Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? (37053 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Auto Or Manual Car As Taxi? / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by ndidibabe(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

So na masculine? sad
Yep.
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by sucess001(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
banjicom:
angry No be Crocodile be Dis!!!

if after a short quarrel my boyfriend present me dis kind of car as a gift, then I Know he definitely want me died!

are u a guy or girl?
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
lonelydora:
if I own this kind car, I will only be driving it at night without headlights. I will only flash the headlight whenever I get close to people. The kind race they go tear no bi small
wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by MikeAdams111(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Omo na to groove town o!
grin
better still, will loan it to the Military to further oppress those BH idiots.
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by justmag(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
She better be grateful if she has been walking all her life. I am can have folks from love-vendor my ride change that car to a masterpiece. grin
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by FredHandsome(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
hairyanus:

Gbagaunnnnnn

Whats the meaning?
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by richard870(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol bros nah misitaku oo

She knows d appropriate english
I guess so
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
What a silly caption for a beautifully, well designed ride if exists! Why would any sane guy offer a woman this kind ride, is any worth it, no matter the situation? Abegi, this ride too much to be owened by any woman! Strictly for men!

Besides, I thought this question was for the babes, why are the men responding? Silly questions attract silly responses! Next,
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by blakky97(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
hairyanus:
Ladies will you collect this car as a gift
have you noticed that the tyre appears to move when you scroll down fast with your eyes fixed on it?

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by TS2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
banjicom:
angry No be Crocodile be Dis!!!

if after a short fight my girlfriend present me dis kind of car as a gift, then I Know she definitely wants me dead!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified: for all the grammarian on this thread I don correct all my blunders and mistakes o. Make u na no vex.

And No! Am not Gay!!!!

Gbagaun again.
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by anthony8888(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
It's a dragon head, I wud really love 2 have it as part of my collections
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by NemzySeries(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Driving it straight to church 4 dedication grin
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
kristen12:

I don't need to
BYE!

Bye to where?
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by joinnow: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
This ride go good for Lagos road. I believe those bus driver we don take paraga and monkey tail come near you they go dey no bi person go tell them to avoid you because d car is ready to bite and swallow without trace grin
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by mercyymai(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
God 4bid!
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by senator2k9(m): 5:19am On Mar 21, 2015
I will sell it to CHARLY BOY
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by banjicom(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
TS2:

Gbagaun again.

Well this is a public forum, why don't you forget about my grammer and just read my comment.

No be JAMB question I wan Answer cheesy
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by mastermind01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sell it...(OLX)
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by tck2000(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Omo see ride

If I have this type I will drive it to collect debt, drive it on sanitation days, visit anyone that worried me when I was kid and the main thing is to cruise it to Maiduguri, Yobe and Adamawa states.

In fact I will be lawlessness.

Dey never born that VIO wey warn check my papers.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.