Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) (27619 Views)

Nigeria Army Training: Are These Tortures Necessary? (video) / SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by anonimi: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Well done for supporting this height of hooliganism because of politics. I[b]'m sure u had nobody in the North in 2011. If not u would have understood what the deceased and the bereaved passed through[/b]. Politics have clouded our human feelings and sense of reasoning. But we can assure u people that by the grace of God, the history of 2011 will not be repeated.

Most southerners do not understand what the prevailing situation is in the north with the almajiris, who are Buhari's core supporters intimidating not only southerners in their midst but also the moderate & elite northerners there as reflected in the post below =>

North under siege because of Buhari —Gov Lamido
January 22, 2015

Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has expressed disgust over what he described as the level of threat some northerners were facing for not supporting the presidential ambition of the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, warning that the type of siege mentality being inflicted on the people was the beginning of the failure of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, at the polls.

“The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.
Lamido, who spoke during the party’s presidential campaign in the state, however, warned that the siege mentality under which the people were currently experiencing in the north because of Buhari would backfire.

According to Lamido, any northerner who is not supporting Buhari was being threatened an seen as an infidel.
Apart from northerners, Vanguard investigations also revealed that most residents, who wear caps depicting them as natives of some southern parts of the country were being molested by street urchins as “infidels.”

Lamido said he would not be perturbed by any intimidation or name callings because of his support for PDP because he was a democrat and would continue to promote the truth.
Describing Buhari as the only individual decorating the APC as a party, Lamido said the greatest mistake Nigerians would make “is to give their mandate to an individual who does not believe in democracy.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/north-siege-buhari-gov-lamido/#sthash.YzQUZoVk.dpuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by gmaribel(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
I get scared when I think about what will happen when results are announced.

Whoever emerges winner should be gracious in victory and whoever comes out as the loser should just accept defeat so that we can all move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by otr1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
I was in Ilorin lately when some thugs in the convoy of the PDP Guber aspirant shot sporadically in to the air causing stampede, but you will never get to hear this.
When PDP Thugs stoned Aisha in Ilorin, threw bomb in APC rally in Rivers and destroyed their billboards, nothing is wrong. Now some miscreants who are not even in anyway taking orders from APC destroyed GEJ's billboard, saTANists are now crying foul. What hypocrisy!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by ndcide(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
@op, you haven't seen anything.. when you see what is going on up north, you'd be sad that some persons down south here in Lagos want to vote buhari. when we listened to liberty FM. I felt really Sad and people started traveling out prior to the Feb 14 date.

when I here comments here in Lagos, I believed many Nigerians are under a huge spell.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by gmaribel(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
anonimi:

Most southerners do not understand what the prevailing situation is in the north with the almajiris, who are Buhari's core supporters intimidating not only southerners in their midst but also the moderate & elite northerners there as reflected in the post below =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

My brother you are so on point. I'm a southerner currently staying in the FCT but even here the way which GMB is revered is incredible. someone was selling his(GMB) stickers you need to see the way they rushed him and bought it all. Those who couldn't get it were urging the man to bring more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by otr1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And you're expecting someone like me to waste my vote on a bloody civilian?
The fact that he was a Soldier is a plus for him.
#Neveragainwillsomeonewithoutmilitarytrainingrulenigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
igbsam:
Watch How Tanoids will flood this thread.

Robots

Propagandas by PDP.

This will not stop me and my fellow comrades of Change from Voting in the General come march 28.

And hope you PDP TAN robots have gone to abeaokuta to settle your fellow agberos fighting each other for the money dropped by the most corrupt president ever liveth. The Chop I Chop Commander in Chief of Otuoke In May.

Only an idiiot will call this PDP propaganda. Condemn evil for once and stop being hypocritical. Don't you have any atom of shame? What's wrong is wrong, no matter the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by igbsam(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Only an idiiot will call this PDP propaganda. Condemn evil for once and stop being hypocritical. Don't you have any atom of shame? What's wrong is wrong, no matter the perpetrators.

How Many PDP violence protest have you condemned ? remove the log in your eyes first before removing someone's own.

Ewu Awusa!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by buchichukwu69: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]So why is it that the security agents just passed without resisting the lawlessness? Somethings is fishy here. PDP arranges for people to commit atrocities shouting sai buhari/allahu akbar and no one reasons that something is fishy.
Sad!
[/size]
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by rafou001(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Post election will be very crazy if the loser doesn't admit it.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by emonye6(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
May God purnish d person dat gave this country Nigeria and also d people. Dat amalgated us wit all dis bastereds,,,c fools everywhere instead of u all to condeme dis foolish act, some are here counting who did first or last,weda apshit or pdpshit dis uncalled for n SHould be condemed .

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by nke001: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
When PDP starts their madness, APC don't complain, now let APC also display their own madness too nah

Na matter what you do gej,
You'll never win this election,
We want change, we want buhari
We don't wanna exchange dollar at the rate of 1,500, and you'll tell nigerians that's transformation.
Transformation ma ass grin
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
brownlord:
^
She is insane

Nigeria was a mistake.

Lord Lugard, you are a bloody bastard, for joining humans with animals in the name of one naijerya.

Divide this unholy union called Nigeria.

cry me a river............... u r sad cos Hausa boys r destroying ur messiah jonathan poster ..simple.
what did u say when worst happened in OKIRIKA? u people said apc planned okirika attack. .. so those boys tearing posters r pdp thugs.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by nke001: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
When PDP starts their madness, APC don't complain, now let APC also display their own madness too nah

Na matter what you do gej,
You'll never win this election,
We want change, we want buhari
We don't wanna exchange dollar at the rate of 1,500, and you'll tell nigerians that's transformation.
Transformation ma ass grin

kindly tell us how buhari will force america to stop hoarding dollar and also stop flooding the world oil market with their oil.

