Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan (5543 Views)

Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House / Yoruba At Summit Say: Only A Bastard Will Vote Jonathan / Yoruba Elders At Summit Says: Only A Bastard Will Vote Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by HzRF(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
This issue is not a very difficult issue,check people at Gej endorsement and people here,and you will know someone have been scam...I believe only a bastarrd yoruba will vote for Jonathan,no yoruba who is not directly or indirectly eating from Jonathan that will vote for him.

Check 8 most powerful post in Nigeria if there is any yoruba there
1 Nigeria is a very funny joke

All i know is if voting for gej means bastard
I and my street will gladly take the name

Cuz what pple say don't really matters wht really u ar is what matters d most

OBJ frm SW what did he do for us nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by adefunke34: 3:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol we ain't shaking dude, call us whatever we will vote for jonathan cause we don't want and also we don't need violent in our country
peckhamboi:
The historic Parliament Building in Ibadan was over-filled today as prominent Yoruba in all professions, princes and monarchs, governors and former governors, gathered to articulate their aspirations and minimum demands from the Federal Government.

The high point of the summit, convened by the illustrious Yoruba retired army general, Alani Akinrinade was the total support given the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari.
The summiteers declared unanimously, “It is Buhari or nobody else”.

A major proponent of this declaration, the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade who was represented by High Chief Eddy Oyewole said, “On 28 March, 2015, let us vote for Buhari”.

He condemned the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for wasting the meager resources of the country by lavishly bribing various individuals and groups to secure their supports.
While Senator Anthony Adefuye strongly stated, “Only a bastard Yoruba will vote for Jonathan, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye said, ‘We will vote en masse for Buhari”.

Shortly after delivering the message sent by the governorship candidate of Accord Party in the state, Senator Rasheed Ladoja that he would go the way of Yoruba people.
Senator Ayo Fasanmi declared, “At this point, we Yorubas should know where we are going. PDP is distributing money to earn wrong votes. Come May 29, we will be happy when Buhari becomes the president of the nation.

“Why would Jonathan appoint ministers two months to the end of his term if not that they want to use all means to steal what is left in the coffer; that is if anything is left? By God’s grace, I, Senator Ayo Fasanmi will vote for Buhari. May 29, Buhari will be sworn in as our president.”
National Chairman, Afenifere Renewal Group, ARG, Honourable Olawale Oshun said that considering the fact that Yoruba people have been suffering marginalisation within the Nigerian state for the past 16 years, Yorubas should vote for leaders who have its interests at heart in order to bring an end to this unacceptable state of affairs.

Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi who decried the high level of maginalisation of Yoruba in the Jonathan led administration said, “We have been subject of brazen marginalization and deliberate attempt to whittle down our historical contributions to the development of Nigeria. It will interest you to note that in the wheel of power at the centre, there are only two Yoruba people. Indeed, out of the 50 most powerful men and women in the executive, legislative, judicial and even security components of power in Nigeria, there are only two Yoruba people. These are the Chief of Staff to the President, whose choice was almost an afterthought and the Accountant General of the Federation.”

Following suit, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of State of Osun joined others in condemning Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, for derailing from the principle of ‘omoluabi” that Yoruba is known for by collecting bribe from a desperate aspirant.
Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President Candidate of APC, in his short remarks, urged Nigerians to be patient at this trying moment assuring that things would soon change for the better when APC takes over government at the centre.

In the communique issued at the end of the summit, the main grievances of the region include: maginalisation which has attained the status of deliberate policy of the central government of Nigeria, calculated attempts to invade and subjugate Yoruba land through covert, disguised and even official policies of the Central Government, misguiding some elements in the region for their selfish reasons, decimation of entrepreneurial ambitions of Yoruba people through Federal Institutions and agencies that are supposed to be enablers and facilitators of economic development, near virtual absence of reliable and critical infrastructure of electricity, energy, and transportation which has led to the collapse of economic activities in Yoruba land, absence of proactive, concerted, and visionary leadership in Nigeria, insecurity at the level of state of emergency, and failure of the resolutions of the National Conference to resolve fundamental issues that are prerequisite to a sustainable federalism.

