Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes (1193 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Jonathan’s Dollar Bribe: Arewa Community Split As Bafarawa, (SAHARA REPORTERS) / Jonathan’s Dollar Bribe Palaver: Southern Arewa Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by tbaba1234: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
The price of a person's conscience..

Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
While I don't doubt that this is possible, any can bring his dollar, put it in a PDP branded envelope, take pictures and caption it as u have. My reason: not many who accept a bribe will have the moral guts to take a picture of it. U either reject it or accept it.
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

The election is fast approaching like new news on nairaland FP,
Vote Em ExecuTHIEFS 0ut! ! ! angry

God Bless Nigerians cheesy
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by tbaba1234: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
100 dollar bills... that is over 10,000 dollars
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Rad1cal: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Desperate lies from APC, why didn't you liars put Goodluck/Sambo picture on it to make your lies more believable.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by hadizadeezy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Where can I collect my own share of the National cake?

Anyways, he's still not going to win grin
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by tit(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC = one day one big, hot, smoking lie

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Boss13: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Naija we no dey like hear truth sha
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Ahmed4002(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:
While I don't doubt that this is possible, any can bring his dollar, put it in a PDP branded envelope, take pictures and caption it as u have. My reason: not many who accept a bribe will have the moral guts to take a picture of it. U either reject it or accept it.

only the ruling party has the hard currency right now at hand due to the rise in dollar exchange.
anything is possible
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by OLADD: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

Where's the picture of the ones Tinubu, Ameachi, Fayemi, Fashola and other APC leaders have been dishing out to Sahara Reporters, Punch, TV and Radio stations, Traditional rulers in Lagos and other states, Internet Bloggers and image laundering firms? Let the leaders of APC swear by their lives and that of their children that they have never indulged in bribery (or what what they often refer to as MOBILISATION). Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. OP, don't join the league of Wole Soyinkas and Femi Falanas who only see the rots in the ruling party but close their eyes from the atrocities of a stinking opposition.
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:

only the ruling party has the hard currency right now at hand due to the rise in dollar exchange.
anything is possible

You cant say that bro. Those mallam that exchange dollars, are they the rulling party
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by DRealGeesam(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
This does not look realistic.

Pdp won't be so silly to put their logo on such a bribe. It is just too implicating.

TIRED OF USING A GENERATOR?Get Free electricity from Solar energy EVERYDAY
SOLAR POWER FREE Consultancy NO secrets . +2348064837161 olagokemuyiwa@yahoo.com BBM: 28C98F98 www.nairaland.com/1953773/solar-power-boreholes-jobs-full

www.nairaland.com/2198094/plain-truth-solar-power-shocking#31811664

Best prices, amazing quality
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Beesluv: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Do not sell your votes. We don't want cases of had i known
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Ahmed4002(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:

You cant say that bro. Those mallam that exchange dollars, are they the rulling party

if only those mallam can tell you their source of dollar my brother. you would be suprise sha
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by atlwireles: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
The problem with the average APC supporter on this forum is taking Nigerians for fools angry angry angry. Your consistence attempts to lie, using fake pictures is appalling.
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by urboy1: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
lmaooo... so PDP get their own envelope.... this APC are getting desperate...
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:

if only those mallam can tell you their source of dollar my brother. you would be suprise sha

Any body can do that. Besides I don't think PDP will engrave their logo on a bribe envelop.
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Ahmed4002(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:

Any body can do that. Besides I don't think PDP will engrave their logo on a bribe envelop.

we just hope for the best brother.
I like the way you handle our conversation.
nice one
Re: Picture Of PDP Dollar Bribe For Votes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:

we just hope for the best brother.
I like the way you handle our conversation.
nice one

You re welcome bro. I am not a fan of any political party. I don't believe any politician is completely honest and trustworthy. Therefore, I won't lose my reasonableness and courtesy cos of them. And I feel sorry for those who do. I also like ur maturity. Its rare on Nairaland diz days.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Latest Method Of Election Rigging? / Africa's Richest Man Spotted At His Polling Centre (Photo) / To All The Igbos That Voted Buhari (APC), Checkout This Picture >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.