Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! (6851 Views)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp / Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2015
I'm still seriously laughing. Nothing can be more pleasurable than watch a people given a taste of their own medicine. That's the position the APC and its supporters are in at the moment.

This is election period; propaganda and lies are even more common than green grass.

The APC and its supporters are working tirelessly to ensure the masses understand that Mrs Buhari was quoted out of context. They're afraid such a misrepresentation of words can be fatal to their Edo state campaign, and may ultimately result in their losing Edo state in the forthcoming elections. Actually, its very painful to have one's words twisted and quoted out of context, with the demonic intent of using same words to taunt and smear whoever said them. Its an unfortunate situation,but that's the way it works!

That's where I come in!

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

I believe no single statement or sentence has done more damage to the President than these words. I watched that media chat myself, and couldn't believe what I heard. I wondered why Mr President spewed those word. This statement estranged scores of persons form the camp of the President. Even when he recently claimed to have been quoted out of context, nobody was interested.

Despite my anger at those words, especially when its common knowledge that corruption is the bane of this nation, I tried to look beyond those words to actually understand what GEJ had in mind; his words may have betrayed his intent. He was simply quoted out of context! He may have tried to differentiate between corruption and stealing' but he missed it. And till today, very few are dispassionate enough to look beyond those words and see what he had in mind. CORRUPTION IS THE MAIN PROBLEM OF NIGERIA!

Once I understood that intent, my perception of that sentence changed. Trust our media; they blew it out of proportion, and rightly so, and the broom wavers went mad with it. Till date, you hardly see a day pass here without an APC supporter dropping that line. Today, Mrs Buhari was quoted out of context, and they are wiling to attack and quarrel anyone who rightly lampoons her for those words. Words are powerful; once misconstrued, very difficult to put in perspective. The APC is feeling the agony PDP supporters including me, feel whenever STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION is dropped.

BISHOP OYEDEPO & THE GATES OF HELL

This was another talk that was abused, twisted and used effectively by the APC goons. I didnt even have to watch the video before believeing Pst Oyedepo COULDNT have said HE WOULD OPEN THE GATES OF HELL ON THOSE WHO OPPOSED GEJ's REELECTION BID. It wasnt just possible. A pastor of his calibre, who is ever conscious of his words, couldn't have uttered that. The APC folks would have none of it. Even when I told my APC friends it was not possible for Oyedepo to have said it, they dismissed it, and further went to denigrate and attack the person of the Man of God. His words were twisting by one APC supporter, and it went viral. The man of God didnt even bother to reply the attacks. Trust him for that! Oyedepo wasnt even quoted in context per see; he was lied against, and it went viral.

CONCLUSION

If the APC and its supporters werent mature and patient enough to have really understood these two persons, but instead went viral with them, and shared and shared these words with fellow supporters, why do they expect the average PDP supporter to believe Mrs. Buhari was quoted out of context? They are being paid in their own coin, and given a teaspoon of their own medicine. Thats the way it works. Its called Karma, and she is NOT affiliated to any party. They should deal with it: Buhari will put an end to Edo state Prostitution! A very good agenda, I must say.

42 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2015
dearpreye:
I'm still seriously laughing. None can be more pleasurable than watch a people given a taste of their own medicine. Thats the position the APC and its supporters are in at the moment.

This is an election period; propaganda and lies are even more common than green grass.

The APC and its supporters are working tirelessly to ensure the masses understand that Mrs Buhari was quoted out of context. They're afraid such a misrepresentation of words can be fatal to their Edo state campaign, and may ultimately result in their losing Edo state in the forthcoming elections. Actually, its very painful to have one's words twisted and quoted out of context, with the demonic intent of using same words to taunt and smear whoever said them. Its an unfortunate situation.

That where I come in!

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

I believe no single statement or sentence has done more damage to the President than these words. I watched that media chat myself, and couldnt believe what I heard. I wondered why Mr President spewed those word. This statement estranged scores of persons form the camp f the President. Even when he recently claimed to have been quoted out of context, nobody was interested.

Despite my anger at those words, especially when its common knowledge that corruption is the bane of this nation, I tried to look beyonds those words to actually understood what GEJ had in mind; his words may have betrayed his intent. He was simply quoted out of context! He may have tried to differentiate between corruption and stealing' but he missed it. And till today, very few are dispassionate enough to look beyond those words and see what he had in mind. CORRUPTION IS THE MAIN PROBLEM OF NIGERIA!

Once I understood that intent, my perception of that sentence changed. Trust our media; they blew it out of proportion, and rightly so, and the broom wavers went mad with it. Till date, you hardly see a day pass here without an APC supporter dropping that line. Today, Mrs Buhari was quoted out of context, and they are wiling to attack and quarrel anyone who rightly lampoons her for those words. Words are powerful; once misconstued, very difficult to put in perspective. The APC is feeling the agony PDP supporters feel whenever STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION is dropped.

