Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon (61985 Views)

Journey To The Core: How Far Down Is The Center Of The Earth? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
but that man won't be a black man!

Black man will be here making noice while the white man will be in his laboratory, just as how you are here making mouth while the white man is planning it right now.
Sorry bro, everything has it time and season. The white didn't just wake up one day and achieve all these feat, most of the knowledge is passed on from one civilization to another. Mind you it is a scientific fact the human originated from Africa thereby meaning learning start from Africa and it is surely going to come back to us. The white man's brain is no bigger or smarter than our, I fully understand the situation we are in, which is the need to survive. First of all the reasons most people go to the university is to make a living and because of the passion they have for a particular field.
You also mentioned me making noise, well for me I think passion drives me. I have a lot of work am yet to launch that will help the science community in Nigeria and Africa at large but it not going to easy because it requires fund and nobody is willing to assist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
erusen:
no sorry expensive joke just watch cnn crap of extremist just sad for mankind on religions devision

its on right now on my t.v CNN france going to conduct air strikes on Isis..

you see both politics, religion and greed are the problems of mankind not just religion... the world will never know peace as long as there are people who make profits from wars.

people making money out of the misfortunes of others... to me, the main problem with humanity is Greed of a few...
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Sorry bro, everything has it time and season. The white didn't just wake up one day and achieve all these feat, most of the knowledge is passed on from one civilization to another. Mind you it is a scientific fact the human originated from Africa thereby meaning learning start from Africa and it is surely going to come back to us. The white man's brain is no bigger or smarter than our, I fully understand the situation we are in, which is the need to survive. First of all the reasons most people go to the university is to make a living and because of the passion they have for a particular field.
You also mentioned me making noise, well for me I think passion drives me. I have a lot of work am yet to launch that will help the science community in Nigeria and Africa at large but it not going to easy because it requires fund and nobody is willing to assist.
this is what I'm talking about, most research and discovery are base on fundings and sponsorship.

Black man care less on this stuff.

Black man want sharp things.

Black man have zero intelligent on science {prove! You hardly see science stuff on front page)
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by adjoviomole(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
menxer:

It's because of people like you that the the Human Gnome project has been kept a secret from the populace.

There is more than evolution in the human DNA, something that would bring the fear of God to you. grin

By the time the Gnome project report sinks in, evolution would be child's play.

Whatever.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
this is what I'm talking about, most research and discovery are base on fundings and sponsorship.

Black man have zero intelligent on science {prove! You hardly see science stuff on front page)

I think the problem lies in our indifference in the face of scientific mines ready to be explored.

Religion- most blacks are incurably religious and many of them think science is a tool of the devil to destroy their beliefs.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ramos16:

what are your facts, why do you believe that mars can never be colonized?
Mars can never be colonized. For one Mars doesn't have a global magnetic protection from solar wind and solar flare so living there is going to expose you high radiation. Limited oxygen, the oxygen on Mars cannot sustain us. High co2, at certain dosage co2 become toxic to both plant and animal. The co2 level on Mars will toxic to humans and plant. Lower gravity though that might not be a challenge just to mention a few. You can Google search for more
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
johnydon22:

I think the problem lies in our indifference in the face of scientific mines ready to be explored.

Religion- most blacks are incurably religious and many of them think science is a tool of the devil to destroy their beliefs.

In that religion aspect you are right.

Many bright MIND are just wasting in our street because of lack of sponsor and paradventure one do get to that place, everybody will be shouting he is a NAIJA guy while some will be claim state of origin from him. You see how we are downward undecided
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

You people are funny.

Man can never even cover the stretch of our solar system as a bio organism and you are talking about outside our solar system lol.

How exactly do you wanna achieve that? Create a means to keep the bio flesh of humans from dying and decaying, device a life prolonging machine or what?
Do you know the incredible distance between planets that are within our star system? How do you intend to cover such distance?

Do not be deceived by Science Fiction and Star Wars.

Get used to it. As long as we are bio organisms, we are not leaving this solar system. We are stuck in it.

