Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ (3693 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obesemf V Kinglahkay * / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Rhymes - 2 points

Flow - 2 points

Delivery - 3 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Duration : 3 : 00 Max.

Deadline : 6pm, 20 March 2015

Goodluck . . .
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
police is your friend grin
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by mikuz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Obesemf Vs Darkrebel

INTRODUCTION :

Battle rap has been a part of Hiphop since history. In Nairaland specifically speaking, it has gone through certain phases, from FFR potshots, to freestyle battles, cyphers to regular audio and text battles to tournaments and acapella duels. Since 2006/2007 rap battles have been keeping this place shaking like an epileptic patient. grin

Recently the popularity of rap battles in NL has soared due to the fact that it is now more presentable and polished. Now consider that with the media attention it is getting through battle threads moving to the front page. In order words. Battle rap has come to stay, battle rap promises to give every rap lover the entertainment he ll never savour else where.

So in order not to bore you with long speeches, ladies and gents, allow me make introduce to you "Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf Vs Darkrebel!!!!"

OBESEMF

Not really known that much, some of you might not know him. Unlike his rival, he's relatively new on this parts and with baring in mind that he got no audio battle history to his name coupled with the fact that he just have a few cyphers and battles here and there ( thanks to the newbie tourney ) this has definately made him the underdog in this battle. If you were to bet, I guess you won't put your money on him, the odds are against him no doubt. But the big question is, does he have enough weaponry to extinguish the aggressive and eloquent Da
rkrebel? Can he pull a rabbit out of the hat and create one of the biggest surprise wins in the history of NL rap battles? Like Omawunmi would put it " If you ask me na who I go ask" grin

" the fool is boring, he jokes and every body wants him dead,
at this 'rate' give him 'time' to impress, and even the 'principal' wont show simple interest " - Obesemf

He has a unique and different textbattling style. A kind of pattern you won't see a typical Nairaland emcee doing. But the good thing here is that he has been able to deliver his verses with wonderful rhyme skills and cleverness. He holds down the wordplay department like no other newbie.

"had a huge appetite in boarding school, friends thought it was magical,
never,'1st, 2nd or3rd, cuz how he constantly 'fought' at the table.... niggas mistook him for Arsenal" - Obesemf

You might be right to call him a rookie but you ll be calling him that at your own peril if you are going to come up against his awesome skills in rhyming and drafting multies together with his intelligent concepts because he definately does not write like a full fledged newbie.

" he takes the 'penalty' anytime he speaks,
squeeze your niggga into a 'corner' beat him till
he bleeds,
take your girl 'off side', ram her till she pleads,
then our crews beef, he comes begging for 'set
peace' but i break. his jaw with the free kick " - Obesemf

Haha, you must agree with me that that stanza up there was class. This battlers ability to come up with witty and enjoyable wordplay is intriguing. We are definately going to see more of this in this battle.

DARKREBEL

Darkrebel started calling himself the "The Giyazz Slayer" after he created a record for being the first NL battler to record four straight wins over the same opponent. Darkrebel is aggressive and eloquent. If you refer to him as outspoken and vibrant then you won't be mistaken. Majority of those who ll witness this battle will be expecting him to take this. He is relatively more experienced and versatile. His creativity when it comes to spitting metaphors plus his command of good English is something to write home about.

"So stop rapping...your style is outdated/ and in haste I ll' leave you and your fams mutilated/ damned and cremated/
And you should call me the"Lord Luggard"......I won't rest till Giyazz and the Grave......have"Amalgamated"/ " - Darkrebel

This right there is taking creativity and aggressiveness to the next level. Dark is a punchline rapper who has a take no prisoner persona. Within last year and now, he has grown from a newbie to an influential and imposing figure. Hes an advocate of contemporary rap battle. He has repute for stealing the show each time he features in a battle even if he loses.

" If this dumb brat tempt me/ i ll' glue his feet to the roof...then turn round gently/..to stitch his hands to the wall...with his torn arm, bent knees/ and i ll' put an end...to this Redundant Person/..
when i pin his"Palms to the floor"....like"Jesus Christ".....at the"Triumphant Entry"!!/ - Darkrebel

This is top notch.
Dark is one emcee who favours style over content to an extent. He is the only one who has challenged audio sensation Giyazz and came up trumps!

A sleight of hand confirmed....Am mean and Carnage/
But you in 'Vegetative State'...i ll' slit this Cabbage/
And you weakened bandits/ should have hid in the garbage/
But since you gambits....are in my carriage/ so sing and gyrate/
Or i ll' get you banished....anguished andBarren………like'Ibime's Marriage!/ - Darkrebel

His meticulous phrasing and command of good grammer with sweet rhymes makes him one of the best emcees on the scene. Call him the king of swag and you won't be making a mistake. Only a few battlers have managed to synchronise rap battling with schooling. This fine artist's love for the game is extraordinaire and pleasing.

So sit back y'll since this battle promises to keep you all at the edge of your seats!!

