Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (51918 Views)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2015
rochas jus building useless structures everywhere....
Roundabouts everywhere...
Pedestrian bridges constructed with block which no single soul agree to move on....
Giving android 2.2 (gingerbread) box that he called laptop... To imsu students..
Poor construction in imo state except in his home town orlu...
And read mathematics in school cos he has fooled those he is ruling...

Meanwhile dat is his Hand sinking asap grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Duru1(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas Okorocha is a human example of truncated cultural education.

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by shepherdnoble: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2015
He's building hand of his forefathers.... lol
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2015
Kestolove:
Waka to d igbos grin
embarassed wetin we do you embarassed
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by stevoski059(m): 2:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Ogboni symbol ,declaring his membership with pride.
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by jodeci(m): 2:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
Sometimes I do wonder why Igbos are stupid despite being an Igbo myself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/n69bn-abuja-millennium-tower-gets-oct-2014-completion-date/

When are Igbos going to face the reality that Okorocha is the best out of core Igboland? When he was building an ecumenical center, they called it a mosque and when completed it becomes a wrong project. When the conference center and Warehouse roundabout were under construction there were pictures everywhere claiming it was substandard and displaying pics of uncompleted road and lying it was completed and failed in 3 months. Igbos should not allow their head continuously used by the Otuoke man as his people just see us as complete mugu. They cannot have a man of Okorocha's status and try to pull him down for the sake of an Igbo man.

Calling a whole tribe silly because you want to make a silly point?

You are the most daft of all the people who commented here,the fact remains ..Rochas is a con man,governing the state as his personal kiosk business.

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by tuborme: 5:05am On Mar 21, 2015
By the time Rochas finishes his next term, Imo state must have lost 20 years to bad governance. Imagine, Mbadinuju ....the worst governor in the history of this country is coming to campaign for Rochas in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by chikay2010: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas version of Statue of Liberty .. Akanchawaxd
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by ilovecritics(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2015
That's how he has been wasting our money on stupid monuments! Imagine the amount of money that was used to erect that sheeit??

He's fraud! Ya'll better believe*

We live in Owerri - We know what we are seeing in his hands.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Awaja(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Probably a mosque where his own boys will take refuge.
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Amaechi5(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Goodness me for the past 12yrs i have been in imo state, I have never seen any govt better than rochas govt.I tried to understand the problem with some imolites criticising and condemning rochas,asking them to give me a concrete explanation why the hate him but then i got to understand the people that hates him.(1) zonal issue- rochas is from orlu zone,udenwa is from orlu and he ruled for 8yrs and rochas too is from orlu so as it is now orlu has ruled imo for 12yrs and now they don't want orlu to rule them again.Owerri people be like Ohakim is from okigwe and ruled for 4yrs,so is our turn to rule this time cause since democracy is orlu and okigwe.(2) Rochas is not share the money type and many hates him for this always saying that rochas only knows himself and his family. Go to Concord hotel,ministries,even govt house so many complaints of gov rochas blocking the avenues the use to make money.My aunt so much hate rochas REASON he is stupidly stingy and Ohakim is better than rochas cause during the time of Ohakim she knows the amount of side money she makes in a day.People claiming rochas free education is a scam i laugh at u people no be this imo wey i dey.For me rochas we know.
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by ChrisBycon: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2015
They ll bring balance of the money to youths. Don't sell ur vote!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
sweetval:
I have been seeing this thing under construction along Owerri-Aba Expressway and no one seems to know exactly what he is building. Abeg make una follow me see...
Allah's mosque
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Trut(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
Sometimes I do wonder why Igbos are stupid despite being an Igbo myself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/n69bn-abuja-millennium-tower-gets-oct-2014-completion-date/

When are Igbos going to face the reality that Okorocha is the best out of core Igboland? When he was building an ecumenical center, they called it a mosque and when completed it becomes a wrong project. When the conference center and Warehouse roundabout were under construction there were pictures everywhere claiming it was substandard and displaying pics of uncompleted road and lying it was completed and failed in 3 months. Igbos should not allow their head continuously used by the Otuoke man as his people just see us as complete mugu. They cannot have a man of Okorocha's status and try to pull him down for the sake of an Igbo man.

You're sick in your head, what concerns Otueke man with this thread?

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by smartprodigy: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
sweetval:
I have been seeing this thing under construction along Owerri-Aba Expressway and no one seems to know exactly what he is building. Abeg make una follow me see...
Been seeing that too...I guess its the tower of Imo.

God punish devil
Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2015
emperorceaser:
rochas jus building useless structures everywhere....
Roundabouts everywhere...
Pedestrian bridges constructed with block which no single soul agree to move on....
Giving android 2.2 (gingerbread) box that he called laptop... To imsu students..
Poor construction in imo state except in his home town orlu...
And read mathematics in school cos he has fooled those he is ruling...

Meanwhile dat is his Hand sinking asap grin

While you are busy dying of jealousy and failing to acknowledge Okorocha's government more tourists are trooping in to appreciate our State. Today in Owerri you will see Portuguese, Kenyans, Ugandans, South Africans, Europeans and Americans who came to enjoy the city. And you know what, they like the freedom square, roundabouts and gardens. They pose and take pictures like you do when you travel to Europe. I know that in less than a year this Akachi tower will be a spot for photo taking.

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Do you know that Rochas Okorocha's mother is Hausa ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) by docjuli(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
Abagworo:

While you are busy dying of jealousy and failing to acknowledge Okorocha's government more tourists are trooping in to appreciate our State. Today in Owerri you will see Portuguese, Kenyans, Ugandans, South Africans, Europeans and Americans who came to enjoy the city. And you know what, they like the freedom square, roundabouts and gardens. They pose and take pictures like you do when you travel to Europe. I know that in less than a year this Akachi tower will be a spot for photo taking.

Demolition of Akachi tower is ongoing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.