As a result, in the communique, they demanded for regionalism, diversification of economy, holding free, fair, credible and transparent elections as scheduled to commence on Saturday, March 28, 2015, resistance to any form of unelected government, be it Government of National Unity, Interim National Government or howsoever described, repealing of laws and policies that stifle the creativity of the people, dismantling of all pseudo-security agencies that impede peace, harass and terrorise her citizens in order to enforce pre-determined agenda that are not consistent with the wishes of the region, and removal of all bottlenecks in the way of provision of effective and efficient transportation system, electrical power, and petroleum refining infrastructure.

According to the communique, “That the effectiveness of the Federal Government of Nigeria lies on focusing on the critical issues of governance that are common to all components, like defence, national security, foreign affairs, currency and exchange rate, etc, while all other socio-economic responsibilities, especially that of resource control, devolve to the federating units. Yoruba must pursue their destiny in line with the development priorities and ambitions of her people. The creation of a structural environment for effective devolution of powers to the country’s constituent units as a strategic development is imperative. Yoruba people will not hesitate to take our destiny in our own hands in the event of any attempt to compromise our democratic existence.”

Dignitaries at the occasion include: Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, and his deputy, Chief Moses Adeyemo, former governors including: Dr. Kayode Fayemi and Otunba Niyi Adebayo of Ekiti State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola of State of Osun, former Military Governor of the Mid-West State, Samuel Ogbemudia, former Deputy Governor of Ekiti, Modupe Adelabu, Professor Albert Olawale, former Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Professor Wale Omole, and his Ekiti State University counterpart, Professor Akin Oyebode, Professor John Ayoade, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Senator Bayo Salami, Senator James Kolawole, , The Managing Director of The News Magazine, Bayo Onanuga, President of the Central Council of Ibadan Indigenes, CCII, Ambassador Olu Sanu, Adeniyi Akintola, SAN, prominent monarchs in the region including: Soun of Ogbomosho, Oba Jimoh Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade III, Oba Adeniyi Sonariwo, Akarigbo Remo, Oba Kolawole Sowemimo of Owode-Egba, Asheyin of Iseyin, Oba Ganiyu Adekunle Ologunebi, and Eleruwa of Eruwa, Oba Samuel Adegbola.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/19/yoruba-at-summit-say-only-a-bastard-will-vote-jonathan/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:
1 Nigeria is a very funny joke

All i know is if voting for gej means bastard
I and my street will gladly take the name

Cuz what pple say don't really matters wht really u ar is what matters d most

OBJ frm SW what did he do for us nothing
but Obj regime is better than this.Obj might be ruthless but many of his policies work
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 3:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Though they didn't need to call anyone a bastard for voting GEJ but that only shows how frustrated and disappointed they feel at how GEJ's presidency which ignored Yoruba nation for 5.5 years is now attempting to buy the same people with dollars.

For Jonathan and his handlers to think they can get anything beyond 30% to 35% of the total votes of the Yorubas that they have treated so badly for all these years is pure insanity. Not even when Yorubas have an opportunity of a number 2 citizen on the ticket.

We are no fools and this will be proved beyond any doubt on March 28.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 4:41am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:
APC chapter of Yoruba
After collecting our tax payer momey they open dia mouth to say their generation is a bastard
The agents of change are suffering d pple
Yet they can't tell them to pay

They should tell me what buahri did for Yoruba
Guess what I already knw he bought text book den jail them .
As far as am concerned all these pple I havnt heard of dem until nw..we go show u say plenty Bastard dey Yoruba land
what is this one saying.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Why call those that would vote for GEJ/PDP bastard And why would the so called "yoruba nation" be using such uncultured words

i guess the ijaws, igbos, hausa and other tribe that won't vote for GMB/APC are also bastards right

I wonder if these set of so called "yoruba nation" reason before they say somethings to the press, it really pisses me off to see those we are to seek knowledge from stoop this low because of politics, and some of our youth will be hailing this crappy statement....