Only two options are available :
1. Devaluation ( which is very very uneconomical, and,
2. Diversification of country's source of revenue - which GEJ is doing.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by lionelayo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
At least these ones were not guarded and supervised by the police as it was in lagos

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by mrrock: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari never become president and this level of violence is already at play?. What will happen, if Buhari win?. If Buhari win the election ISIS will then relocate to Nigeria to help a brother.

Say no Boko haram
Say no to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by M4gunners: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where is Shara reporters? This video have said it al.Any Igbo who refuse to come back before this election would have himself to blame i.e if he lives to do that. Abökis are a disgrace to man kind. From IRAQ to IRAN, PAKISTAN, AFGANISTA,SYRIA NORTHERNERN NIGERIA U NAME IT.ONLY GOD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TEACHING THEM.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by yusubrahim: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
They may not necessarily be APC supporters .. They could perhaps be aggrieved Nigerians who are disenchanted with the leadership style of the day
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
igbsam:

How Many PDP violence protest have you condemned ? remove the log in your eyes first before removing someone's own.

Ewu Awusa!

Condemning what's wrong is our duty as nigerians. Be it by PDP or APC, violence is the last thing we need in Nigeria right now. What we saw in that video could easily have gotten out of hand. Lives could easily have been lost if you know how volatile the North is.

For a grown adult like you to twist the story and try to make it sound like it is ok to be violent, is disheartening. Unfortunately, we can't cobtrol what others think. Say no to violence.

At the end of the day, if 1000 people die in the north as a result of electoral violence, 900 of them will be Igbos and Christians. Is that what you want?

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, we can't seem to do anything without being supervised. Imagine an ordinary election that people do everywhere else without even losing their working hours; our own must be supervised and the armed forces used, just for people to cast their votes and go home. Shame.

For those who are stuck in naija, I feel very sorry for their misfortune. You only need an ID and accreditation slip to vote. You don't need all this preparation to vote. The reason for such extreme measures in Nigeria is because people are not honest and are easily fooled. How does anyone here think that GEJ and GMB, give a damn about him or her?

If Buhari gives a damn, he wouldn't think that he's the only one who can rule us. There's something wrong with that mentality. Especially with his past activities.

GEJ on his part has been abused and accused to the point that one can hardly know which is true and which is a lie. He hasn't been able to convince the majority of nigerians, including me that he's the man for the job. But the man from our past, isn't the man for the job either.

If I were you, I will start looking at issues objectively and help steer nigeria and nigerians in the right course. That's the least we can all do. To criticize and trivialize every issue, is definitely not the way forward.

You can hate GEJ and like GMB, that's ok. I don't like none of them. I prefer Jona btw the two evils. If I had my way, I would sweep both of them under the carpet. As things stand today, one of them must be our president. Feel free to exercise your civic duties and vote for your candidate, but do not incite or condone violence.

Please help build the nigeria of our dreams.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by chamboy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gombs:

i concur. you have valid points. GEJ will flog them in line if they try this after he is declared president by April 1st.
Y Can't he do it nw, what is he nw... I don't understand u guys
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by PassingShot(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is barbaric and disgusting. Unfortunately, PDP are more guilty of provocations in this election period.

Notwithstanding, this should be condemned by every well-meaning Nigerian.

In addition, GEJ and GMB should jointly address their supporters to refrain from violence and provocative actions as this.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Firefire(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
I weep for brainless followers and supporters of violence. sad

Time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by eddyj36(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol.. I just can't stop laffing.. And some pple will wonder why book haram finds it very easy to brainwash and manipulate those gullible guys. Imagine the guy in black making the "peace" gesture after tearing down Gejs poster.. I wonder if He even knows what Democracy is.. grin :DD dumb mofos!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by shammah1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
And you're asking me to vote for Buhari HELL NO!

Say No To Terrorist!!!

Vote President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for continuity...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by shammah1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
These are same kind of people that starts religious crisis in the north. They've killed a lot of Christians already. They're so violent and evil. Their illiteracy has no limit. Shegu kowai...

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by shammah1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one. Failed Ameachi
nakamora:
come & see what is going on in Portharcourt & the entire rivers state.Almost all the billboards with Buhari had been destroyed or covered with paint.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by chrisviral(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't blame the useless morons..
I blame the delusional people that thought ONE nigeria will work.. mtcheeeew

Keeping humans and Animals in the same country.. angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
These are Nigerians that want change. They were not sponsored,like opc few days back in Lagos. All they need is enlightenment. Its not by destroying billboards but using their pvcs.

Sometimes, I get emotional when I am discussing this change I want but I control my self not to be abusive. It pains me when I see people still supporting cluelessness. That's why we are humans. We are entitled to our opinions.

March for buhari as we change the changer in Lagos. #allroundchange
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Atk1nson(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
The choice between APC and PDP is the choice between two evils
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by NsikanMoses: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
I can't forget so soon how young Nigerian corp members were murdered in a cold blood by Buhari fans when Johnathan won the election four years ago. God is not a man to allow Buhari rule this country till he die.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by snapshot: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
otr1:

And you're expecting someone like me to waste my vote on a bloody civilian?
The fact that he was a Soldier is a plus for him.
#Neveragainwillsomeonewithoutmilitarytrainingrulenigeria

It is unfortunate that a psychopath like u is an opinion molder for APC.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Freetech: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
This appear in everyway usual manner of pdp wearing apc shirt and holding broom to blackmail like they did in Bauchi before Yuguda exposed them. It is impossible to record a clean video like this where a protest of this magnitude is going on. It appear stage managed to counter the public outcry on the opc sponsored protest. Nigerian are wiser than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.