Do you know the concept called deep space? With its pitch black darkness and rogue asteroids roaming within it? How do you intend to navigate through deep space to get to another star system considering the fact that planets must revolve around a star.
Forget sci-fi, man has achieved a lot covering our solar system not a problem. The major problem is how to protect the crew against solar storm and lack of gravity and I can authoritatively tell you that they both achievable with present technology the only thing lacking is the will power and the money involved.
Thirdly even traveling outside the solar system is very much achievable with present proposed technology, I don't want to go into full details here but science as gone far beyond what you are imagining. Even nasa experimenting with warp drive which technical faster than light travel
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Mars can never be colonized. For one Mars doesn't have a global magnetic protection from solar wind and solar flare so living there is going to expose you high radiation. Limited oxygen, the oxygen on Mars cannot sustain us. High co2, at certain dosage co2 become toxic to both plant and animal. The co2 level on Mars will toxic to humans and plant. Lower gravity though that might not be a challenge just to mention a few. You can Google search for more

I think the only obstacle to man staying on Mars is vulnerability to solar wind...

For oxygen the habitats would be a closed one with chamber to split co2 to make O2

plants can be grown using either hydroponic or aeroponic method and outside exhibition must be done under a protective oxygen suite.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
solash:
But is there no possibility of creating in the future slightly evolved humans, plants and animals that could at least contain the harsh nature of mars for a reasonable long term period as more studies continue
Though we have our natural way of evolution but I think tinkering with our evolution process is not going to be a bad idea but I think there will be a lot of people who will be against such idea
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by igbanbajo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
johnydon22:
ever looked up at the moon and see how spherical, bright and beautiful it is..?
many of the planets mercury, venus, mars, jupitar and even saturn are visble from the earth but due to their immense distance they are often mistaken as stars and may only be distinguishable with the aid of a power telescope.

Ever wondered how the view would be like if the planets were as close as the moon is? clearly it would be a spooky, wonderous, beautiful and necessarily scary sight coming out every night looking at a gigantic spherical ball as the case is with jupitar and saturn.

below are the pictures rendering how the earth would look like if the planets were that close to us...judging from their actual size, brightness and look.

but first and foremost the picture of our moon as viewd from earth.

Nice. Bookmarked.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
johnydon22:

I think the only obstacle to man staying on Mars is vulnerability to solar wind...

For oxygen the habitats would be a closed one with chamber to split co2 to make O2

plants can be grown using either hydroponic or aeroponic method and outside exhibition must be done under a protective oxygen suite.
Yeah but the problem how long the colony tend to stay locked up in the chamber. If you are doing that based on temporal bases like a research group it is understandable. Have ever imagined your self living in a gas pressured chamber all your life, men it ain't gonna be fun I bet I will run back to Earth as soon as I can
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yeah but the problem how long the colony tend to stay locked up in the chamber. If you are doing that based on temporal bases like a research group it is understandable. Have ever imagined your self living in a gas pressured chamber all your life, men it ain't gonna be fun I bet I will run back to Earth as soon as I can
No one was expecting it to fun...

The i international space station would be fun for short term but not for long term..
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by DerKaiser: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Forget sci-fi, man has achieved a lot covering our solar system not a problem. The major problem is how to protect the crew against solar storm and lack of gravity and I can authoritatively tell you that they both achievable with present technology the only thing lacking is the will power and the money involved.
Thirdly even traveling outside the solar system is very much achievable with present proposed technology, I don't want to go into full details here but science as gone far beyond what you are imagining. Even nasa experimenting with warp drive which technical faster than light travel

Bro there is no existing technology on this planet or any proposed one for the future that can transport human beings between star systems.

Such technology would have to involve relay points and an incredible propulsion between these relay points which the human skin can not withstand. The ship and its occupants would either break apart and burn up within our solar system or freeze to death outside while in deep/ interstellar space due to the lack of presence of natural heat.

Besides our sun plays a vital role in transporting moving probes within our solar system as they use solar panels to draw energy that powers those probes something that would be impossible once it passes the Kuiper Belt.

So which energy source or fuel are you going to use to power a giant space ship pass our solar system? considering the ship would be adrift for centuries or even millennnia.

