Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share (2862 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / The Spirit Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2017
Have been trying to reach my spirit guides, i followed a meditation and i saw some spirits (about 5). Though have only seen two of them in my dream before, one of them seems to change appearance to either a young guy or an old man. He told me a word, when i checked it on google it was a bangladesh word that meant "sir". Please to the spiritualist i'm confused, i'm i making this up or is it real? The girl seems to be friendly and she answers my question accurately. Are this two the real spirit guides while the rest are object of my imagination? Or are they all spirit guides?
Please share your experiences on how you met yours, thanks.

Cc: Billyonaire chieveboy bendoic OtemAtum HenryDion Fratermathy Smartn09 e.t.c

Thanks.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Have been trying to reach my spirit guides, i followed a meditation and i saw some spirits (about 5). Though have only seen two of them in my dream before, one of them seems to change appearance to either a young guy or an old man.

If you call all those entities "spirits" fine...
If your conscious adventure in life isn't limited to earth or the physical plane, of course your the list of your contacts extends to 'people' in other places and dimensions ranging from the earth, planets and other dimensions. Although there is no 'good' or 'bad' in the real sense, your experience with them is the judge. A good tree should bear good fruit.

He told me a word, when i checked it on google it was a bangladesh word that meant "sir". Please to the spiritualist i'm confused, i'm i making this up or is it real? The girl seems to be friendly and she answers my question accurately. Are this two the real spirit guides while the rest are object of my imagination? Or are they all spirit guides?

If you must benefit yourself, contemplate on the term 'imagination' you seem to down-play
It...as how they say "it's just your imagination". Well: no one can imagine or think outside of reality or creation! It means whatever thing you can imagine is you viewing or looking at it, put some emotion and focus to it and you magnetize it the more!!! So is imagination that unrealistic as people think?

Now if you got friends on high, that does not transcend to them being spiritual guides. "Spiritual guides" should be "Spiritual guide" if the broth must not be spoilt. A spiritual guide as I hinted earlier should lead you to something worthwhile.

There is an exercise to try if you wish to find who actually is your Spiritual guide: chant HU a thousand times in one sitting if you got the discipline. Further if you happen on an entity in your dreams posing to be some one, chant HU at them, if the stay, you got a pal, else they will dissipate! Thanks.

Thanks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2017
chieveboy:

Thanks alot. Is HU not an Eckanker chant? i'll try it though. Can you share how you met yours?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Thanks alot. Is HU not an Eckanker chant? i'll try it though. Can you share how you met yours?
" Eckankar chant" grin lol, no, it is not! That's like saying truth is an Eckankar stuff...it's hilarious. HU is actually the sound which is the fabric of all creation, that is if you investigate all creation in a lab, the purest and most important sound you will get is the HU...am sure you must have begin to find that actually, light and sound is the core of everything. Of all the sounds you will ever be given or that exists, HU is the most powerful, it is the name of God in a sense even though God is nameless. If Christians know of it as it where, am sure we won't hear word again...but you don't use it to manipulate anything or anyone, just use love.

I met mine in a dream while I was about 7 or 8. He has a semblance of the white man's version of Jesus and I thought I met Jesus. I was discouraged by my step mum cos she thought seeing Jesus in your dream is an omen of death. He had been with me as an inner voice whom I consult. He thought me the use and place of imagination in life, provided me top notch security, directed me to the churches I should go and so on.

When the time was right, he led me to Eckankar, I discovered he was infact an Eck Master, I saw his picture in one of the Eck books. If you don't know, you might bow down and worship him thinking you met God, but Eck Masters never accept praise nor worship of any manner. He teaches at a temple of Golden Wisdom in the city of Askleposis on the Astral plane. His primary goal of course is helping people unravel the mystery of God. He guides you to someone on earth who has the sole power and responsibility of awakening the innate qualities of God in you.

One point is we have all been students of these spiritual teachers in this life, so we naturally are inclined towards these things and they (Masters) connect with us again but only when we are ready. Some people even come back with spiritual abilities or talents and laymen will call them favoured or blessed, no! God is not partial! You earn what you deserve and all is actually your own doing. If Mozart is to reincarnate again, no one has to teach him the piano...

