Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child (667 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok,our Neighbors do sell recharge card,Normally I just open their gate if its not locked n Go straight to their House n knock,Their First daughter Bimpe (not real name) is Living in the next street with her husband. Long Stoty Short...Bimpe normally drops her newly born child with her mother before going to work and picks him up on her way back.........
I opened their Gate and walked in And i saw The Shock of my Life!!....Bimpe's mum was sitting in the Veranda Breast feeding Bimpe's child...The woman must have noticed the shock because she smiled at me in an awkward way...i bought the card and hurried out...This happened about 10 minutes ago....I think its Awfully wrong but what do yhu think?....They are Ijebu People
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by SuperSuave(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op why didn't you take picture You fuc.kup. And you shoulda confirm maybe milk still dey dia too
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
Op why didn't you take picture You fuc.kup. And you shoulda confirm maybe milk still dey dia too
Something wey i see comot eyes immediatly....by the way...what would i have told the woman that warranted me to take a picture of her?....think na....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by SuperSuave(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
slyIsaac:

Something wey i see comot eyes immediatly....by they...what would i have told the woman that warranted me to take a picture of her?....think na....
you no sharp. You go juz do like say you wan load the card
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I found it absurd..weird....Irritating...I couldn't wait to leave the environment....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I found it absurd..weird....Irritating...I couldn't wait to leave the environment....the woman sef is above 50...sagged..eww!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
it's not bad sha, but it's irritating to me. I know some women do it cos it turns them on and off @ will! no man to suck their fallen -angels.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Chillis: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls what's the child sucking out of the breast bikonu
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by duperola(f): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
really
see no big deal dere,my mum does it 2 my&sis babies.LOL,as long as
is not an outsider and d breast is clean.we work so she babysits
them&i prefer it 2 my baby cryin endlessly.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
really
see no big deal dere,my mum does it 2 my&sis babies.LOL,as long as
is not an outsider and d breast is clean.we work so she babysits
them&i prefer it 2 my baby cryin endlessly.
Sounds weird.....speaking from my point of view tho

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Oldest Gadget/item Still Operational In Your Family? / Show A Little Kindness To Someone Today! / His Room Mate Snores Loud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.