That is not even talking about the distance.

The closest Stars to ours are the 2 Alpha Centauris A and B and their dwarf cousin the Proxima Centauri.

These stars are so close to each other and their only existing planet that any organism that enters the system would burn up immediately so you would have to look for another star with a livable planet within close proximity to our system.

Getting to such a star would take thousands of years. Humans don't live that long.

So no, we are stuck in our solar system. This system was specifically designed for our existence and survival and we should cherish it for as long as it exists.

Forget the naive thoughts of space exploration as such ideas are only seen in movies and video games.

Simply said. What you are saying is basically impossible, science and technology or not. Nature does not recognise technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:

From my own research I understand that we are just trying to make ends meet. Though the youth of today to be drawn towards entertainment because it sells fast and most websites tend to make a lot from traffic, they just have to give what the people want. My solution is one create science platform thank God for people like jonnydon and this is other guy for simplifying and making scientific stuff palatable I believe they will be of great help.
2. aiding and Developing scientific ideas that are profitable, if people start making money from scientific project it will inspire more.
3. Set up a physical research lab were anybody will scientific idea can work freely irrespective of your field of research.
4. Organize inter science University contest to stimulate competition
I don't think we have to wait for the government
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by herald9: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
adjoviomole:

What are dey trying to prove? Dey want to prove dat we can liv on other planets wich we can't. If dis can b proved den d bible n God are all lies its dat simple. Why do dey want us to goan liv in another planet?pls ansa
Bros, allow me to read some educating facts on this thread. If you don't have any suggestions or sane contribution, just find a place, sit down and read like me. If you keep making all these ludicrous comments, we'll give you a chair and slam you into it.... No time for explanation that cuddles. angry
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by erusen: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
johnydon22:

its on right now on my t.v CNN france going to conduct air strikes on Isis..

you see both politics, religion and greed are the problems of mankind not just religion... the world will never know peace as long as there are people who make profits from wars.

people making money out of the misfortunes of others... to me, the main problem with humanity is Greed of a few...
though am a christain i will gladly accept others beliefs for bleeps sake we are ending our own race
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by johnydon22(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
erusen:
though am a christain i will gladly accept others beliefs for bleeps sake we are ending our own race

I am atheistic but in all honesty i have no problem with religions or their beliefs..

i am only against.

- What ever kills people or encourages abandonment and neglect of our planet.

-Teach superstition and myths as immutable truth.

-Indoctrinate children to primitive beliefs of the past.

-Discourage human curiosity and enquiry..

-Chastise scientific findings to uphold unfounded beliefs..

and many more...

We are neglecting where we are and what we have to chase after wishful shadow..
we are killing and maiming real and visible humans to please invisible Gods..

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind but like i said, its not possible as long as there are people who make profits from wars..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

Bro there is no existing technology on this planet or any proposed one for the future that can transport human beings between star systems.

Such technology would have to involve relay points and an incredible propulsion between these relay points which the human skin can not withstand. The ship and its occupants would either break apart and burn up within our solar system or freeze to death outside while in deep space due to the lack of presence of natural heat.

That is not even talking about the distance.

The closest Stars to ours are the 2 Alpha Centauris A and B and their dwarf cousin the Proximal Centauri.

These stars are so close to each other and their only existing planet that any organism that enters the system would burn up immediately so you would have to look for another star with a livable planet within close proximity to our system.

Getting to such a star would take thousands of years. Humans don't live thar long.

So no, we are stuck in our solar system. This system was specifically designed for our existence and survival and we should cherish it for as long as it exists.

Forget the naive thoughts of space exploration as such ideas are only seen in movies and video games.