PS: I was at lost (despite meeting him in my dream) as to if truly he was my guide or its another Master, I used the exercise I gave you and got a confirmation. If you are ready indeed, you will meet your guide or get one.

*there are different grades of guides!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Have been trying to reach my spirit guides, i followed a meditation and i saw some spirits (about 5). Though have only seen two of them in my dream before, one of them seems to change appearance to either a young guy or an old man. He told me a word, when i checked it on google it was a bangladesh word that meant "sir". Please to the spiritualist i'm confused, i'm i making this up or is it real? The girl seems to be friendly and she answers my question accurately. Are this two the real spirit guides while the rest are object of my imagination? Or are they all spirit guides?

Thanks.

In deep meditative practice you are likely to encounter ephemeral beings, they are unlikely to be your spirit guides. Aside from meditation there are specific practices devoted to the encountering of one’s spirit guides, preparation is key also you need to clearly define within yourself the reasons you wish to encounter your spirit guide, your parameters must be clear. Most of all you need to develop clairaudience in order that your spirit guide can communicate with you without which you will find that you have simply been wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
chieveboy:

Thanks alot. I heard the Sikhs also chant HU. Is the guide you talked about Gopal Das?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
Sarassin:

In deep meditative practice you are likely to encounter ephemeral beings, they are unlikely to be your spirit guides. Aside from meditation there are specific practices devoted to the encountering of one’s spirit guides, preparation is key also you need to clearly define within yourself the reasons you wish to encounter your spirit guide, your parameters must be clear. Most of all you need to develop clairaudience in order that your spirit guide can communicate with you without which you will find that you have simply been wasting your time.
Thanks alot. Can you explain what you mean by Ephemeral beings? And can you recommend any other practices to meet mine and also how to develop clairaudience? Thanks.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Thanks alot. I heard the Sikhs also chant HU. Is the guide you talked about Gopal Das?

Definitely yes it is Sri Gopal Das.

Recently a Catholic church in the US learned of the HU and are using it. I have a moslem friend here who uses it. To keep people in check, the HU was removed from the bible at a time. If you study the early church, you find they program it to see that not only does Jesus is "the only way to God" but also Reverend Fathers accept and perform a mediation also. HU cuts across these mediums and links you to God directly and your experience becomes your command and you may achieve what a pope or a Daddy GO will not achieve in several life times of seeking truth or God!

One the purpose of the HU is to awaken the God knowledge ALREADY within you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 10, 2017
chieveboy:

Definitely yes it is Sri Gopal Das.

Recently a Catholic church in the US learned of the HU and are using it. I have a moslem friend here who uses it. To keep people in check, the HU was removed from the bible at a time. If you study the early church, you find they program it to see that not only does Jesus is "the only way to God" but also Reverend Fathers accept and perform a mediation also. HU cuts across these mediums and links you to God directly and your experience becomes your command and you may achieve what a pope or a Daddy GO will not achieve in several life times of seeking truth or God!

One the purpose of the HU is to awaken the God knowledge ALREADY within you. Thanks.

Thanks alot. About chanting HU to meet my spirit guide, can i also sing it with my own tune without following that of Eckanker.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Thanks alot. About chanting HU to meet my spirit guide, can i also sing it with my own tune without following that of Eckanker.

There is no Eckankar HU or way of doing it smiley
It's simply pronounced "Hue" and sung in a long drawn-out manner and attuning or becoming the sound--thats it.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 10, 2017
chieveboy:

There is no Eckankar HU or way of doing it smiley
It's simply pronounced "Hue" and sung in a long drawn-out manner and attuning or becoming the sound--thats it.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Thanks alot. Can you explain what you mean by Ephemeral beings? And can you recommend any other practices to meet mine and also how to develop clairaudience? Thanks.

Ephemeral beings are just transitory spirits of no real consequence, they are attracted to your state of transcendence in meditation as moths to a candlelight. Many will often mistake them for substantial beings and thereby get side-tracked. You should always do your meditative practice in consecrated space if you are meditating for anything other than relaxation.