Need i remind them, that not everybody will vote for GMB/GEJ, and that doesn't make them a bastard in anyway, the constitution guarantee the freedom to vote for any one you choose....SMH
yes,d freedom of association,but curse be d man that associate with witches and wizard,arm robber,d scornful,d corrupt.d evil doers etc.and good parents wil lead his child,in d right way.it is a curse to give a man that sell our future away another four years to sell our country.don't be deceive, sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by TI1919(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Vote your choice without intimidation
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by fitzmayowa: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes,d freedom of association,but curse be d man that associate with witches and wizard,arm robber,d scornful,d corrupt.d evil doers etc.and good parents wil lead his child,in d right way.it is a curse to give a man that sell our future away another four years to sell our country.don't be deceive, sai buhari.

Sell your future away how and those GMB aligned himself with aren't corrupt or what I guess those that will vote GMB should also be called bastard too right going by the crappy logic of the so called "yoruba nation"...

The bottomline is this you don't have to start calling people bastard because they wont't vote for someone you support, plus what's the assurance that the so called "yoruba nation" were not bribed

Whatever might be the case uncultured statements like this should not be coming from anyone let alone, those that call themselves "yoruba nation", they should let nigerian do the talking at the polls on march 28 without calling them names, whether they decide to vote for GMB or GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by nex(m): 6:08am On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ has just been wasting his time in the South West. He starved those states of funds for years because they were not PDP states, and the people suffered for it. Salaries have not been paid for months because allocation is randomly slashed, and in some months, not released at all.

The President has lost this election. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by onatisi(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2015
jerseyboy:
Correction:
Some yoruba leaders.
point of correction please,these people aren't yoruba leaders they are apc leaders. There is a difference . This gathering was an apc gathering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2015
onatisi:
point of correction please,these people aren't yoruba leaders they are apc leaders. There is a difference . This gathering was an apc gathering.
Correction taken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2015
It is now a zero sum game. . When Jonathan finally wins and starts helping the geo political zones that worked assidiously for him, I hope that this hatefilled sons of anger won't be shouting as they are used to. .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by onatisi(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2015
owobokiri:
It is now a zero sum game. . When Jonathan finally wins and starts helping the geo political zones that worked assidiously for him, I hope that this hatefilled sons of anger won't be shouting as they are used to. .
bros forget nairaland . Don't use comments on nairaland to judge. Go to the streets of ibadan,lagos ,and major yoruba cities ,people are now talking gej and pdp. Apc is only alive and strong on social media. Gej has broken apc hold and believe me as at yesterday pdp is leading the opinion polls on the streets of the south west. Just wait and see what will happen. Apc will lose heavily in states and areas they control or feel they will win highest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by omusiliyu(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
jerseyboy:
Correction:
Some yoruba leaders.
or rather some yoruba APC leaders. GEJ till Buhari show us his SSCE Cert

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Stop fooling ursef look at those present even ladoja didn't attend d APC campaign
Pls only APC dey Yoruba land?
No dey fool ursef
Yoruba leaders my foot
Aregbe hasn't paid my parents since nov yet they are there doing nothing
Aregbe suppose to deal with workers but gej bcuz he didn't pick minister from sw shouldn't be voted for?
And buahri said he will implent confab
And Yoruba so-called elders(APC) are faulting confab who is fooling who
no worry a vote for Sai Baba is a salary paid to ur parent...everything is in our hands
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Gbawe: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
onatisi:
bros forget nairaland . Don't use comments on nairaland to judge. Go to the streets of ibadan,lagos ,and major yoruba cities ,people are now talking gej and pdp. Apc is only alive and strong on social media. Gej has broken apc hold and believe me as at yesterday pdp is leading the opinion polls on the streets of the south west. Just wait and see what will happen. Apc will lose heavily in states and areas they control or feel they will win highest.

My guy you don't know and have never known what time it is. You really think GEJ can continue leading Nigeria beyond May? You need to stick to Ghanaian politics because your lies here are simply those of a deluded and desperate optimist Probably tied to the PDP project by familial affiliation/lloyalty to the extent you lie to yourself about what is obvious everywhere in the SW. On the ground in the SW , GEJ is finished . He is currently on course to get sympathy votes only.

