Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! (2096 Views)

Murder Highlights Pedophilia And Liberalism In The Vatican(pix) / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Nothing could have inspired the kidnappers of the missing chibok girls other than mohammed's well documented pedophilia and lust for sexual perversions. The kidnappers of these poor girls obviously read alot about their boss' pedophilia up to the extent of being motivated by it to carry out such an atrocity!
Since no one has clearly spoken out against such ills that have pervaded islam and since ardent followers of a persom are likely to copy that person's actions, it is only right to say that the biggest motivation the kidnappers of these girls had was mohammed's own pedophilia!
It is definitely a sad chain of events!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Abbamizy(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Ifeann(f): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:
Nothing could have inspired the kidnappers of the missing chibok girls other than mohammed's well documented pedophilia and lust for sexual perversions. The kidnappers of these poor girls obviously read alot about their boss' pedophilia up to the extent of being motivated by it to carry out such an atrocity!
Since no one has clearly spoken out against such ills that have pervaded islam and since ardent followers of a persom are likely to copy that person's actions, it is only right to say that the biggest motivation the kidnappers of these girls had was mohammed's own pedophilia!
It is definitely a sad chain of events!

It isn't just pedophilia... Mohammed commands the capture of women for sex after a raid.

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Ifeann:

It isn't just pedophilia... Mohammed commands the capture of women for sex after a raid.

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Now this is a fundamental active law in islam! Without it bet some of them won't make "paradise"! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by EvilBrain1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ifeann is correct. The girls were writing SSCE meaning they would have been about 16 or 17 which is definitely too old for pedophiles.

The problem is Mohammed's inhuman treatment of captives. He usually either massacred the males or sold them into slavery; while women were kept as sex slaves, shared among his fighters, or sold in the market.

Off course he also lived a perfect life and was the most noble among all of humanity which is why we must preserve the institution of slavery and continue treating women like cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by CrazyMan(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Ifeann is correct. The girls were writing SSCE meaning they would have been about 16 or 17 which is definitely too old for pedophiles.

The problem is Mohammed's inhuman treatment of captives. He usually either massacred the males or sold them into slavery; while women were kept as sex slaves, shared among his fighters, or sold in the market.

Off course he also lived a perfect life and was the most noble among all of humanity which is why we must preserve the institution of slavery and continue treating women like cattle.
We're no longer in the stone age where you raid a village kill as many males as you can find, sell off the rest into slavery and carry off their females who would serve as sex machines.

His followers should know that we're in the 21st century where the rights of every human (male/female) must be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Ifeann(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
CrazyMan:

We're no longer in the stone age where you raid a village kill as many males as you can find, sell off the rest into slavery and carry off their females who would serve as sex machines.

His followers should know that we're in the 21st century where the rights of every human (male/female) must be respected.

As a normal human being u have made a sensible statement but tonnes of muslims still believe in beating disobedient wives, sex with kids, drinking camel piss, slavery etc all because the sicko Mohammed did it... I have had a few nairaland muslims confess to it ..see some pics below

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by EvilBrain1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
CrazyMan:
We're no longer in the stone age where you raid a village kill as many males as you can find, sell off the rest into slavery and carry off their females who would serve as sex machines. His followers should know that we're in the 21st century where the rights of every human (male/female) must be respected

You can't add anything new to Islam. Innovation in Islam is to deny the initial perfection of the Koran, which is equivalent to blasphemy. Also, refusing to do things that Mohammrd did is to make yourself morally superior to Allahs messanger, which is also equivalent to blasphemy.

That is why true Muslims dont recognize human rights, or religious tolerance or war crimes. The perfect society was the one that existed in late 6th century Medina, and everybody must be forced to live there, whether they like it or not.

@Ifeann
Most muslims are normal human beings, even terrorists started as nice, decent people. The problem is that when they follow their foundational beliefs to their logical conclusion, the end result is Boko Haram/ISIS. What they are doing is the perfectly rational end point of the beliefs they were brainwashed with from childhood. The problem is that we have raised a ehole generation of people to think that a magic book has all the answers to lifes questions and an ancient warlord is the perfect example to follow. What is happening now is the inevitable result of the seeds humanityvhas sown.

