Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam (49152 Views)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Aghagba(f): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
am I d only one ,dat saw d way he posed for d pix (d first one)#famethroughstealing#
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Gondonu: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:
clevvermind bhety why?

[size=13pt] Vote APC, ur papa no gree, he voted PDP and poverty wan finish una to the extent of stealing jamb laptop...anyways once bitten twice shy dey say

sai buhari [/size]
Did GEJ sent him on this inglorious erand or is it your illiterate MB who does not even knows the meaning of APC that will enhance his education.Think straight friend.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Epimetheus(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I promise u, if u quote and insult me again then I will teach u a lesson u can't forget in ur miserable life

Well, I obviously have called your bluff by quoting you.
But let's put your threat aside, don't you think you sound more like the juju man or ''witch'', to quote you? You are the one who is now threatening to teach someone you just encountered on Nairaland a lesson. I wonder what lesson though.
I have to open your eyes to something: Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back to life.

And talking about being miserable, have you heard that misery loves partners? You sound like the miserable person who would love to have another in his kind of miserable situation.

Lastly though, I am glad i have been able to give you something else to do and save you from your boring, repetitive joylessness, And contrary to your expectation, I hope and pray God takes you out of your misery and help you to understand that there's more to the life he has given you, than just being and aspiring internet warrior.

Peace out
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Epimetheus:

Well, I obviously have called your bluff by quoting you.
But let's put your threat aside, don't you think you sound more like the juju man or ''witch'', to quote you? You are the one who is now threatening to teach someone you just encountered on Nairaland a lesson. I wonder what lesson though.
I have to open your eyes to something: Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back to life.

And talking about being miserable, have you heard that misery loves partners? You sound like the miserable person who would love to have another in his kind of miserable situation.

Lastly though, I am glad i have been able to give you something else to do and save you from your boring, repetitive joylessness, And contrary to your expectation, I hope and pray God takes you out of your misery and help you to understand that there's more to the life he has given you, than just being and aspiring internet warrior.

Peace out
lol- let me just pity u.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by dvee2: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leave him alone. Stealing is not corruption
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by vokalguy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
if God say yes who can say no? can buhari?
if God open a door who can shut it? can buhari?
thank u Jesus Christ my God.
I can see jubilation in Nigeria 29th
God bless Gej

Who are the idiots liking this dumb post?!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
gbemi514:
Wow! Wat a nice story nxt tym op use d skul environ 2 make it more convincing n nt ur hostel........
You correct joor. This story is fake can't you guys see this is probably someone's house.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by holyokoto(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stealing is not Corruption
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by hola106(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wen d president no share dollar rich hin side hin won collect hin own share of d national cake but igbo guz sabi shape way thief
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ezeonwe: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stealing of govrenment property when leaving the office, is the order of the day among our political office holders. I think, in fact I'm sure the guy is just following the footsteps of our leaders and parents.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is evry1 here shouting,it's shouldn’t be a Suprise 2 any of us,children av d ability of emulating d elders,b4 u persecute ds boy,Go after Ur president GEJ dat award importation of arms 2 d like of Tompolo a militant, Gej supporters how market. Toungue out
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ezeonwe: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mr. Hola or whatever, has it got to a point where you tribalize theft? You'd better shot your stinking mouth because you are not morally, economically, academically or otherwise, better than any IGBO guy.

NONSENSE!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by somtoto(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
pls change ur name before u quote me
gullible lizard
u such an azz....who do u tink can bii easily decieved
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wahala dey o, under transformation Nigeria grin dat guy Afro na kidnap route, d guy tin sey our government nice and the laptop na to gather go house grin grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ekene007: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
@dvee u are correct stealing is not a corruption in nigeria,our president GEJ said dat publicly,how market GEJ supporters
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Osegancy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
NA LIE JAMB NO DY USE LAPTOP
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Skoopy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you under estimate the capabilities of a Nigerian, you do that at your own peril.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is really bad. For him to have done that, simply shows, he actually had that in mind even before the said exam.

But what on earth will make some body to steal immediately after an exam like Jamb which is actually the moment most student use in promising God heaven and earth if they pass?
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by kingiji(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
if God say yes who can say no? can buhari?
if God open a door who can shut it? can buhari?
thank u Jesus Christ my God.
I can see jubilation in Nigeria 29th
God bless Gej
....so na GEJ fit do am,,,u r highh
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by NemzySeries(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Choi....so he failed jamb dsame hour he wrote it.....guy jst fooled himsef like a ballless idiot
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
kingiji:
....so na GEJ fit do am,,,u r highh
go sleep
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
somtoto:
u such an azz....who do u tink can bii easily decieved
u
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by sydneyboss(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
ahaika23:
Yoruba people that want change, na one of them be this o
undecided
ahaika23:
otunbadan:

Why u wasting ur mb on foolishness?
ahaika23:
undecided
ahaika23:
don't mind the two fools, they are worst than that student
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by gidjah(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
u become blessed but with a curse, u brought shame and indelible stigma upon ur family
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Missmossy(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eww has it gotten to that extent? Chai!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by dhayveed(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Opportunist
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by andyanders: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
mchimezie:
[size=50pt]FOOLISH IGBO BOY WANNA STEAL IN A YORUBA SKUL
THUNDA TIRE UNA EZE FOR OWERRI[/size]

Poor man from poverty ridden family.Why calling IGBO here.You already know is one of you. It is not hidden and his name is there.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by D9ty7(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
The boy probably wants to turn his house to a JAMB centre. Maybe he stole one last year, he tried stealin dis year too. Next year, he planned purchasing the form to steal a laptor. Imagine at wat he wud av in his house by 2020.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Raylight2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminal.... send him to jail
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by delors(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Okiro!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by akigbemaru: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2015
boy steals jamb laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.