Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Don't Give Ur Food To The Dog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Give Ur Food To The Dog (347 Views)

Olufunso Amosun Distributes Food To 3,000 Women / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Ur Food To The Dog by Ayus34(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
the only time in governance when the decision of the citizen count is the tome of voting......reason I will jealously guide my vote and use it right, when the incumbent believe that he will always have his way right or wrong, no matter the belief of the electorates,the right has been eroded away from the populace,my right to vote is my right of choice and help determine the future......the situation in.Nigeria is so worrisome whereby be executive believe he is mot accountable to the electorates,reason nothing never work in Nigeria in favour of the masses and there is little curiosity from the executive to fixed all.the challenges.....the next coming election is another opportunity to choose the path I want to tread...either path of reconstruction or destruction,but I ve chose the reconstruction and I refuse to give my vote,right,choice, food to the Dog
WHAT PATH DO U PREFER?

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Jega Live On Channels Tv / Vote Responsibly / Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.