Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam (49154 Views)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ikaawe: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
jeez
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by fflamingo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
The things nigerian so scare devil himself.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by godaniel(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
May the good lord change him

we are all thiefs in one way or the othet it's only that we are not caught yet
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Probably, the poor boy wants to finish the question at home with his textbook.

just like our days in secondary school, students living near by, takes permission to use the toilet, only to rush home and finish their exams and smuggle the papers back

What the fvck did I just read?
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by mcprince32(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Focus on corruption:
In nigeria everything is corrupt. You and me.
*I beat traffic, do u?
*I desire excessive gain and u?
*I m selfish, u?
*Lie somethines, u?
*Cheat if chanced, u?
*Slightly Tribal, aren't u?
*emm possessive,
To shorten this list, build me friendly environment, not to jail or kill we.
Therefore u not corrupt if u'r innocent of the list.
Be the one to fight corruption.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Segadem(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
smart guy.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by phlio(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
expose ur weakness before it expose u out in public ....emeka see ur life
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by LordCenturion(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
I KNOW HIM, HE WAS ADOPTED BY FFK

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by dave2meek(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Future cultist
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by fiftynaira(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Waiting for mama piss to blame it on APC
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by floxyluv80(f): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
ahaika23:
Yoruba people that want change, na one of them be this o
u need some senses
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by smsdigito: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by HopeAlive14(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
fiftynaira:
Waiting for mama piss to blame it on APC

Waiting for APC to blame it on President Jonathan.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by 234GT(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
mcprince32:
Focus on corruption:
In nigeria everything is corrupt. You and me.
*I beat traffic, do u?
*I desire excessive gain and u?
*I m selfish, u?
*Lie somethines, u?
*Cheat if chanced, u?
*Slightly Tribal, aren't u?
*emm possessive,
To shorten this list, build me friendly environment, not to jail or kill we.
Therefore u not corrupt if u'r innocent of the list.
Be the one to fight corruption.

God bless you and everything that is yours. We should fight the corruption in ourselves before we start blaming Jonathan!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beesluv:
He get mind o. He wan enter JAMB black book
Him don already enter JAMB black book. He may never pass JAMB in his life time. grin grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Epimetheus(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
if God say yes who can say no? can buhari?
if God open a door who can shut it? can buhari?
thank u Jesus Christ my God.
I can see jubilation in Nigeria 29th
God bless Gej

Are you that jobless? Just spamming threads with your brainless fvckery. It is because of people like you who "Godify" and "Jesusize" every issue that this nation is not moving forward. Fvcking slowpoke, keep your insanity to yourself! Useless charlatan
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
See him face like BUHARI
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Epimetheus:

Are you that jobless? Just spamming threads with your brainless fvckery. It is because of people like you who "Godify" and "Jesusize" every issue that this nation is not moving forward. Fvcking slowpoke, keep your insanity to yourself! Useless charlatan
hey gullible witch!!
I can feed u for 5years u won't lack anything
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by clevvermind(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:
clevvermind bhety why?

[size=13pt] Vote APC, ur papa no gree, he voted PDP and poverty wan finish una to the extent of stealing jamb laptop...anyways once bitten twice shy dey say

sai buhari [/size]
what is this one saying? Mumu.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by joystickextendr: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
too bad cheesy better luck next time

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by mrtimycc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make una free the boy joor
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by MCDanselm(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
if God say yes who can say no? can buhari?
if God open a door who can shut it? can buhari?
thank u Jesus Christ my God.
I can see jubilation in Nigeria 29th
God bless Gej
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Ayus34(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
anyway since oga on top said stealing is not corruption,so what do u expect from the followers?
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Beesluv: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
jamace:
Him don already enter JAMB black book. He may never pass JAMB in his life time. grin grin

That one na self inflicted failure
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by inereunwa1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
I guess he is one of those taniods shouting gej 2019!!!!!!!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by loomer: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
He's only trying to CHANGE d position of the laptop from Jamb centre to his house
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Capitano1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Shubbylee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
He's one of the progressives trying to follow the footstep of oga BAT. I pity his parents..

LOL!! must u relate everything to politics/elections? Haba!!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ojosegun2011(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
I am surprised! It is rather unfortunate that an expectant undergraduate could go and steal at such a public place. It speaks volume. If admitted it is obvious that such a boy would be a cultist/armed robber in the school. His name should be on the pages of Newspapers to alert would-be schools that may offer him admission can be put on red alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.