Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Need Supplements For Weight Gain - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Supplements For Weight Gain (48455 Views)

Why You Need Supplements. / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
can I get any of this drugs in pharmacies?
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by tpapi: 3:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by Heromaniaa: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2018
pweetiedee:
Pls if you know any good supplement i can use to add weight, pls suggest. Thanks.
hi, were you able to get a solution for the weight issue? If you did could you refer me to the solution you used?
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by pweetiedee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Heromaniaa:
hi, were you able to get a solution for the weight issue? If you did could you refer me to the solution you used?

I didn't use anything. I added weight naturally.
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by byinks(f): 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by Charlimena: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Am a girl of twenty years.am extremely skinny,very thin or should I saw too thin.my weight is just 39kg.pls this weight is medically underweight and it is very risky.i need help I need to add flesh or shud I say get fat.i HV tried apetamin and wate on and it didn't work.bones are just showing on my body .am not sick sha.am just thin and under weight.
Re: I Need Supplements For Weight Gain by prixm: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Eat well; balance diet. Sleep enough; if you can afford it sleep up to 8 hours. Drop worries and fears; Live fearlessly and without any kind of anxiety. Last but not the least, if you are born again, declare that your body is responding appropriately to food and your efforts. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers / 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.