There are specific practices to develop clairaudience but I don’t think it’s helpful to place these on an open forum. What specific practice do you engage in?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Ephemeral beings are just transitory spirits of no real consequence, they are attracted to your state of transcendence in meditation as moths to a candlelight. Many will often mistake them for substantial beings and thereby get side-tracked. You should always do your meditative practice in consecrated space if you are meditating for anything other than relaxation.

There are specific practices to develop clairaudience but I don’t think it’s helpful to place these on an open forum. What specific practice do you engage in?

Okay. I practice Zazen.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Okay. I practice Zazen.

Zazen is a good practice, I do Tantra meditation myself and I would say it is a more precise avenue for developing the awareness and abilities you have mentioned. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Wilgrea7(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2017
chieveboy:

I met mine in a dream while I was about 7 or 8. He has a semblance of the white man's version of Jesus and I thought I met Jesus. I was discouraged by my step mum cos she thought seeing Jesus in your dream is an omen of death. He had been with me as an inner voice whom I consult. He thought me the use and place of imagination in life, provided me top notch security, directed me to the churches I should go and so on.

*there are different grades of guides!

this is nice... i met my spirit guide with kinda the exact same Jesus like appearance something.. I've seen him about a minimum of three times... most times i don't even remember what he tells me when i wake up... it makes me pissed tho... but then.....

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Zazen is a good practice, I do Tantra meditation myself and I would say it is a more precise avenue for developing the awareness and abilities you have mentioned. Good luck
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is nice... i met my spirit guide with kinda the exact same Jesus like appearance something.. I've seen him about a minimum of three times... most times i don't even remember what he tells me when i wake up... it makes me pissed tho... but then.....

smiley About not remembering what was said, I can relate to that. The case mostly is that the most important ingredient or message is passed to Soul which isn't in the language of Mind or what you can make sense of. It's one of the reason the mind shields the memory.

There is a faculty of the mind that acts as a protector against immense light (truth) which could shock you...it's that part that makes you deny a fact that may shock you. It is a blessing and a curse (if they truly exist). It is responsible for protecting your ego and it also veils memory of dreams. It's known as the Sensor.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by smartn09(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2017
The prime factor toward success in meeting, knowing and working with one's guidian spirit lies deeply in self purification and consecration. How? In the very ritual of the pentagram, initiated by the ancient rabbis, the function, is pre-eminently one of banishment, it's aim is to eliminate from the sphere of the mind those qualities/ sensations which the critical ego deems unnecessary. It's rationale is that a system of vibration may act upon the human organism in a purifying,consecrating and strengthening ways under which optimum health will be returned to the practitioner and coarser elements will be ejected from the sphere of sensation called chakras( a pscho- spiritual point in the body system. If this is done, the whole body of the magician will be refined and returned to a higher spiritual substance, through which there will be no impediment in the free flow of life force. In this way, a very real purification and inner balance takes place enabling the influence of the guidian spirit to make its entry into the threshold of the mind at the will of the magician. That there is indeed a spell that works depends solely on one's ability to identify and work with his guardian spirit. ANOTHER QUESTION: How do one identify the guidian spirit among all other spirits that may make their entry into the threshold of the magicians mind after self purification.?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2017
smartn09:
Thanks. My chakras are opened and about spells i don't wanna try it again. How do recognize the spirit guide among other spirits?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by smartn09(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Thanks. My chakras are opened and about spells i don't wanna try it again. How do recognize the spirit guide among other spirits?
Hahahaha, l may make a case or argue it in the law Court that the activation of chakras is a secret, so hidden in the inner circle of top secret societies. What you may has encountered may be some degree of complexes and neurosis that, you thoroughly need to deal with to enhance your spiritual experiences. First chakras, if opened through initiation , opens the neophyte up and creates a crack between the mundane world and the spiritual which enables communication between entities of other realms to the magician. Second chakras links the magician directly to the world of material things......... There are 15 chakras in the body system which are seen as grade levels in occult societies.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
smartn09:
Hahahaha, l may make a case or argue it in the law Court that the activation of chakras is a secret, so hidden in the inner circle of top secret societies. What you may has encountered may be some degree of complexes and neurosis that, you thoroughly need to deal with to enhance your spiritual experiences. First chakras, if opened through initiation , opens the neophyte up and creates a crack between the mundane world and the spiritual which enables communication between entities of other realms to the magician. Second chakras links the magician directly to the world of material things......... There are 15 chakras in the body system which are seen as grade levels in occult societies.
My seven main chakras are opened, i feel energy at those points. What occult society do you belong to?
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by smartn09(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2017
smartn09:
smartn09:
Teensway:
My seven main chakras are opened, i feel energy at those points. What occult society do you belong to?
Perhaps you would want the names of invisible secret societies around the world and how to contact / join them , you can PM me .
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
smartn09:
Perhaps you would want the names of invisible secret societies around the world and how to contact / join them , you can PM me .
Guy, not that fast. Make i no go join wetin go dey request for my mama blood.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by smartn09(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
Teensway:
Guy, not that fast. Make i no go join wetin go dey request for my mama blood.
Hahahaha until you decide to grow and become big guy you won't stop being afraid.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
smartn09:
Hahahaha until you decide to grow and become big guy you won't stop being afraid.
Who told you i'm afraid? i just hate anything that requests for human blood.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
chieveboy:

