Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? (997 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Baba Ijebu (lotto) Shops / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Beesluv: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
We all belong to at least one category, so let's know where you or your friends belong

1. A friend that doesn't mind using all his/her credit to call but doesn't send SMS or chat with you on any social media

2. A friend that can spend all his/her time chatting with you on social media but never calls

3. A friend that doesn't call or chat but good at sending 'please call me'

4. A friend that calls, chats and sends SMS

5. A friend that only sends SMS

6. A friend that doesn't care to ask how you are doing but he/she is a champion in sending broadcast messages on social and expects your reply

7. A friend that only uses social media to send his/her nude pix

8. A friend that doesn't call, send SMS or chat through social media but wouldn't mind to spend the whole day for a face to face discussion

9. A friend that doesn't call, text or chat but always the 1st to attack you when you reach out to him/her

10. A friend that only remembers you exist when he/she needs your help. Some of them will even send 'pls call me' or call you and ask you to call them back or send a text (it can be funny when there has been communication gap BTW you & a friend, only for you to wake to read the person's text seeking your help

2 Likes

Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by maureensylvia(f): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2015
I belong to no 1

1 Like

Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2015
I am 1 in all and all in 1
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Beesluv: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
osamaBUSH:
I am 1 in all and all in 1
grin you can't be all now
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Beesluv:
grin you can't be all now
well then i go with 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Extom(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
No. 1.
I am a total snub on social platforms.

1 Like

Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Sugarly: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Ok
Nairaland. More lands to your community.

To the topic: i think i'm no. 4
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Sugarly: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nairaland ke

Why? So the acronym for Space Bookers Association of Nigeria has been sensored

MODS, Biko Nairaland and S*B*A*N are not the same
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dislike people that belong to category number 9. Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Zara09(f): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I would think I'm definitely 4
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sugarly:

Nairaland. More lands to your community.

To the topic: i think i'm no. 4
my dear i am a principal land owner here.operation occupy more land
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cos of my job, i am 8
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by yemolz: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm through with people @ category 3. I'm currently dealin with @ category 6 & 8
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Sugarly: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
my dear i am a principal land owner here.operation occupy more land
Thats called investment, ride on. grin
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by Emmyk(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm number 2. I seriously hate those in No 6 angry
Re: Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sugarly:

Thats called investment, ride on. grin
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Picture Of Those Underage Voters / TUC, Rock Of Ages In 100,000-units Estate At Lugbe (An opportunity to own a home / Popular "Gbagaun" People Make When Speaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.