In any election worldwide there is decisive voting and all others. Decisive voting is that cast by those who know exactly what they want , see issues dispassionately and are not swayed by sentiments. Majority of Yorubas accept that GEJ is a failure who , unlike even the worst dictator like Abacha, went beyond his office to supervise the sidelining and completely overt marginalisation of the Yorubas. The overall conclusion of most Yorubas is that GEJ is a very divisive leader who has failed Nigeria horribly. Yorubas will therefore let Jonathan know what time it is next week since deluded elements like you continue to deceive him he has a chance in the region Let alone win there.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Gbawe:

My guy you don't know and have never known what time it is. You really think GEJ can continue leading Nigeria beyond May? You need to stick to Ghanaian politics because your lies here are simply those of a deluded and desperate optimist Probably tied to the PDP project by familial affiliation/lloyalty to the extent you lie to yourself about what is obvious everywhere in the SW. On the ground in the SW , GEJ is finished . He is currently on course to get sympathy votes only.
In any election worldwide there is decisive voting and all others. Decisive voting is that cast by those who know exactly what they want , see issues dispassionately and are not swayed by sentiments. Majority of Yorubas accept that GEJ is a failure who , unlike even the worst dictator like Abacha, went beyond his office to supervise the sidelining and completely overt marginalisation of the Yorubas. The overall conclusion of most Yorubas is that GEJ is a very divisive leader who has failed Nigeria horribly. Yorubas will therefore let Jonathan know what time it is next week since deluded elements like you continue to deceive him he has a chance in the region Let alone win there.
we shall see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
The olu should speak for himself. I am Egba and I support jonathan. He is the bastard that wants to destroy nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
The olu should speak for himself. I am Egba and I support jonathan. He is the bastard that wants to destroy nigeria.
u dey mind dem! They think they can just stand up and start talking on behalf of everybody. This is where gej has bettered apc. Gej has gone to people that really matters and who controls the grassroots.apc instead has been focusing on social media campaign which will and can never yield and tangible results at the polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by kinibigdeal(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2015
which of d yoruba...am not surprise since is coming from pm and the nation owned by tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Yoruba nation being stupiid since 1000BC undecidedundecided
OPONU! ODE! APODA! Mr foolish! tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by abduljabbar4(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Mods you know what to do
Sai Buhari!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by iphanyiuma(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Iyalasisi:
OPONU! ODE! APODA! Mr foolish! tongue
...look at the animal...you're just an illiterate who lacks the intelligence to face me with a civilised quote...SMH your father wasted time energy and sperm I swear

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by iphanyiuma(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
How's this related to my post??
....because you're backing up the stupidiity of the yoruba nation for making such utterances!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
...look at the animal...I'm just an illiterate who lacks the intelligence to face you with a civilised quote...SMH my father wasted time energy and sperm I swear
Civilized!
Good for you... stark Raving Mad man! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2015
I challenge any of the traditional rulers that Jonathan gave "something" to to come out and endorse him like the Olubadan of Ibadan just did for Buhari.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by tolu4you: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Yorubanation: only a bastard will vote buhari.
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by iphanyiuma(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Civilized!
Good for you... stark Raving Mad man! tongue

keep editing my quotes what else are you good at...you're a curse and a blemish on the face of this earth ??i I spite on your grave fool
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
keep editing my quotes what else are you good at...I'm a curse and a blemish on the face of this earth ??i I spite on my grave fool
spit! Empty headed Fool!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Scatterboss(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Gbawe:

Bros, You should have ignore that one and allow him make himself happy with his constant lies. He sampled opinion on the street of Lagos from his Ghana home. I dont know why people come online to lie this much just to make there candidate favorable. Onatisi lies more than the devil and i just laugh when i see him post his constant lies and jargons.

If the likes of those in that meeting are not yoruba leaders, is it the criminal Bode George, mimiko, ffk, fayose and the election rigger called Obanikoro. Too many fools and dullard on this forum and its not there fault anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Scatterboss:

Onatisi lies more than the devil and i just laugh when i see him post his constant lies and jargons.
this really got me cracking.
Re: Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
keep editing my quotes what else are you good at...you're a curse and a blemish on the face of this earth ??i I spite on your grave fool
out of curiosity I checked to see d imbec1le behind this moniker.... I blame myself for stooping low to honor ur poverty stricken ass with a response!

Animal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: IBB Shows Respect To Buhari As Shagari Watches on on inaugration day / Double Dealing: SDP candidate Omisore Arrested! / I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.