Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (39195 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why wuld she wana be transgender?? Upon say she fine small undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kestolove:
Jeeezuz!!!...so dix one dey fvck?...neverr dix ar gays

Why not? She No get pussyyyyyyy?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by kambili999(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Muscles of life...
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Iyowuski: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls who's chichi igbo, the oyibo or the black?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by andyanders: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
In fact, this boy should stop calling himself a lady.I therefore ask that he pull off those pant and what you will see is he and not she.

You can see that the guy is forced to take the pix.We all know how lovers display love using pixs. That fine boy will not try getting closer to this she man.

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Steezz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guys I don't think it means they are dating...it probably just means they have been platonic friends for 8 yrs...come on!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by andyanders: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Steezz:
Guys I don't think it means they are dating...it probably just means they have been platonic friends for 8 yrs...come on!

Maybe the so called boyfriend is a gay guy,
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Kestolove(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oilandgas1:

Why not? She No get pussyyyyyyy?
her pusssy fit break pesin prick o
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by refreshrate: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikporch:
When will I get to look like this girl sef
All I ever wanted is to loose weight and gain money

But here am I losing money and gaining weight

lol dont feel too bad bro the babe (if i can call her that) is better built than i am too!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by swtglo(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
i wonder how she wil luk lik on her wedding gown both TM, d said bf luk cute
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by charliesco1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Flat chest... So breastless! undecided

Seriously I dnt really knw what I'll b doin wif a gal wit no bweast..
#wtf.. I can manage if u dnt have nyanch but common naaa..Nor use d bweast play ooo... grin grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
charliesco1:

Seriously I dnt really knw what I'll b doin wif a gal wit no bweast..
#wtf.. I can manage if u dnt have nyanch but common naaa..Nor use d bweast play ooo... grin grin grin wink
grin grin
Guy not only you oo, I like those twins
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by OCHOdee(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by kronaldo4life(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make I eat finish bfor I comment

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Abayor7:
Huh ... where's her boobs
e dey her back
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Neelzar(f): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2015
The caption says bf.....may not necessarily mean boyfriend. I think she means best friend. Girls that are tomboys relate better with guys than girls.

And besides....no guy with his right senses will date a girl like that
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 2:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Kestolove:
her pusssy fit break pesin prick o

Lol
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahaha I tell u. Well, the girl fine for face sha. cool
chai! Seems you dint see the 6packs
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by desy24444(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2015
She is a man now and dating a man,dats means she is still gay :PShe is a man now and dating a man,dats means she is still gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by 9inches(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2015
So who's the man in this relationship?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hopilo: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
mzteemarh:
suspect of what exactly
can chat it with you
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
chai! Seems you dint see the 6packs
LOL.. Hadizadeezy na the 6packs I go chop? undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Hadizadeezy na the 6packs I go chop? undecided
u no go fit chop anything for her body tongue, me kam na the 6packs I dey trip 4, am sure u don't av even 2packs
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
u no go fit chop anything for her body tongue, me kam na the 6packs I dey trip 4, am sure u don't av even 2packs
Lmao...chai see finish ooo.. How u take no say I no have even up to 2packs? Infact My 6packs fine pass her own self. tongue
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao...chai see finish ooo.. How u take no say I no have even up to 2packs? Infact My 6packs fine pass her own self. tongue
piksure or addontbilivit
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
piksure or addontbilivit
hahahaha Hadiza, if I remove my clothe u go run ooo. Please do u have any I dear about diaries? Because I wrote something yesternight on a diary section but I couldn't find the write up again? Who should I contac?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
hahahaha Hadiza, if I remove my clothe u go run ooo. Please do u have any I dear about diaries? Because I wrote something yesternight on a diary section but I couldn't find the write up again? Who should I contac?
seun
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
seun
Seun? Did diary section don't have a Mod?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Iyowuski: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Neelzar:
The caption says bf.....may not necessarily mean boyfriend. I think she means best friend. Girls that are tomboys relate better with guys than girls.

And besides....no guy with his right senses will date a girl like that

So who go come date her?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
The boyfriend looks like a freak
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by nichole2(f): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
These why overexercising and carrying weightlifts is bad for a female it doesn't allign with our body,yoga, jogging,squats or running on a treadmill is better it gives u de body u desire without muscles.....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Abayor7: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

e dey her back

help her bring it to the front nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leicester City Players React To Death Of Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha (Photos) / Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.