BISHOP OYEDEPO & THE GATES OF HELL

This was another talk that was abused, twisted and used effectively by the APC goons. I didnt even have to watch the video before believeing Pst Oyedepo COULDNT have said HE WOULD OPEN THE GATES OF HELL ON THOSE WHO OPPOSED GEJ's REELECTION BID. It wasnt just possible. A pastor of his calibre, who is ever conscious of his words, could have uttered that. The APC folks would have none of it. Even when I told my APC friends it was not possible for Oyedepo to have said it, they dismissed it, and further went to denigrate and attack the person of the Man of God. His words were twisting by one APC supporter, and it went viral. The man of God didnt even bother to reply the attacks. Trust him for that! Oyedepo wasnt even quoted in context per see; he was lied against, and it went viral.

CONCLUSION

If the APC and its supporters werent mature and patient enough to have really understood these two persons, but instead went viral with them, and shared and shared these words with fellow supporters, why do they expect the average PDP supporter to believe Mrs. Buhari was quoted out of context? They are being paid in their own coin, and given a teaspoon of their own medicine. Thats the way it works. Its called Karma, and she is NOT affiliated to any party. They should deal with it: Buhari will put an end to Edo state Prostitution! A very good agenda, I must say.

GBAM!!!... I concur!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by DahtzFestjayz: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by ozoigbondu: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
This called setting cat among pigeond grin grin grin is high time APC felt the pains of having your words twisted and flinged to their faces as the liars they are cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Trut(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Nice thread, following...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Ignorant op... Nigerians are voting for general buhari and not his wife. Who gives a _fuck about what you guys thought mrs buhari said? SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
APC is boxed to a corner...

Party full of lies and lairs grin

GEJ remains your president till 2019, Oh Nigeria!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by dein77(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Ignorant op... Nigerians are voting for general buhari and not his wife. Who gives a _fuck about what you guys thought mrs buhari said? SMH
Intelligent broom waver, go and tell that to the Edo people.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by kay1one2(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Wonderful write up! Some fundamentalists will not overrun this country!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by AustineE1: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
I wish i can stop laughing,my head is aching me.....let the tantrum and unguided utterances of Mrs Buhari be remembered as the day GMB lost the very few votes he cld have gotten from Edo.This is a big insult to Edo state, entire southern Nigerian women and women world over.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by lovat(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
*My husband will stop the export of Edo prostitutes to italy* Aisha Buhari (2015)

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Firefire(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
AustineE1:
I wish i can stop laughing,my head is aching me.....let the tantrum and unguided utterances of Mrs Buhari be remembered as the day GMB lost the very few votes he cld have gotten from Edo.This is a big insult to Edo state, entire southern Nigerian women and women world over.

She even insulted the governor about the case of the widow? grin

The governor begin look like alika cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by appini: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:

But APC can threaten to sue Mama Peace to the international criminal court, are you voting for her too? Hypocrisy!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by eagleeye2: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2015
appini:

But APC can threaten to sue Mama Peace to the international criminal court, are you voting for her too? Hypocrisy!

You dey mind dem.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2015
appini:

mama piss is your first lady(mother of the nation), and she will be held accountable for whatever nonsense she spew with her big mouth. Now you get the drift?

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2015
appini:

Their hypocrisy no get part two......We are yet to read about the APC threatening to report the BH guys to the ICC!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2015
dein77:

Intelligent broom waver, go and tell that to the Edo people.
what is even the big deal in what she said? A good % of Edo girls are known all over the country for prostitution. I can vividly remember that atiku's wife set-up a body in combating that ill(prostitution and trafficking) in edo state when her husband was the VP then. One IZOZO show was even running on NTA. You guys are just making a fool out of yourselves with this nonsense, you can't tarnish the good image of Mrs buhari with this latest propaganda and lies.

And all of you evil pdp e-minions, God will surely deal with you at the appropriate time.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s]what is even the big deal in what she said? A good % of Edo girls are known all over the country for prostitution. I can vividly remember that atiku's wife set-up a body in combating that ill(prostitution and trafficking) in edo state when her husband was the VP then. One IZOZO show was even running on NTA. You guys are just making a fool out of yourselves with this nonsense, you can't tarnish the good image of Mrs buhari with this latest propaganda and lies.