The fact that we dont support terrorist has less to do with us being normal human beings and more with us being brainwashed with different false beliefs or haven been lucky enough to escape from them. Rather than looking down on muslims fanatics, we should be looking for ways to cure them.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Ifeann(f): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
EvilBrain1:

You can't add anything new to Islam. Innovation in Islam is to deny the initial perfection of the Koran, which is equivalent to blasphemy. Also, refusing to do things that Mohammrd did is to make yourself morally superior to Allahs messanger, which is also equivalent to blasphemy.

That is why true Muslims dont recognize human rights, or religious tolerance or war crimes. The perfect society was the one that existed in late 6th century Medina, and everybody must be forced to live there, whether they like it or not.

I agree with u on this.
Its a "religion" that is bent on taking the world back to 600AD..

Have u seen muslim protests in the west.. They boldly carry placards saying "freedom of speech go to hell", "human right go to hell", "democracy go to hell", "death to the Jews" ..etc ..

Can u imagine muslim nations are trying to get the UN to pass Anti- blasphemy laws? Does that make sense.

Every informed human needs to educate people about the dangers Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
pedophilia is not in Islam. i am muslim and a man deeply rooted in it, which is the reason that i don't engage in boyfriend/girlfriend or side flings.

you people against islam seem to be crude in thinking. which sensible soul pedophiles? no husband and wife can be ascribed to practice pedophilia.

@ifeann; you seem to have some 'issue' in you. I pray to Allah to eliminate that issue. definitely, your muslim family members don't know your situation about them. i am sure if your nucleus family leaders know how you are here, it is a cause for sadness. at least if i am one of the two, this will be my feeling.

finally, i have seen a lifetime and something more. imagine a nigerian woman you could consider a novelty. i have been approached by someone better and while i was married i rejected it. i am not a freak like the christian men that can't walk by a skirt without cat calling.

now, if that gorgeous woman of the many years ago were to be a spoil of war in my home, obviously you invitation of her to my bedroom will be the dream of her life since she was in her 20s as a pretty woman was throwing herself at me. i am sure when the elevator gets to the top, you may just get it.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
pedophilia is not in Islam. i am muslim and a man deeply rooted in it, which is the reason that i don't engage in boyfriend/girlfriend or side flings.

you people against islam seem to be crude in thinking. which sensible soul pedophiles? no husband and wife can be ascribed to practice pedophilia. i am grateful to God Who gave the world Muhammad [SA]. your eyes will open up when you see what is waiting for the enemies of Muhammad [SA].

@ifeann; you seem to have some 'issue' in you. I pray to Allah to eliminate that issue. definitely, your muslim family members don't know your situation about them. i am sure if your nucleus family leaders know how you are here, it is a cause for sadness. at least if i am one of the two, this will be my feeling.

finally, i have seen a lifetime and something more. imagine a nigerian woman you could consider a novelty. i have been approached by someone better and while i was married i rejected it. i am not a freak like the christian men that can't walk by a skirt without cat calling.

now, if that gorgeous woman of the many years ago were to be a spoil of war in my home, obviously you invitation of her to my bedroom will be the dream of her life since she was in her 20s as a pretty woman was throwing herself at me. i am sure when the elevator gets to the top, you may just get it.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2015
RoyPCain:

you people against islam seem to be crude in thinking. which sensible soul pedophiles? no husband and wife can be ascribed to practice pedophilia. i am grateful to God Who gave the world Muhammad [SA]. your eyes will open up when you see what is waiting for the enemies of Muhammad [SA].

