Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Christ Is All To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is All To Me (641 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is All To Me by Hiswordxray(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Christ is my life (Col 3:4). Christ is my past (Col 2:14), my present and future. I am not struggling for a secured future because Christ is my secured future and He is my destination. Christ is my beginning and my end i.e my history began with Christ and my future ends with Christ. Christ is my righteousness (2Cor 5:21), my holiness, your sanctification and my concentration (1Cor 6:11). Christ is my justification (Rom 3:24 & Rom 8:34). Christ is my religion, ny religion is not a system of belief but a person and that person is Christ. Christ is my faith (Heb 12:1) and my hope (Col 1:27). As Christians we are called to look onto Jesus. Our primary duty is simply look onto Jesus. All other things we do is as a result of looking.
"And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit." (2Cor 3:18).
We are transformed into His image by fixing our eyes on Him.

Christ is my wisdom (1Cor 1:30). He is my knowledge (Col 2:3). Christ is our thought and emotion "But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart." (1Cor 2:16b AMP). Christ is my purpose and meaning (Col 1:16-17). Christ is my dream, my vision, my plan and passion. Christ is my motivation, desire and ability (Phi 2:13). Christ is my strength (2Cor 12:9) and through Him I can do all things (Phi 4:13). Christ is my talent, skills and gift.

Christ is all I need, all I desire and all you have. Christ is more than enough for me. I no longer have self-interest but Christ-interest. I no longer seek self-promotion but Christ-promotion. I am no longer self-centered but Christ-centered. I've loss my self-identity and I'm left with just Christ-identity. I don't have any self-esteem but Christ-esteem. And as a result I can't be self-confident but Christ-confident.

I have been made one with Christ and He is all that matter to me. Christ is all to me.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Is All To Me by Hiswordxray(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Christ is my satisfaction.
Re: Christ Is All To Me by Hiswordxray(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2015
I am Christ's and Christ is mine.
Re: Christ Is All To Me by Hiswordxray(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hiswordxray:
Christ is my satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

#the-baptism-of-fire. Text: John 15:4-5 / What's A Security Guard & Their Duties. / Is It Good To Help Someone With Your Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.