Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 (1261 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Just Imagine What Pres. Jonathan Is Putting Lagosians Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by MisterMan(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Matured comments please

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by medamillion(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
A man who cannot be trusted on small matters cannot be trusted with big ones.

Vote wisely
Vote. GMB

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by Gbawe: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
I think the entire world now accepts that GEJ is not a man of his words. A completely dishonourable, dishonest and abhorrent leader Nigerians need to rid themselves of.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by cozy7(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2015
THAT WAS WHEN HE HAD HIS "BALLS" AND "BRAINS". NOW HE'S LOST BOTH N REPLACED THEM WITH GREED AND CORRUPTION!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by sammieblaize: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2015
If he couldn't keep his word then what makes you think he'll deliver on his new promises if he wins

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by omenka(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
We know he said this. It is just a shame he denies it when it is really not necessary. It is only normal for politicians to do so.

Whatever it is, this is really not important to me. I love the fact he made up his mind to contest. It would be a real thrill seeing him humiliated at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by Pataki: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan is the worst liar who has ever graced the highest leadership position in Nigeria.

History will never be kind to his name, as he has personally brought this enormous disgrace fully upon himself.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by cozy7(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Gbawe:
I think the entire world now accepts that GEJ is not a man of his words. A completely dishonourable, dishonest and abhorrent leader Nigerians need to rid themselves of.
GEJ IS A TOTAL FAILURE. AS WE HV IT NOW, BUHARI MAY NOT BE D BEST OPTION, BUT OS SURELY A BETTER CANDIDATE

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by cozy7(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Pataki:
Jonathan is the worst liar who has ever graced the highest leadership position in Nigeria.

History will never be kind to his name, as he has personally brought this enormous disgrace fully upon himself.
100% AGREED!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by cozy7(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2015
sammieblaize:
If he couldn't keep his word then what makes you think he'll deliver on his new promises if he wins
I'M SO HAPPY PPLE WITH GOOD HEADS ARE COMMENTING HERE TODAY. I WONDER WHY THOSE BLIND GEJ SUPPORTERS ARE ALSO DUMB!

LORD HAVE MERCY!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by SuperSuave(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Gej see your life.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
I don't blame him, he's just a speaker trying to say what ever he has been told.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by muzzafar(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Didnt Buhari also say he will not contest again after 2011? What is he doing now?

And even if GEJ said so last time i checked 'CHANGE' remains constant if someone changes his opinion after 4years(2011) should that now be a ruler to measure his morality?

Abi una go swear say una never talk say una no go do something wey una leta do?

LEAVE GEJ ALONE
PDP till 2019 abegi

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by jio79: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
GMB till GEJ believe that corruption is stealing

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by fosign(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Gbawe:

I believe GMB also made same remark that 2011 elections would be his last, infact he even cried on national TV, so what are we now saying?

Why did he go back on his words? what we all should understand is that these people are politicians,they say what suits them and what we want to hear and all they care about is their selfish interest.

GEJ is not perfect,just like many of us, he has made his mistakes,however terrible they are, but then i have seen many transformations he did these past few years. the fact that u do not like him for whatever reason does not mean u cannot see any good thing he did.

Just as an Average APC supporter sees GMB as d perfect being not minding the fact that (He lied about his certificate, Lied about contesting again and so many other discrepancies, surrounded and being sponsored by known corrupt criminals) but yet still believe he is a man of Integrity.

So lets call a spade a spade, GMB lied about not contesting in 2011 and to APC supporters, it is good and he is a man of his words,

But GEJ says same thing and he is being insulted and discredited.

They say remove the speck from ur eyes first before asking someone else to remove theirs.

I stil maintain that both PDP/APC are all bunch of criminals and corrupt people. all they care about is their selfish interest.

We only hope and pray that God will give us the best President come next week.
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by fosign(f): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Vote wisely
Vote. GMB

I believe gmb said same thing in 2011 but u people arent saying anything about it.
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by fosign(f): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2015
sammieblaize:

Did gmb not also say he wont contest again after 2011 election loss?
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by fosign(f): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Pataki:

If he is the worst liar, what will u say about gmb? i remember he also said he wont contest again after 2011 defeat?
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by fosign(f): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
GEJ IS A TOTAL FAILURE. AS WE HV IT NOW, BUHARI MAY NOT BE D BEST OPTION, BUT OS SURELY A BETTER CANDIDATE

gmb also is not a man of his words, cos i remember in 2011, he sad he wont contest again.
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by abacusCm(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Vote wisely
Vote. GMB
as for the security,the result is cancelled...not even f9
Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by egift(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2015
I had no problem with Jonathan changing his mind, but to outrightly deny ever saying what is on black and white, newspapers, video, etc is every shameful.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by stronger: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Let me give you a fair comment:

GEJ
he said he will not contest in 2015. There is clear evidence. He said it PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY to Obasanjo and some PDP folks. FACT
But today he is DENYING [/b]that he ever said it. Pure, unadulterated LIE!!

[b]GMB

He said 2011 would be the last time he will contest. The difference is buhari is NOT DENYING that he said that. He acknowledges it and he has said that the only reason he is changing his mind is that this administration has TOTALLY destroyed what's left of Nigeria and is on the brink of total collapse if given 4 more years. So he has to come out and rescue it. Do I believe him? YES!!

Think about it. Why is Buhari coming back? To steal money? LOL! If a man could be a GOVERNOR, HEAD OF STATE, PETROLEUM MINISTER, PTF HEAD etc and he didn't steal a dime and doesn't have one house abroad (he rented in London) ALL when he was young, what will he need to be stealing for now that he is in his 70s?

That's the difference between both of them.

cc: fosign

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by medamillion(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2015
abacusCm:
as for the security,the result is cancelled...not even f9
Sorry about that, I will give him E8 because we have not seen the kidnapped chibok girls due to insecurity. Failure is failure

1 Like

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by medamillion(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
fosign:

I believe gmb said same thing in 2011 but u people arent saying anything about it.
GMB said did it but did not deny it like GEJ.
GMB has changed his mind because he knows that another 4years of GEJ will be a disaster.

This disaster will not only affect Nigerians alone, it will affect him too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Pres. Jonathan Said In 2011 by Pataki: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
fosign:

If he is the worst liar, what will u say about gmb? i remember he also said he wont contest again after 2011 defeat?

Please is English comprehension a problem for you? Where did GMB lie? He has publicly accepted that he said that. So where is the lie? Furthermore we all know the situation that has led to GMB recontesting. Not only did he for the first time fight to win his party primary elections, he was overwhelmingly accepted by the new party coalition. Can we say the same of GEJ and PDP where for the first time, PDP refused to make open their presidential primaries for other contestants to challenge GEJ. Even Obasanjo as a former military dictator never tried that for his second term ambition.

Furthermore, your Jonathan came on national tv to lie that he never partook in a one term undertaking when there are several videos and newspaper reports affirming to this from GEJ.

The same GEJ came on Christiane Amanpour CNN show to publicly lie only to be ridiculously shamed by everyday Nigerians.

Are you proud of this certified liar called GEJ?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects From PDP To APC / XENOPHOBIA : Bokoharams On Revenge Mission To South Africa / See How Much The Orekoya Family Actually Paid As Kidnap Ransome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.