Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) (1730 Views)

#BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
2013 Nigeria BBA representatives Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah reunited on the set of a new movie.
They kinda look good together.
Don't they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by buygala(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sincerely op,

I am trying very hard to remember who they are, so that I can find some fuccks to give about them embarassed

Op, please wait while your transaction is processing....

Transaction completed......

NO FUCCK TO GIVE angry

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
who are they?
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by Elefida(f): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
What is my busness undecided
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
If dem like mk dem disunite, I don't care
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by Danhumprey: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Still looking for a flying fùck to give! Gaddemit!angry
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Danhumprey:
Still looking for a flying fùck to give! Gaddemit!angry
[quote author=buygala post=31791586]Sincerely op,
I am trying very hard to remember who they are, so that I can find some fuccks to give about them embarassed
Op, please wait while your transaction is processing....
Transaction completed......
NO FUCCK TO GIVE angry
lolz...
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dunno them
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by jessiecah(f): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol...these guys ehn especially Beverly, I have nothing nice to say about her tongue
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah Re-unite On Set Of New Movie (photo) by sholay2011(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:
If dem like mk dem disunite, I don't care
Na wa oo...una wicked for this thread oo.. grin grin

Beverly and Melvin don suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year / - / Photos From GT The Guitarman's Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.