Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man (983 Views)

Yul Edochie Refutes Rumors That Peter Edochie Is Dead / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by Layomigist(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
In February 2015, Yoruba movie actress Eniola Badmus acquired a white Honda Jeep, adding it to her other cars which are all from the Honda brand which she says she loves.

Shortly after she bought the cars, there were rumors that the car was bought for her as a gift from a man friend.

The actress while speaking to Encomium debunked the rumours that the SUV was bought for her by a man. Talking about her jeep, Eniola confirmed that she bought a car saying, “Yes, it’s true. I just acquired a new Honda Pilot jeep, 2014 model. I thank God for that. I just love Honda Pilot and I prefer white. It’s my favourite colour. I always feel comfortable when cruising around with Honda Pilot. It has everything that makes me comfortable.”

When asked if the vehicle is a gift from a lover, she retorted, “Gift? That’s rubbish. No man bought my jeep for me. You’re aware I have another Honda Pilot, 2012 model. I just decided to acquire a new one. That’s why I bought it. No man can ask me for the key. It’s acquired out of my hard work. I do both English and Yoruba movies. Today Asaba, tomorrow Enugu. I think people should know that my hard work must be blessed. I am above the level of living on the mercies of men. I can beat my chest that all I had achieved so far, including my latest ride, are fruits of my labour. I bless God for being on my side all day and night.”

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/03/eniola-badmus-debunks-rumors-that-her.html

Re: Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not all women depend on men to hand them gifts

Some of us work hard for what we have

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by eleko1: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Evil pipu,una nor go mind una own biz.If nah Obagoal lipsrsealed dash her nkoh,wetin be una headache sad undecided.Kudos Jare mama,ride on cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
I like eniola badmus, despite her plus size she carries her self well and never feels intimidated

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by Vivly(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fear for catch me.
If it were true, I'd have loved to.see the man that dashed her SUV
Re: Eniola Badmus Debunks Rumors That Her New SUV Is A Gift From A Man by sexyglow(f): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eniola na APC Lagos Rally compere o na APC money she take buy that SUV that lady is working hard,saw her at yaba where she was the emcee of APC rally and it wasn't up to a week that she got that car

(1) (Reply)

Man Found ALIVE After 66 Days At Sea Off The Coast Of North Carolina!. / Buhari Makes Tonto Dikeh N7m Richer / Hey Guys! What Would You Do If You Meet This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.