And all of you evil pdp e-minions, God will surely deal with you at the appropriate time[/s].
Shut your trap You despicable scum!!!.... Hypocrite of the highest order.
Go and tell all that to the Edo people who are angry with this useless statement coming from the wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by dein77(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
what is even the big deal in what she said? A good % of Edo girls are known all over the country for prostitution. I can vividly remember that atiku's wife set-up a body in combating that ill(prostitution and trafficking) in edo state when her husband was the VP then. One IZOZO show was even running on NTA. You guys are just making a fool out of yourselves with this nonsense, you can't tarnish the good image of Mrs buhari with this latest propaganda and lies.

And all of you evil pdp e-minions, God will surely deal with you at the appropriate time.

And you felt it's very proper to address an entire state that way?

Una know God? Mtxheeeww

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by appini: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mama piss is your first lady(mother of the nation), and she will be held accountable for whatever nonsense she spew with her big mouth. Now you get the drift?

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by dein77(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell all that to the Edo people who are angry with this useless statement coming from the wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

U dey mind that mamba? They are so incorrigible!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by rad1cal2: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
The various dailies deliberately omitted this part . May God save us from APC media grip angry

[size=14pt]There must be a cultural design to accommodate the widows; a design that will make the girl child be comfortable wherever she is in this country, She doesn’t need to leave her country to Prostitute elsewhere, it is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard moral society for her to live, get married, train them , train them and also mold them to become the future of our leaders [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by eagleeye2: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
appini:

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

GBAM
GBAMER
GBAMEST

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

the next time you quote me out of context to type trash at me, I will make sure I break the 21 rules of nairaland on your emply skull. _stupid illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the next time you quote me out of context to type trash at me, I will make sure I break the 21 rules of nairaland on your emply skull. _stupid illiterate.
I'm gonna quote you, and you won't do shit!... You're a toothless dog, like your APC masters, And mind you it's Buhari that is the the illiterate. (The world most renowned illiterate)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by mrmetoo1: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
They're not quoting out of context, they're are just lying. Those are two different things. When someone said you said something you didn't say, they're lying. When you say words and people interpret it wrongly then you're quoted out of context, where did she talk about "Edo prostitution"?? Provide a proof showing where she said it. All these other examples the OP have were words that were actually said in or out of context. Well I'm not sure of the "gates of hell" one.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
They're not quoting out of context, they're are just lying. Those are two different things. When someone said you said something you didn't say, they're lying. When you say words and people interpret it wrongly then you're quoted out of context, where did she talk about "Edo prostitution"?? Provide a proof showing where she said it. All these other examples the OP have were words that were actually said in or out of context. Well I'm not sure of the "gates of hell" one.

The main purpose of this article is to persuade everyone from lying and quoting people out of context. The average human lacks the maturity and patience to look at issues dispassionately; we seem to be more ready to attack others. The two examples I gave should do the job; the APC has done more damage through lies and propaganda than the PDP will ever do.

As for the bolded, its common knowledge....a little research will shock you.

God bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by aresa: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:

TaNoids are unintelligent robots programmed with bad chinko chips, they have no brains so they don't think. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm gonna quote you, and you won't do shit!... You're a toothless dog, like your APC masters, And mind you it's Buhari that is the the illiterate. (The world most renowned illiterate)
mumu.... How can you refer to a man that has reached the zenith of his military career as "an illiterate"? That's ludicrousness taken to another silly level by only you. I pray one day you will come back to your senses before your hatred for buhari consume you. grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by mrmetoo1: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
dearpreye:
[/b]

The main purpose of this article is to persuade everyone from lying and quoting people out of context. The average human lacks the maturity and patience to look at issues dispassionately; we seem to be more ready to attack others. The two examples I gave should do the job; the APC has done more damage through lies and propaganda than the PDP will ever do.

As for the bolded, its common knowledge....a little research will shock you.

God bless Nigeria!

What I meant was I wasn't sure if the "gates of hell" was ever said. Stealing is not corruption was said even if it was misinterpreted.

I'm not going to get into who has lied more and who's lie has damaged the country more because we'll obviously never agree on that because to me the so called lies told by APC is nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the damage PDP has done to this country in the past 16years. Imagine that, 16 years and we're still where we are. Big shame!!

"Go to and ask people on the streets of Lagos, they're now enjoying constant electricity" comes to mind
Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mumu.... How can you refer to a man that has reached the zenith of his military career as "an illiterate"? That's ludicrousness taken to another silly level by only you. I pray one day you will come back to your senses before your hatred for buhari consume you. grin
Is that so?.. Zenith you say?.. Not only Zenith, It's UBA. Reaching the "Zenith" by quota system, Rubbish!!!.
[size=14pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:

See am, e don dey exhibit typical APC character. Small time e go burst bottle cheesy cheesy

SLAVE!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Inauguration Of Senate Committees Held Yesterday / Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike / Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.