Simply said. What you are saying is basically impossible, science and technology or not. Nature does not recognise technology.
Let me make this brief,
1 nasa has different proposed propulsion system that are achievable with present technology that can take man to a one way trip to alpha centuri within 10 years.
Secondly what you think deep space being too cold does not pose any challenge. The major of high speed space travel is collision particles in space. For instance at enough speed the will constantly collide particles hydrogen, and at such high speed such high speeding particles are dangerous even at that magnetic shielding has being proposed.
I understand your doubts if your ancestors were told one that metal with which he farms will one day fly they will bet their life that it won't. Or have you ever wondered telling your ancestors the you will be able call someone seven village away and the person will be able to communicate with you, I they ask you to see the nearest herbalist
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by locdog(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
amazing, shame to religions and their useless brainwashing teachings.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by DerKaiser: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Let me make this brief,
1 nasa has different proposed propulsion system that are achievable with present technology that can take man to a one way trip to alpha centuri within 10 years.
Secondly what you think deep space being too cold does not pose any challenge. The major of high speed space travel is collision particles in space. For instance at enough speed the will constantly collide particles hydrogen, and at such high speed such high speeding particles are dangerous even at that magnetic shielding has being proposed.
I understand your doubts if your ancestors were told one that metal with which he farms will one day fly they will bet their life that it won't. Or have you ever wondered telling your ancestors the you will be able call someone seven village away and the person will be able to communicate with you, I they ask you to see the nearest herbalist

Bro. I am sorry but you are still not making any sense to me. I asked you simple questions but you are still dodging it like a plague and dribbling around it.

My questions again:

1) How do you intend to keep humans alive for such a journey with an incredible, unimaginable distance?

2) From where do you intend to draw the energy to power a massive space ship through interstellar space to your proposed destination?

Very few probes have made it outside our solar system pass the Kuiper Belt and they include the probes Pioneer 10 and 11. Pioneer 10 is headed towards the orion constellation and it will take it more than 2 million years to get there.

We have no more contact with these probes anymore for more than 20 years now because they have left our solar system and cannot draw energy from our sun anymore for radio transmission.

Their propulsion is dead and their speed of travel has drastically reduced and they are more or less just floating towards the same direction now.

These probes are only able to keep floating towards the orion constellation because they achieved "escape velocity" from earth (google that term to understand what it means) otherwise they would have come to a complete halt.

So how exactly would you power a ship filled with humans for such distance?

Sorry bro, from your last reply I can deduce that you have very little knowledge of how space travel, physics of movement and science and technology works.

Come back when you have superior argument or even one on par with mine.

No disrespect meant at all.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by mikolo80: 3:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Pr0ton:

Haha. I think as time goes on we'd get used to the sight.
we'd all be super men able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... if we travelled to an alternate earth
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by erumena(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesus is Lord!
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2015
By the time you all will acknowledge that NASA has been dishing out more lies than truth,we'll be too distraught to believe!
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by DONOCHAS(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2015
SuperSuave:
Great!!! Jupiter and Saturn are somehow scary or is it just me..?
Op, where is pluto? undecided
yea, it is true, it is really scary.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by sukkot: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
names of stars that have still maintained their african names from when blacks were controlling the world before passing over civilization to the whites,
0-denebola
1- adhara
2-adhafera
3-ain
4-aladfar
5-alamak
6-albali
7alathfar
8-alchiba
9-aldebaran
10-alderamin
11-aldhaanab
12-alfecca meridana
13 aldib
14-alfirk
15-algedi
16-algieba
17-alhajoth
18-al-kurud
19-alniyat
20-alrami
21 alsafi
22 al thalimain
23 al waid ( today called waheed or wahidi )
24 ankaa
25 azaleh
26 bunda
27 chara
28 jabbah
29 kajam
30 kullat nunu
31 kuma
32 maia
33 marfik
34 mothallah ( adaptation of what we call muritala today )
35 nashira
36 rastaban
37 rijl al awwa
38 sabik
39 sadalbari
40 sulafat
41 wasat ( today adapted to wasilat )
42 zavijava

and so many other more. these were ancient african / arabic names cuz remember we were also arabic for a while during the times of mansa musa etc. you can google these stars to find out they are real names

Johnydon22
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
DerKaiser:

Bro. I am sorry but you are still not making any sense to me. I asked you simple questions but you are still dodging it like a plague and dribbling around it.

My questions again:

1) How do you intend to keep humans alive for such a journey with an incredible, unimaginable distance?

2) From where do you intend to draw the energy to power a massive space ship through interstellar space to your proposed destination?