" Eckankar chant" grin lol, no, it is not! That's like saying truth is an Eckankar stuff...it's hilarious. HU is actually the sound which is the fabric of all creation, that is if you investigate all creation in a lab, the purest and most important sound you will get is the HU...am sure you must have begin to find that actually, light and sound is the core of everything. Of all the sounds you will ever be given or that exists, HU is the most powerful, it is the name of God in a sense even though God is nameless. If Christians know of it as it where, am sure we won't hear word again...but you don't use it to manipulate anything or anyone, just use love.
earn what you deserve and all is actually your own doing. If Mozart is to reincarnate again, no one has to teach him the piano

the Hu is an Eck chant biko, its equivalent to the Hindu chant Aum, to the Hermetic it OM. they all mean the same thing and serve the same function. yhu should know also that the Eck set recycle their religious notion from Eastern Religion, most western religion recycled Eastern religion .
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2017
chalantmike:

the Hu is an Eck chant biko, its equivalent to the Hindu chant Aum, to the Hermetic it OM. they all mean the same thing and serve the same function.

I believe this will be educative for you seeing you rely on the Internet for your info. Here are the classic names or chant for the 4 lower worlds from the earth upward.

Alayi (Physical plane)
Kala (Astral Plane)
Mana(Causal)
Aum/Om (Mental Plane)
Baju (Etheric Plane)

Now these are all charged names/words for use if you will have to do on any of the Planes concerned. Now the Physical plane and it's stars, Planets etc is like a tiny dot compared to the Astral realm. On the Astral Plane you can literally find the best and most Sci-fi of anything you can think of; and the Physical Plane plus the best things in it are like a child's trial at invention... this phenomenon of comparative grandeur happens in all planes as you proceed upward...

Aum/Om is the sound you hear if you are only on the third realm. The Mental plane is a member of the lower worlds--a world of definiteness, limitation and relative beauty (despite that this is where the beautiful and grand Christian heaven is located). It is a Negative world or place. This is the source of all metaphysics, magic, religion, Source of all formal, informal education, morals and most importantly the Mind. It is also where it STARTS AND ENDS for 99% for those caught in the Matrix World (lower worlds). Aum is a very low-key chant in the scheme of things.

Now a great deal of things must happen for the very few who can penetrate beyond your Aum plane...only 'sub-supermen' (spiritualy speaking) can, and only one person can grant you access or entry to the Fifth plane (Chant is "Sugmad"wink.

The power or force or light on just the fifth realm alone can burn off all creations of the mind ( the lower worlds) talk more of the other higher world's above it where you go further accross other unspeakable planes to reach the realm the HU originates. Part of the duty of the ruler of the Mental Realm downward is to act as a 'transformer' for this immense force of Eck flowing down.

yhu should know also that the Eck set recycle their religious notion from Eastern Religion, most western religion recycled Eastern religion .