Peace!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a3e8fb9c

caine, weighing on your brain, a damn shame,
i reign with flames, to bring pain to the mans name,
school of hardknocks, graduated without champagne,
see i was 'taught in harm', so there'll be blood when you cross my white hart lane/
and they be here laying claims, guess what i found out
he wanted to 'reign' he put his music on sound cloud
recently you had desentry, couldn't get your shit together,
midlife crisis at 27? you are ffucked forever
however, muthafaka stay in ur damn lane
or i get. you in a sea of trouble and watch you harbor pain
this is proof you will lose, this drunkard feeds off the boos,
so much 'filler' in your rhymes, i guess you wrote them with your shoes
so u and your crew, today i teach you anew
slap you with a bucket hat,lead you to the schoolboy queue
you chose to battle me?, you no dey fear trouble?
you go claim star, i go smash the beer bottle
chlorofoam your dog, i bribe your gateman
i reach. the front. door, your dad is like wait man
i slap am, in the dustbin i go place am
ran to the kitchen, your house girl i go rrape am
make ur mum and your sis suck my ddick
just to proove to you two heads are better than one, I'm insane man
clench my fist, slap you with one nice hand
make your girl crawl after the one night stand
the fool is dumb, and his girl a ho.oker,
she said she was 'ho.rny' he said he prefers sugar
see I'm getting raised in the game
and my name will never be the same
see how a nigga came, I'm Big L part two
and it's worse than a sneeze when I'm coming at you
such a taboo when i ran through your crew
you a shame in ma lane and im paying all my dues
fool, you want a nigga fall like manna
flow so deep so they dig it like a number
from the get go, i seen many things go
Microsoft minded i always get the win though
never been clean though, always been the worst case
with so many flaws you'll need a staircase
to outclass him, i. really craved this day
spelling errors on your epitaph, this is a grave mistake
he'll think i look calm, I'm prolly from the Anglican scene
but he'll know im two face when i ffuck his African queen
he go claim yankee, but dis is where he really be
he goes 'oversees', just to see my D
he aint. really hot, he on his 'second degree'
so better believe, your masters you dey see
he go claim player, he living under hoes
but he never go touch 'her' like his girl is Amber Rose
the dark is getting beaten, like the apartheid
if he claim good year, he getting rolled like a car tyre
he wanna hit big, he wanna go far,
but your limit is the 'couch', you only go so far
during debates in Turing, i cover him with shrouds
his people go dey yarn plenty, they be getting loud
he came with his niggas, the rebel is feeling proud
so my 4gs push his 3gs off. the EDGE till he barely connects with the crowd
so nigga reconsider, your skills just aint cutting
he showed promise and he. failed, the guy is obafeni martins
I'm maiming him, won't listen to the fools plea
he go claim commando, we know. u be lasgidi Bruce Lee
the flows you bring, won't survive in my market
you got poor material, far from a high target
see i hid my diploma, looked behind my. masters and committed first degree murder
see i dey carry capital, make i tell yo
i got athens on my hands, thats more greese to my elbow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
@ Obesem
download link-

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3305e2a4

#Light_bars

• You know I've mastered the craft....
Throwing punches in the match..I'm Dizaster, You Math/
•Hit you front and back..with em' slugs and sharp rocks/
Fore' I strike you in the side..like a ffucking Match box/
•Who the ffuck is you? Just an imp and dumb ape/ when you dropped on flow for rank...I was pissed for 9 days/
I was like Damn!!!! How can a nigga be so wack?.. All your frees are termed are fake/
Nairaland is not for you... You should leave at once mate/ cos you?... you like a man in a Female's toilet ... cos you've been dropping your sshit .. . in the wrong place !/
•And all your stuffs predictable.. You wack ass geezer/ you'd prolly come yap ..about this Mister/or you'd probably gon' diss Me...about Demisha/ but imma flip that quick...and defeat your wack script/ leave your body paralyzed....and matter of fact bbitch....you should call me 'Demisha' ...cos I 'forged weapons' to kill you...I'm a wicked Blacksmith !/
• And your penmanship game? Pfft..that sshit is whack ..that's why you never earned thousands/ You pen cattle and sheep..and you ffucking pen jargons/ but my 'ink spitting fire' ...tag it 'Arthur and Uther' …. nigga I 'Pen Dragons' /
•That's right Obesem...you just a pinky ho/ in a risky zone/ step back motherffcuker...or I split your dome/ Put the Noreos in your 'marrow'...and break your 'Biscuit' bone'/
•And since you bothered this warlord..I'll hit your brother with 4 blocks/ Put my 'sperms in a rifle' ... then give your mother a 'Cum Shot' /
•And on the field of play... You a queer and a homo/ but I'm a 'lion on the ball' ...like the 'premier league logo' /
•You brought your crew? I'll bash all your thugs/ No 'Coke and No Sprite' …………. But I'll bounce in with glocks/ to take down 5 of your men...fore' I hang 7 UP !/

•And we know that lyricist peeled you..and killed your fams/ I'm here to finish the job. And slit your palms/ You not a rapper twit. You just a bbitch and dam/
But me? my niggas call me 'Edward' ..cos I'll 'Rock, Paper' your fingers...and 'cease your hands' /

Wait......
I said my niggas call me 'Edward' ...cos I'll 'Rock, Paper your fingers.. and 'scissors-hands' /

•And if you get 'elected' ...I'll send blows to your mouth/ Call my Gun a PVC ... its gonna 'Vote you out'
•And stop ranting dude.. Or I'll batter you dunce/ and have you smashed in a box/ and if you 'claiming you God?' ...then I'll 'split you in 3' ... 'like the Catholic Church' ! /

This battle is over....I'll still crack your bones nigga/ and smack your dome nigga/ you a stupid loser..you got capped and owned nigga/ and if you tryna run... 'I'll pierce your chest' .... You 'Caprisone nigga' / grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brief Explanation Of Awon Goons Mi'by A Famous Rapper Olamide. Check Out!. / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition / Videos: Vector's Record-breaking Freestyle Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.