Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta (30774 Views)

Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by kidap: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nollywood actresses, Hilda Dokubo and Shan George  were spotted together celebrating christmas on a boat cruising in Niger Delta In Nigeria.

Actress Shan George took to her instagram to share some photos from there boat cruising in niger delta with caption saying..

That Christmas mood.
Creeks of Niger Delta.
#Christmas#groove
#mood#nigeria

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-actresses-hilda-dokubo-shan-george-celebrates-christmas-together/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
A nice _threesome with the two of them won't be bad.

10 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by doyinisaac(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

60 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by masterpiecer(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

you need chemotherapy, this is obviously cancer of the brain

33 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by emeijeh(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Even the Hilda I have always had huge respect for, now wears ripped jeans.

SMH

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Franco93: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin

With that name, no kidnapper dare near Hilda.

She fit carry Shan dash dem sha o.

Original Nollywood ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Ruggedfitness: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nollywood actresses, Hilda Dokubo and Shan George were spotted together celebrating christmas on a boat cruising in Niger Delta In Nigeria.

Actress Shan George took to her instagram to share some photos from there boat cruising in niger delta with caption saying..

These women were so good at crying in their movies

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by HAH: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cougars, milf

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by dynicks(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
e
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by adez33(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
My only problem now is how to comfort and console all those girls that their pastors told they will marry before the end of this year. Today is 25th, December pls my people, how closer are you to the marriage having in mind that there are only 365 days this year and 359 has been spent so far? I shall know that the thunder and brimstone that will fire some of these fake pastors are already in taking permission from Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by alfred007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
I just banged both of them
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by tstx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
hmm.... Old age na baatard..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dey there make diz creek boyz catch u , ur Toto go hearam
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Evergreen4(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
stop copying nwamaikpe, be original. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by kuntash: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evergreen4:
stop copying nwamaikpe, be original. Ode

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by tribalistseun: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
my two dogs are on their period, why don't you come and fckk them for free. Ewu Gambia

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by muller101(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
you might not survive bro
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by muller101(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
alfred007:
I just banged both of them
stop having wet dreams in the afternoon
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by DateMynd44(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
hmm.... Old age na baatard..
lmao
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by venatus25(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
See your life if woman no kill you nothing go do you. you forget one of them is an old granny that claimed young babe
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Tamakay(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
That Hilda Dokubo nor dey old sef? Cute slay mamas. Did u take a look at the jeans they are wearing?
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by cstr1001: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
That is exactly what the Nigerdelta should have been- Tourist destinations for lovers of nature.

Instead the sons of men turned it into a shitt-hole.
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
I like staying close 2 water but I dey fear boat no b small
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
adez33:
My only problem now is how to comfort and console all those girls that their pastors told they will marry before the end of this year. Today is 25th, December pls my people, how closer are you to the marriage having in mind that there are only 365 days this year and 359 has been spent so far? I shall know that the thunder and brimstone that will fire some of these fake pastors are already in taking permission from Aso Rock
Your brain needs refilling
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by correctguy101(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
I crush on this Shan George to the extent I hate to see her cry in movies. My blood go just dey boil grin

Great actress
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by oluchivy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Even the Hilda I have always had huge respect for, now wears ripped jeans.
Pls what exactly is wrong with ripped jeans? Don't really understand

SMH

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by saltoftheearth: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by kikiwendy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mamas still looking good
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by thewritingtodo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
HAH:
Cougars, milf

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Mike008(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
See what Old Hilda is wearing... Shan George reminds me of Pink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.