Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Davido Be Making His Female Fans Jealous,gushes Sweet Words About His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Be Making His Female Fans Jealous,gushes Sweet Words About His Girlfriend (950 Views)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Be Making His Female Fans Jealous,gushes Sweet Words About His Girlfriend by amakaikeng(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seriously Davido, someone should tell you its not in your best interest to make the girls who love you angry. The singer came on Instagram a moment ago to gush about his Guinean-born-American-based lady love, Sira. He shared the photo above and accompanied it with the sweetest words ever:

"On my journey searching through this land I've dug diamonds and I've swam for pearls but nothing shines like you girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ..."

Yes, its no crime to fall in love and show it, in fact, its such a beautiful feeling, but when you start rubbing it in the faces of your legion of female fans, then its borderline taunting, and you might just get them yabbing the girl instead. So please, stop driving the nail further into the already wounded and bleeding hearts of many. You get my drift? Thank you.

For those who think I might be making a mountain out of a mole hill, continue to see what some of obviously jealous his female fans wrote...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2015/03/davido-be-making-his-female-fans.html

Re: Davido Be Making His Female Fans Jealous,gushes Sweet Words About His Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Gets Threatened By A South African Over Xenophobic Attacks / My Marriage Would Have Made Me A Sad Woman – Steph Nora Okere / You Won't Believe How Much This Boxer Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.