Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam (49153 Views)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by sleeknick: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make dem check dat guy well. D guy fit b warri boy..
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by JABB(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beesluv:
He get mind o. He wan enter JAMB black book
E don enter Already! grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by wasco24: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahahahaha badest guy, that guy must be 1of those jobless APC thug shouting CHANGE everywhere, he is just try to change the LAPTOP
loomer:
He's only trying to CHANGE d position of the laptop from Jamb centre to his house
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Automatic admission to study criminology... i blame APC for this...
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
wisasaw:
bad boy
ok
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
He even looks like a yahoo boy. Ybnl]
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
He is a bad son of a gud man.

I no know him father sha.

If a smal car will race at such a high speed now, what happens when it grow to trailler?

Omo, this guy will go places o!
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by gbemi514: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wow! Wat a nice story nxt tym op use d skul environ 2 make it more convincing n nt ur hostel........
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by ASL33: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
This one go follow dey shout corruption corruption everywhere.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Curvinus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
mchimezie:
FOOLISH IGBO BOY WANNA STEAL IN A YORUBA SKUL
THUNDA TIRE UNA EZE FOR OWERRI

Cretin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by yahx(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Like delete report 2hrs ago
Thank you
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Jimbadly: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
See as him black like Ekwensu. Blackamoore. grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by metch1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
He wants to show the parents how hard the question was then return it to jamb before d parents says he failed again. Pls let's organise prayer and fasting for him.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
mchimezie:
[size=50pt]FOOLISH IGBO BOY WANNA STEAL IN A YORUBA SKUL
THUNDA TIRE UNA EZE FOR OWERRI[/size]
lol... look well ask urself which tribe in Nigeria dat there men is as black as charcoal... from raping underage gals in abeokuta u guys have graduated to stealing laptops...lol
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by SkinnyDude(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
yoruba people and their thief thief. dumb yoruba criminal.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by henrygoody(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
His parent must be disappionted.
He really misbehaved
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by tomzman: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
The boy needs some psychiatric evaluation.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
mchimezie:
congratulations you are now a member of yoruba association of fools

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by bedfordng(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
the guy no wan carry last
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by stonecoldcafe: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Country hard mehn; every man looking for what he can grab. LOLZ cheesy grin
See dude on his knees. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/size]
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Epimetheus(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
hey gullible witch!!
I can feed u for 5years u won't lack anything

M0r0n, it's not witch, it should be wizard.

Secondly, you being able to feed me for five years still does not make you not 'jobless'. In fact it proves you to be the religious charlatan who has been milking innocents by collecting tithes, the gamut of offerings etc. And claiming to be on speed dial to God.

And where does the humility your bible preach come into this? Nowhere, because you clearly have none. Your perm-haired "daddies" have convinced you that the right thing is for you to be lord where others grovel at your feet for crumbs from your table.

Go back to your church, keep milking those blinded by faith, religion or what have you, leave thinking to those who believe their brains have uses.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Onuokwu: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
He looks like a cultist
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

see mumu undecided
oga knowledge thumb up. Days be long
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Epimetheus:

M0r0n, it's not witch, it should be wizard.

Secondly, you being able to feed me for five years still does not make you not 'jobless'. In fact it proves you to be the religious charlatan who has been milking innocents by collecting tithes, the gamut of offerings etc. And claiming to be on speed dial to God.

And where does the humility your bible preach come into this? Nowhere, because you clearly have none. Your perm-haired "daddies" have convinced you that the right thing is for you to be lord where others grovel at your feet for crumbs from your table.

Go back to your church, keep milking those blinded by faith, religion or what have you, leave thinking to those who believe their brains have uses.
I promise u, if u quote and insult me again then I will teach u a lesson u can't forget in ur miserable life
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by dnawah(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
he didn't do well in the exams,he thought he can go and rewrite it taking away the lapy.grin
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

LOL!! must u relate everything to politics/elections? Haba!!
I have 2 many APC friends so, they've infected me with such mentality..
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by somtoto(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
if God say yes who can say no? can buhari?
if God open a door who can shut it? can buhari?
thank u Jesus Christ my God.
I can see jubilation in Nigeria 29th
God bless Gej
wen buhari enter God song
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
somtoto:
wen buhari enter God song
pls change ur name before u quote me
gullible lizard
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by otunbadan(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
mchimezie:

Why u wasting ur mb on foolishness?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Burger01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
This boy, why na, hehn!? Things can't be that bad. Pity.
Re: This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam by Cadamlk: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
He wan form sharp guy.MUMU SQUARE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.