This "pride" in virginity is absurd! Lust starts from the eyes! Many people don't touch women physically but their minds are so perverted and trapped all they need is a perfect scenario to burst forth with all forms of sexual depravity!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by karo93: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Numbers 31(KJV)
14:And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
KJV:And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
KJV:Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.
KJV:Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
KJV:But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

1sam 15
KJV:Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

KJV:Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

let's be more tolerant of each other
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
karo93:
Numbers 31(KJV)
14:And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
KJV:Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.
KJV:Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
KJV:But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

1sam 15
KJV:Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

KJV:Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Did you miss the word "pedophilia"?!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Did you miss the word "pedophilia"?!
ask your 'god' for raping its 12 yrs old mother.such a perverted lunatic
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
karo93:
Numbers 31(KJV)

1sam 15

these posts gives me chills Ifeann come and use your deceits in defending that useless rapist lunatic you call a 'god' its better than wasting them on Islam.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by karo93: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
KJV:But all the women children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
ask your 'god' for raping its 12 yrs old mother.such a perverted lunatic

You think changing your screen name will save you? No way!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by JohnEazy(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2015
I just thank God for making me a Christian.. how would I have felt to be a follower of a rapist?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

You think changing your screen name will save you? No way!!!
I did not change any screen names
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
I only changed it because your bias mods temporarily banned me from commenting

They are not biased! They just don't want a certified psycho who constitutes a nuisance on public fora because his re.tarded religion supports it, to be around!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
JohnEazy:
I just thank God for making me a Christian.. how would I have felt to be a follower of a rapist?
lame and failed attempt.go and use your deceits to defend that genocidal bloodthirsty useless rapist pig you call your god as clearly written in that satanic manipulation called a bible.I only feel sorry that Allah(SA) has allowed you all to loose your brains.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
lame and failed attempt.go and use your deceits to defend that genocidal bloodthirsty useless rapist pig you call your god as clearly written in that satanic manipulation called a bible.I only feel sorry that Allah(SA) has allowed you all to loose your brains.

The same allah that is now blowing up his followers in mosques in yemen?! I know you don't have a tv and probably don't know what I'm talking about!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
I did not change any screen names

Keep editing your posts! Islam and its love of lies! Satan is the grand liar... father of liars and who you bow to daily!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

The same allah that is now blowing up his followers in mosques in yemen?! I know you don't have a tv and probably don't know what I'm talking about!
your 'holy' spirit failed again,I have a tv.Allah cannot die or become a human like your god so how is he blowing them up?
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
your 'holy' spirit failed again,I have a tv.Allah cannot die or become a human like your god so how is he blowing them up?

Your iq is too low!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

forgive me it isn't my fault my IQ is -100
OK,Islam is all about forgiveness unlike your god that couldnt forgive Adam bitting an apple and even passed the sin to his innocent descendants.but i advice you to stop listening to your 'holy'spirit its only making you dumber.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
OK,Islam is all about forgiveness unlike your god that couldnt forgive Adam bitting an apple and even passed the sin to his innocent descendants.but i advice you to stop listening to your 'holy'spirit its only making you dumber.
Pscycho!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by mujahid1339(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Pscycho!
you see what I said.run away from it now before it completely destroys your life like OREMUSSANCTUS and Ifeann
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
you see what I said.run away from it now before it completely destroys your life like OREMUSSANCTUS and Ifeann

Wishing you all the worst in your virgin hunt!

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
@ by kay1one2: 9:50am On Mar 20

This "pride" in virginity is absurd! Lust starts from the eyes! Many people don't touch women physically but their minds are so perverted and trapped all they need is a perfect scenario to burst forth with all forms of sexual depravity!
are you married? when you are, let me know how is it working for you. islam wipes out all past sinfulness. so virginity is not my main issue, here since it is not the subject idea of the thread.

if you see what you wanna lost after, yes it will start from the eyes. if you hear the voice or something of her that indicates she may be a pretty woman, it will start from the ears. it can start from the nose if its the fragrance that hits you before you see her. i am assuming you are a man now because the opposite will be for the woman. Islam does help us control lust, relying on God to curb the drive. marriage will solve it, you know. you will have an outlet to enjoy whatever amount of lust you have.

if you control your lust, it is similar to control of your 'kleptomaniac' tendency you never actually acted out.

in all you fail to address my post; when the opportunity presents itself for experiencing it, no sexual age matured normal woman or man will repress the much needed sexual needs for long just because he or she is now a slave. when the powerful invites for what is not kinky, realizing that it will elevate the rigorous slavery burden, no one will refuse the opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opele Ifa Divination History: Opele Divination In My Shrine [video][pics] / Buda Atum Does A Frank317 / My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.