Just like you, I had traversed almost about all online pages where 'Speculators of Eck' and it's attackers dwell. It always is a speculation unfortunately although very important for Eck.

Eastern religions, Western religions, ALL RELIGION, Formal and informal education is instead a brake-out of the Eck.

What is the Eck? It is the Holy Spirit, what is the Holy Spirit? It is the ECK of which the study and Discipline is Eckankar ("Ankar" meaning "path of"wink

If you are concerned about the modern-day founding of Eckankar, well all the various adulterations, of the orginal teachings have got to be compiled back to the original and Eckankar must resurface again after it had to go underground due to the persecution of the church and fall of the consciousness of people back then.. Just like if Jesus comes back to check how things are going, you guys will likely get a spanking as he did in the Temple

Ultimately truth is truth and not a property of any religion or thing. It simply exists, this is Eck!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Ok so would it be okay to ask if you can mail me the practises for attaining clairaudience. I also wanted to ask with regards mudras; what are the effects of combining multiple mudras in one meditative practices? Thirdly can one create a servitor to do meditative area cleansing on "auto" as it where and how viable is this method? How have you been Sir?
Sarassin:

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 1:29am On May 12, 2017
FlipGamBino:
Ok so would it be okay to ask if you can mail me the practises for attaining clairaudience. I also wanted to ask with regards mudras; what are the effects of combining multiple mudras in one meditative practices? Thirdly can one create a servitor to do meditative area cleansing on "auto" as it where and how viable is this method? How have you been Sir?

Hello FlipGamBino, I am well thank you I trust you are too. I can send you the practise steps for clairaudience it would help if you could tell me what practise you are presently engaged in so I can tailor it for you. You certainly can combine Mudras during meditative practise provided you do each one for at least a minimum of 15 minutes per each Mudra, any less than that and it becomes ineffective.

Creation of a servitor for area cleansing is feasible but not energy efficient as you would have to expend significant amounts of energy simply to maintain it regularly. Perform the LBRP daily.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 7:03am On May 12, 2017
I practice tantra also. I am quite new at it though. With regards the LBRP I did the ritual daily, years back for about 2years. It works perfectly no doubt about it, its just that I think it has some effect on ones social life. Effects that might not be palatable in many ways. I could be wrong though but I felt so. What do you use for meditative space cleansing? I'm open to trying other cleansing methods and would use the banishing ritual as a final resort.
Sarassin:

Hello FlipGamBino, I am well thank you I trust you are too. I can send you the practise steps for clairaudience it would help if you could tell me what practise you are presently engaged in so I can tailor it for you. You certainly can combine Mudras during meditative practise provided you do each one for at least a minimum of 15 minutes per each Mudra, any less than that and it becomes ineffective.

Creation of a servitor for area cleansing is feasible but not energy efficient as you would have to expend significant amounts of energy simply to maintain it regularly. Perform the LBRP daily.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 7:14am On May 12, 2017
Hello dear,
FlipGamBino:
I practice tantra also. I am quite new at it though. With regards the LBRP I did the ritual daily, years back for about 2years. It works perfectly no doubt about it, its just that I think it has some effect on ones social life. Effects that might not be palatable in many ways. I could be wrong though but I felt so
What sort of effects you felt it had on your social life?

I have been using the LBRP for quite some time now and it is very effective. I have not observed any negative effects on my social life, if any it was rather positive. Still I am open to learn.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 7:59am On May 12, 2017
Well I feel...and this is purely my opinion. The LBRP helps create balance element wise. This could cause spikes in some areas and decline in some areas of ones life. Now it could be for ones greater good and this might be arguable . Being said it boost ones aura and "astral confidence" exponentially.
LoJ:
Hello dear,

What sort of effects you felt it had on your social life?

I have been using the LBRP for quite some time now and it is very effective. I have not observed any negative effects on my social life, if any it was rather positive. Still I am open to learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. / What Is The Source Of Morality / Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.