Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa (856 Views)

IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by fortunella: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
By Richard Grenell - - Thursday, March 19, 2015
With the polls closed in Israel, international election observers now turn their attention to the Nigerian elections on March 28. The choice for the leader of Africa’s most populous country pits Goodluck Jonathan from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) against Mohammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The decision by the roughly 73 million registered Nigerian voters could have a profound impact on the future of Africa.

But Western foreign policy observers pre-occupied with the rise of ISIS in the Middle East should wake up to the reality unfolding in Nigeria. Opposition candidate General Buhari wants Sharia law throughout Nigeria. In fact, he wants it everywhere.

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Mr. Buhari said. “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”

Agitation? Is this an indication that Mr. Buhari supports violence because the end goal of the terrorist attacks throughout Nigeria and Africa is an Islamic state? It is a legitimate question that should be asked by leaders of the Obama administration.

Boko Haram has pledged its allegiance and support to ISIS. The Northern Nigerian based Islamic terrorist group wants Sharia law throughout Nigeria and beyond. They are also actively terrorizing Chad, Niger and Cameroon with their goal of an Islamic state.

Mr. Buhari has also spoken sympathetically about members of the terrorist group Boko Haram, has cautioned against a rush to judgement on its members and has personally been selected by the terrorist group to lead its negotiations with the Government of Nigeria.  Mr. Buhari’s election as Nigeria’s head of state would be a disaster for Africa. It would also signal trouble for the West’s fight against ISIS and terrorism throughout the Middle East.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2015
I ask that you join this effort, not for me, but to
establish a better land for all of us. I understand
and accept the hard challenge ahead. When all is
said and done, let it be written that
Muhammadu
Buhari gave his all for this nation"--GMB
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by ellechrystal(f): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol @ disaster,
Disaster ni, natural disaster ko.
Look these ppl, 28th is by d corner, keep calm n vote ur preferred candidate, period.
Too much talk is not good.
By d way, I do not Trust Buhari, that'd my personal opinion o.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by politricks: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol @ disaster,
Disaster ni, natural disaster ko.
Look these ppl, 28th is by d corner, keep calm n vote ur preferred candidate, period.
Too much talk is not good.
By d way, I do not Trust Buhari, that'd my personal opinion o.
I rest my case
Who do you trust......me?
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by MalcoImX: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2015
"In 2013 Grenell was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.

Richard Grenell lives in California with his partner of nine years, Matthew Lashey, a media and entertainment company executive. He is a registered Republican."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Grenell
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by obiz2014: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Pls let's prevent the disaster and vote for Jonathan
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by nwafuluozoh: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is a disaster that won't be allowed to happen to Nigeria not to talk of Africa.
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista said it, francizy supported him, SeverusSnape echoed it before temitemi joined him, even talktimi didn't keep silent as Truckpusher was shouting it...anomini screamed against it with idumose. Mogidi came with tit to kick against it when Firefire came in with biafranqueen & datolee to condemn it. I remember Phockphockman with chukwudi44 alongside uchidodo, Billyonnaire, jmaine, Sunnybobo3 & numerous other Jonathan supporters admonished Nigerians to not make a mistake of buhari...Service to nation isn't by force...Why are you desperate to serve us?...age and technology are against you...Is it your stone age economic principles of physical and brutal price control mechanism that you wanna try again?...or you have learnt about another?...From where?...We know Obj, and Gowon went back to school but not you...BTW Why is it that no international organization whether African or otherwise has deemed it fit to appoint you for anything at all even in a seminar since 1985 you left as head of state....I have so many questions for you but before we continue; kindly go and get your certificate... I am not doubting your qualification but We shouldn't lay foundation for sacred cows in applying constitutional provisions... no vex...go bring am...ishiamu will pay your transportation fare once you are back...vote Jonathan for continuity....Yes, that's who ozoigbondu, maestroferddi, agabal23, & other noble men and ladies are supporting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by nzeadachie: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2015
WE KNOWS THEIR PLAN BUT IT CAN NEVER WORK, JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA

Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Voting that fella will be a generational disaster. I'd like to see it as the African nightmare of the century. Regrets will plague the sleep of those who will vote in this dude. Change is a double-sided coin!
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by owobokiri(m): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Buharis bloody history of hate and parochialism still hunting him to his grave. . I just wish to see a scenerio where that generation dies off quickly. . Danjuma, Babangida, Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari, Anenih , Ali and co. .They should just die off. A grossly wasted generation that never borthered to improve this space, only working hard to turn the confronting generation out of the way by intitutionalising the most corrupt culture around . This country is gasping for breath under the heavy burden that is the iniquitous legacy and fouling presence of these thourouly vile men. They are/were useless to their country, their offsprings, to humanity and should be buried in some unmarked graves whenever nature decides to do the needfull by packing the evil lot off to hell where they all rightly belong. . .
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by LogicPower(m): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2015
This bigoted, discredited right-wing scum is not even being smart here; thus, if some desperado has paid him from the looted campaign dollars to make a last ditch effort at demonizing Buhari from abroad, the desperado should demand a full refund because he merely parroted repeated and rehashed old lies that GMB is a Muslim extremist.

Only an old, confused, intellectually lazy, hateful, scare-mongering right-wing propagandist would would fail to notice that NIGERIANS have since REJECTED this old lie about Buhari being a 'religious extremist'; ask FFK and others who have been spewing it almost on daily basis YET the popularity of the people's general keep souring, and the change train keeps moving, with even greater momentum.
Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by nzeadachie: 4:45am On Mar 21, 2015
LogicPower:
This bigoted, discredited right-wing scum is not even being smart here; thus, if some desperado has paid him from the looted campaign dollars to make a last ditch effort at demonizing Buhari from abroad, the desperado should demand a full refund because he merely parroted repeated and rehashed old lies that GMB is a Muslim extremist.

Only an old, confused, intellectually lazy, hateful, scare-mongering right-wing propagandist would would fail to notice that NIGERIANS have since REJECTED this old lie about Buhari being a 'religious extremist'; ask FFK and others who have been spewing it almost on daily basis YET the popularity of the people's general keep souring, and the change train keeps moving, with even greater momentum.

Re: Buhari As Nigerian President Will Be A Disaster For Africa by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Woaaaw this is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
Whynotthetruth:
barcanista said it, francizy supported him, SeverusSnape echoed it before temitemi joined him, even talktimi didn't keep silent as Truckpusher was shouting it...anomini screamed against it with idumose. Mogidi came with tit to kick against it when Firefire came in with biafranqueen & datolee to condemn it. I remember Phockphockman with chukwudi44 alongside uchidodo, Billyonnaire, jmaine, Sunnybobo3 & numerous other Jonathan supporters admonished Nigerians to not make a mistake of buhari...Service to nation isn't by force...Why are you desperate to serve us?...age and technology are against you...Is it your stone age economic principles of physical and brutal price control mechanism that you wanna try again?...or you have learnt about another?...From where?...We know Obj, and Gowon went back to school but not you...BTW Why is it that no international organization whether African or otherwise has deemed it fit to appoint you for anything at all even in a seminar since 1985 you left as head of state....I have so many questions for you but before we continue; kindly go and get your certificate... I am not doubting your qualification but We shouldn't lay foundation for sacred cows in applying constitutional provisions... no vex...go bring am...ishiamu will pay your transportation fare once you are back...vote Jonathan for continuity....Yes, that's who ozoigbondu, maestroferddi, agabal23, & other noble men and ladies are supporting...

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Be Our Next President / What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said / SAI Buhari Youths In Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.