Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,751 members, 7,959,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose (722 Views)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose by naijafv: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT

This afternoon my departmental fellowship had her annual event and we invited our lecturers and in the course of the event things like this happened and I thought of sharing it. I saw most of this because I was ushering.

That awkward moment you leave your seat to get a drink and you get back to see your lecturer on the next seat. You be like ...yes sir yes sir welcome sir.

That awkward moment your pastor says you should tell the person beside you that you are greater than he/she and you realise the person is your lecturer.

That awkward moment when you finish praying for success and that God should deal with a particular lecturer and you open your eyes and found out he/she was beside you all the while you were praying.

That awkward moment you just mimicked a lecturer among friends and the person laughing over it the most is the lecturer himself.

Well that's all I got,let's have some of yours.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/that-awkward-moment/
===============================================

BANK HELP LINE CONVERSATION

I wanted to use my ATM card but the machine kept on rejecting the card. A frustrated me called my bank help line.
Me: (angrily) So what's wrong with my ATM card.
Call girl : Sir, I have checked your account, everything is alright here and You should be able to use your card, are you sure your card is not damaged or broken?
Me: Are you insane? What are you insinuating? No one takes good care of their ATM card like I do.
Call girl: Okay Sir, are you also sure the surface isn't wet or stained with dirt?
Me: You dey mad? ATM card wey I dey pet like egg. As a matter of fact, I even laminated it last week when I laminated my Identity card.
One Word for this guy?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/bank-help-line-conversation/
====================================================

FACEBOOK STATUS

No be small thing oh, I was just minding my business when I saw this status update on Facebook:
"To Hair Is Human, To Forgive Is Design"

I was like "hair ko.. Brazilian hair ni". I became curious and decided to go down to view her time line. No be small matter I tell you, come and see more updates:

- "I hate guys with low selves of steam"

- "I am a blessing to my generator"

- "I am a soccer for guys with six pack"

- "my bb charger is no longer walking"

- "any body hu supports this killing is a carnival"

- "Love his in the hair, valantine tins loading"

- " on my way 2 skul. Please play 4 me. Fedral univasity of sense and technology."

After going through the timeline I just ran to the nearest pharmacist and bought a whole card of Panadol Extra! Haba!!

One word for this girl?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/facebook-status/
=============================================

SLEEPING WITH GHOSTS

A professor is giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.
"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost? 15 students raise their hands. "That's a great response." "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands.
“That’s fantastic." "But let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" One student raises his hand. The professor is astonished. He takes off his glasses, takes a step back, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost.
‘‘You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The student nods and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, "Well, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost." The student replies, "Ghost?!? Dish! From back there it sounded like you said goats

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/sleeping-with-ghosts/

Did you know?

Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.

Happy Laughter filled weekend from us at Nigeria/Naija Funny Videos. Be Well!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Extravaganza! GEJ (saul) Vs GMB (david) / Photo Of The Day : Obasanjo Uses A Selfie Stick [a Must See Photo] / Brains At Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.