Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight (949 Views)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight by Gunnerson: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
The lingering controversy over an alleged killer squad purportedly under the services of the APC Lagos West Senatorial candidate Hon. Solomon Adeola Olamilekan has taken another dimension as his main opposition at the March 28 polls, Segun Adewale popularly referred to as Aeroland by supporters has opened up on what he knows concerning the issue.

In a statement released by the PDP candidate on Thursday morning, Aeroland said he had it on good information that Yayi don't just have a killer squad which he uses to silence perceived enemies, but that the same squad was sent after him recently but he was saved by security aides around him.

Segun Adewale further challenged Hon. Yayi to come clean with facts because the PDP team also has pictorial evidence to back up their claim.

...read the full statement of Segun Adewale Aeroland below!

My attention has been drawn to misrepresentation of facts being done by one Hon. Adeola Olamilekan Solomon who currently represents Alimosho Federal Constituency in the National Assembly and the current candidate for the APC in the Lagos West Senatorial District.

I have it on information that there is a denial of a relationship between Hon. Adeola Solomon Olamilekan and his killer squad as widely reported in the media.

Following several requests to know my stance on the revealing masterpiece, I have decided to make the following statements on the issue:

1. The said man has a killer squad which he has been using to silent so many who have gone against his electoral wishes.

2. The same killer squad’s member was sent after me towards the end of 2014.

3. The killer squad member sent after me fired several shots at me, but due to the bravery of security aides, I was able to escape the gunshots.

4. The said member was identified as “Matchetti” who is widely known with the nickname by all and sundry and also a member of the killer squad as reported by the media.

5. The case is presently being investigated by the Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS)

This statement is coming because of the several calls by prominent Nigerians to know the real and exact story behind the case as I have also noticed edited images showing an armed man on a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) vest to misrepresent the truth.

I would like to conclude by telling the opposition to come out with facts to debunk this as there are also pictorial evidences on this, which are withheld so as not to fault the investigations currently carried out by the Nigeria Police Force.

Re: APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight by Holla911(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight by meforyou1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC. bitter, criminal politicians

2 Likes

Re: APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight by stalyf(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC and Adeola Yayi should come defend it if Aeroland is telling lies. Aero joo
Re: APC Killer Squad Controversy! Aeroland Wants Yayi To Come Straight by z3us(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
I KNOW D GUY U CLAIM TO BE SODIQ....HIS NAME IS KUNLE....SON OF BABA ADIMULA ,APC CHEIFTAIN IN ALIMOSHO....THIS IS JUST A BLOODY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS WHO HAS D KILLER SQUAD KILLED?

(1) (Reply)

I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari / See:the Woman Who Disguised As Man For 40 Years To Provide For Family. / Reasons Why Ndigbo Won't Vote For Jonathan, PDP – Buhari Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.