Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God (3038 Views)

TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God by Debeloved87(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2015
TESTIMONY of HEAVEN, The NEW JERUSALEM, The THRONE OF GOD, AUDIBLE VOICE OF GOD- By Bro. Othusitse Mmusi
March 3, 2015 at 12:53pm
HOW IT BEGAN

This was my first visit to Heaven, It happened on March 2010. In my first visit to heaven, I had been on a three days, three nights fast and I had been enjoying The LORD and HIS Presence. Psalms 16:11: "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in THY Presence is fullness of joy; at THY Right Hand there are pleasures for evermore."

JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE

On the third morning, I woke up, never really expecting anything spectacular to happen since it was early in the morning. But suddenly, I felt a sensation in my spirit that I always feel when The LORD takes me into the spirit realm, and to my huge surprise, I saw myself together with the bed rising going through the ceiling of the house. I could feel myself and my bed moving at a phenomenal rate of speed. The earth was becoming smaller and smaller, I could see this very clearly.

We went through the region of stars: millions of them in the left and right sides of different sizes and colors. Psalms 19:1: "The Heavens declare the Glory of GOD; and the firmament sheweth HIS Handiwork." Then I felt my bed slow down and came to a stop, but my spirit had a sensation, an urge to go up, so I just yielded, passing many more stars, the Solar System and the planets.

There are more things to say about the journey, but let me cut the long story short.

2 Corinthians 12:1: "It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of The LORD. I knew a man in CHRIST about fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: GOD knowethwink such an one caught up to the Third Heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: GOD knowethwink How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

INSIDE THE NEW JERUSALEM

The next thing I remember, I was standing inside Heaven. I could sense the awe and attributes of GOD’s Love, Peace, and Joy, the breath-taking beauty of Heaven, inside the New Jerusalem, the Four Square City of GOD.

continue reading here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/03/testimony-of-heaven-new-jerusalem.html#more
visit us here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/

Re: Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Polygamist / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" / Member Of The Apostolic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.