadness:

You must be new to the religion section.

It's not a place to share God's love. The folk here don't like it. Religion section on naira land actually exists to blaspheme and ridicule God and Christians. It would be good you know this before going any further.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
For God so love the world, that He gave HIS ONLY begotten son, that whosoever shall believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Just dont allow people to deceive you. All you need is the Almighty God.

davien:
liz,I appreciate the fact that your responses aren't to attack me.....but as two human beings with cognitive abilities I think we can come to terms that the bible,nor a belief in "god/gods" is required for anything...
What I want you to realise is that the doctrine debunks itself...from two people populating a species without lose of vigour to stars falling to the earth and can be trampled on.
Re: How Do You Feel About God? by davien(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Just dont allow people to deceive you. All you need is the Almighty God.

Everlasting life? You seem to think I'm the deceived one, yet you're the one operating by the faith in the works of numerous jewish authors...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A True Christian? Let's Ask Some Major Christian Sects / The Moody Heresy: The Biggest Lie In Christianity! / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.