Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ (3822 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obesemf V Kinglahkay * / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Geoxpress(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Lwkm, ok
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Supermiy: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lemme not had insult to the injury....oya make una come vote?...i trek pass grin
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by goshikid: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Audio battle Indeed!
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by gottoboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•shut the ffuck up and swerve. I didn't tag you did i?

Have you battled blaqbones before?
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
gottoboy:

Have you battled blaqbones before?

~ no
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Limerick: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
rebel flowed like prometh. y'all don't knw shiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Limerick: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
this is how prometh does it m.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjKQVoemXk&itct=CBoQpDAYAyITCJXTvZCCwsQCFUXZHAod8SEAazIGcmVsbWZ1SMbWkeWbo7uLhQE%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=KE
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Limerick:
this is how prometh does it m.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjKQVoemXk&itct=CBoQpDAYAyITCJXTvZCCwsQCFUXZHAod8SEAazIGcmVsbWZ1SMbWkeWbo7uLhQE%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=KE

~ Check the link again. This one's not correct
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Limerick: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Check the link again. This one's not correct
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjKQVoemXk&itct=CBoQpDAYAyITCNWhnaaOwsQCFcSvHAodY0IAADIGcmVsbWZ1SMbWkeWbo7uLhQE%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=KE
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by jreyez(m): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2015
~ Limerick

grin I've watched it.. lol ..

which of em' is Prometh though? The skinny one?
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by jreyez(m): 2:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Limerick

Nah, i think it's the fat one grin
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
lmaoooooo, H.F lives in the hood right beside mine.
He's a battle rapper here in Ghana too
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Limerick: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Limerick

the one on the right

1 Like

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Limerick: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
obesemf:
lmaoooooo, H.F lives in the hood right beside mine.
He's a battle rapper here in Ghana too
that chap must have improved a great deal by now
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Limerick:
that chap must have improved a great deal by now

oh yeah, i didn't know anyone from there had even gone that far
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by liricyst(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
how on earth did I miss this

Let me just say that posting lines in an audio brawl should be prohibited. Speak to us, we are listening. Accentuate the things you want us to hear. Get your act right. Use the right tone for the right words. When obesemf said he would break beer bottle...iwas like are you sure? But when rebel talked about breaking his biscuit bone...it was spat with convinction.

Over or not...
My verdict goes to darkrebel666

I laughed at that cum shot thing
and I like the Catholic splitting into trinity. Those two lines stood out for me not cos of the lyrics alone but they were delivered.
I didn't read his lines...just audio 3times...I had to read obesemf lines after his audio 3times each.

rebel takes punchline, delivery and flow...that's already 8pts.... let's leave out the remaining 4 pts cos it wouldn't make a difference who takes em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ by obesemf(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
IDivine1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*||who Is Your Top 5 Best Rapper In Nigeria||* / Brief Explanation Of Awon Goons Mi'by A Famous Rapper Olamide. Check Out!. / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win Vector's King Kong Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.