Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Mystery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mystery (544 Views)

Mystery Lover / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Sossica (A Must Read Mystery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery by evaly: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
As a child, I became very close to my friend Benita. We would eat together, and play . Every Day We Exchange dinner Since our houses Lay Adjacent each other. we got admission into a federal university the same year.
Benita was more intelligent and preferred to study Medicine while I choose mass communication. never the less, our friendship became a hard nut to crack noting could come between us.
I graduated before my friend, went for nation youth service. yet we kept a close contact.
the day I returned from Taraba State were I serviced was just a sad day but the very day my spirit became broken.
I knocked on the door to my friends room. I only met the house help who told me she was asleep. I knocked again and again but she gave no response. then I sent message on her bb, whatsapp and wechat still there was no answer. I had called her three days before then, hoping she would be happy I was finally coming home.
the tone in her voice got me worried. now again, her attitude was sending off.
after about an hour when I refuse to leave, she finally opened the door.
I was about to raise voice when I saw a pop out face with tears dropping down her face.
I was worried ' why would a beautiful girl with a loving rich parent be in deep tears' I thought holding her feeble hand.

'i am dying' she finally said . I have few months left. I rush into tears when my hairy friend showed me the hairs on her head. they have totally gone off.

she is having cancer of the brain. Doctor says only chemotherapy is left but she will still die

I have been in pain ever since. we both had dreams but it may not come true now.

please help me my friend is dying. what can we do.
Re: Mystery by viyon02: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2015
hummmmmmm, such is life, most of our aims in life never turn out the way we wanted it to be: the best u could do for her is to make her make a wish, and then promise her it will be done. Am sorry, she has few more days to live. And finally pray with her together may be her iniqiuties will be forgiven.

(1) (Reply)

Esan (ina Ati Ojo)! / Untitled / Diaries Of Morenikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.