Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express (25357 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
where is fashoblame to blame GEJ for taking longer time
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Firefire(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where are the enemies of TRANSFORMATION?

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by shamecurls(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
GMB 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Deapexboy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
after 6 years i can still find grasses at the said completed part of the road ;Dafter 6 years i can still find grasses at the said completed part of the road

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:
Where are the enemies of TRANSFORMATION?

They are conspicuously MISSING! You cannot find them on threads like this!

6 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where re APC foools?

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by miqos02(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
ok
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Akpan107(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
God bless GEJ!

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by IGBOSON1: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
The job doesn't look tidy! Looks more like patch-patch work, done in a hurry!

But half bread is better than none i guess! sad

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by shakaTheZulu: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cc

Berem Clerverly omenka gbawe donphilopus egift obiagelli ngeneukwenu MzJackBaueress

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by zingywingy: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mumu
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Maxiyke: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just 1KM after 6years, and you are saying continuity...if your employer pays your salary once in 6years will you continue working there? Time for CHANGE!!! This road is still a death trap, am surprised at my brothers from the East, GEJ has done virtually nothing na ala-Igbo and we are here shouting GEJ. I am from Enugu and I am for CHANGE!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by ezeagu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
The road is tiny.
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by zingywingy: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mumu upon mumu. all these urgent works are debt upon debt for the nation in order for them to win election...
Let's be wise.
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Arysexy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Heart attack for apc witches and wizards, Thought they said He did nothing?

Meanwhile 7 days to go, its still GEJ till 2019

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by atlwireles: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just read the comments of the pretenders trying to criticise. Like I always say backward never. Nigeria must move forward.

GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Bifwoli: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fresh air everywhere you turn too.........GEJ till 2019

Goodluck "Expressway" Jonathan.

Paving the way to prosperity.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by IGBOSON1: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
sCun:
Who knows if any work is going on in those roads connecting Akwa Ibom and Abia state?
I mean Aba - Ikot ekepene and Umuahia - Ikot ekpene.

^^^Isn't that the one Akpabio offered to do right up to Aba, and Orji was proving difficult when asked to take care of compensation issues at his end!?
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Tundecool(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
28/3/2015...

Nigerians Will Decide...

Nigerians Will Vote For Transformation...

Nigerians Will Vote For Continuity...

Nigerians Will Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan....

#IHaveDecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by sCun: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Isn't that the one Akpabio offered to do right up to Aba, and Orji was proving difficult when asked to take care of compensation issues at his end!?

The road is Jonathan's responsibility.
If they want state governments to repair federal roads, they should hand over the roads to the states officially and also reverse the revenue sharing formula that sees FG getting 51%
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Samirana360(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Let's talk about gej's 3rd tenure
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by 400billionman: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ till (28 April ) baba kick bucket..
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Abibe4u: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is working haters are busy hating.......Forever MarchingForward..........BackWardNever.........Vote contuinty.........Vote GEJ........GEJ till 2019
I 'm in Abia State and drive thru this road to Enugu & P.H once a week, I can tell that the work on this road increased to 20% completion just after the election was completed postponed so he's just using it for campaign. ...oof which Abati shared a fake picture of this same road some weeks back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by 400billionman: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samirana360:
Let's talk about gej's 3rd tenure

His second tenure commences next week.

Surest thing..

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Arysexy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
shakaTheZulu:
Cc

Berem Clerverly omenka gbawe donphilopus egift obiagelli ngeneukwenu MzJackBaueress

grin grin grin angry the association of propaganda crooks are asleep, u won't see them here
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by poiu77: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
embarassed

Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by vokalguy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is working haters are busy hating.......Forever MarchingForward..........BackWardNever.........Vote contuinty.........Vote GEJ........GEJ till 2019

Exactly what i was looking for... Praise Jonathan for every little thing. Yea I guess the state Governors are not doing their job huh.
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Bright2(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mr president,keep doing it.
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by Samirana360(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
400billionman:

His second tenure commences next week.

Surest thing..
Wish he wil be a life president...gej til da kingdom com
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
As a yourba man its very clear that both hausas and yourbas can not stand anoda tribe been der. I mean the man should be celebrated.
Re: New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express by SpencerLewis(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is exactly why ndigbo will massively vote for GEJ.GEJ is the only president that remembers that their is a region called south east.Other head of states has come and gone but no one remembered that road and many other roads GEJ is working on.South east is on lockdown for GEJ

Jonah Jonah Jonah ka anyi ga eso ma o na eji eji ma o na ala ala Jonah ka anyi ga eso
Akuko uwa. Voting the clueless one. Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady, Others Cheat Death As Vehicle Somersaults Multiple Times. Photos / Has Anyone Flown With Medview Airlines? / Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.