Very few probes have made it outside our solar system pass the Kuiper Belt and they include the probes Pioneer 10 and 11. Pioneer 10 is headed towards the orion constellation and it will take it more than 2 million years to get there.

We have no more contact with these probes anymore for more than 20 years now because they have left our solar system and cannot draw energy from our sun anymore for radio transmission.

Their propulsion is dead and their speed of travel has drastically reduced and they are more or less just floating towards the same direction now.

These probes are only able to keep floating towards the orion constellation because they achieved "escape velocity" from earth (google that term to understand what it means) otherwise they would have come to a complete halt.

So how exactly would you power a ship filled with humans for such distance?

Sorry bro, from your last reply I can deduce that you have very little knowledge of how space travel, physics of movement and science and technology works.

Come back when you have superior argument or even one on par with mine.

No disrespect meant at all.

First of all I think you are still a baby on this field, am using mobile to type so I will try to keep everything short as possible.
To answer your number 1 questions Google project daedalus read everything you can find your hand on and come back.
Project daedalus is also the answer to your number two questions and mind you this project was proposed in the 60s and 70s there has been a lot changes and advancement in science and technology since that time not to mention there are also a lot propose other design and projects some of them undergoing testing as we speak, I can also name more than 10 project if you will like to know.

On your take on using pioneer 10 to consider interstellar travel, I think you lack basic understanding of how these things work. First of all, all objects in space obeys Newton first law. What we do in interplanetary travel is to take advantage of nature by using gravitational assist, we don't burn fuel for interplanetary travel we only burn fuel to correct trajectory.

Secondly who told you we have not had contact with these probs for 20 years. The data are streaming in constantly though there are time lag which is expected , how did we get to know that one has left our solar system and the other is on the of verge of leaving the solar system if not from the data that keep pouring in.

You talk about dead propulsion, my friend they don't depend on propulsion they are just obeying natural law. Secondly these guys still gat enough juice to power their on board equipment for a long time though they will eventually cold out with time because they depend solar energy unlike new horizon.

Lol you talked about escape velocity like some big grammar, any student of science who don't know what escape velocity is should switch to art. Everything before launch is pre-planned you don't just launch a spacecraft and expect it to float like a boat without rudder. After launch most interplanetary prob use gravitational assist to pick up speed and it is that speed that is being maintain by pioneer 10 and 11 their propulsion system is not to pick up speed but correction of trajectory.

Besides it is only propose that an intelligent race might pick up on arrival. I have have call your attention to some of danger of interstellar travel and we have the technical know how to overcome each but the biggest problem is will power and who will finance such project running into several hundred of billions of dollars to what end and it's a one way trip
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by 2dillu2(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
kannymoore:

And ur anus looks cool too.

tongue

(no homo)

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
F U

Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by ameynuJR(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Its realy looking scary even in the pic
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

colonizing mars is something that is being planned now by an independent organization.their is nothing like miracle in science, the atmosphere in mars is very thin but that is not a problem, oxygen will be generated the same way it is generated in space stations in orbit around the earth.

its called Mars One and they will be sending an unmanned craft to mars by 2018, the colony (habitat will be set up by unmanned robotic means) then the first batch of humans will be moved to mars by 2025.. below is a picture of how such habitat in mars would look like
that place shud be a place for high level terrorist and hardened criminals to dwell abeg.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

colonizing mars is something that is being planned now by an independent organization.their is nothing like miracle in science, the atmosphere in mars is very thin but that is not a problem, oxygen will be generated the same way it is generated in space stations in orbit around the earth.

its called Mars One and they will be sending an unmanned craft to mars by 2018, the colony (habitat will be set up by unmanned robotic means) then the first batch of humans will be moved to mars by 2025.. below is a picture of how such habitat in mars would look like
that place shud be a place for high level terrorist and hardened criminals to dwell abeg. In that case, there shud be nothing like death sentence again.
Re: What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon by kannymoore(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
2dillu2:
F U

..ntoOOor!!....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Oldest Black Rhinoceros Dies Aged 57 / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) / NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.