Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money (1761 Views)

What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by HeisenbergWW: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
PDP and GEJ would go to any length to remain in power even if it means giving out hard currencies and buying people over.
This is the enticing sum of money PDP have been sharing. No wonder they have many ventripotent raise singers.

1 Share

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Gejfreesupport: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC can easily put PDP logo on the envelope just to soil GEJ good name..

I don't believe PDP is that daft to share money and put their logo on it to implicate themselves..

Try harder next time..

Certificateless General

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC!! What ever you are selling I'm not buying.

8 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by CHM11: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
What is all this?..Nigerians are wiser!!!...

6 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by buskie13(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC try harder next time....this is too plain

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
buskie13:
APC try harder next time....this is too plain

GEJ till 2019
lol...APC's propaganda has become so childish... PDP logo on an envelop sharing money..lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by vision2022: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
It must surely end this time.

1 Like

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by dazdilijae(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy try harder dis 1 don floop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by HzRF(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Apc whatz wrong
Ur propaganda Is now stenching
Fund no dey come in??

4 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by buskie13(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

lol...APC's propaganda has become so childish... PDP logo on an envelop sharing money..lol
u go fear fear...they're too illogical... they don't reason with their heads...they just do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Only the gullible ones like you will believe this poo..

HeisenbergWW:
PDP and GEJ would go to any length to remain in power even if it means giving out hard currencies and buying people over.
This is the enticing sum of money PDP have been sharing. No wonder they have many ventripotent raise singers.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by chacoonder(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
HeisenbergWW:
Call it APC propaganda or not,One thing I'm sure of is that the days of Gej in Aso rock are numbered. And what I mean by numbered is;His days in that office is coming to an end very soon.
Take it or leave it...#teambuhari2015
Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Kylez(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
And you think PDP will be so daft as to out their logo on it grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Gejfreesupport: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
chacoonder:
Call it APC propaganda or not,One thing I'm sure of is that the days of Gej in Aso rock are numbered. And what I mean by numbered is;His days in that office is coming to an end very soon.
Take it or leave it...#teambuhari2015

You and your certificate-less General will cry on the 30th when the results is announced..

1 Like

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
My friend stop misleading the public..PDP can never be this stupid jhoor.APC grow up..

1 Like

Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by HeisenbergWW: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

You and your certificate-less General will cry on the 30th when the results is announced..
stale. find another lie to tell about the General
Re: See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money by chacoonder(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

So who is crying now..Goof!!..lols...Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Air Force Bombs Militants’ Hideouts In Cross River-Photo / Photos From Ben Murray-bruce Graduation Cermoney In USA / President Obama Arrested After Sending 3 Misiles To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.