Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan (3466 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
jonnyp:
Pls nairalander am still waiting for somebody to partner or loan me 1.4 to pay 1.8 for a car hire business and to be payed within one year.......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
jonnyp:
jonnyp:
Pls nairalander am still waiting for somebody to partner or loan me 1.4 to pay 1.8 for a car hire business and to be payed within one year.......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by afeez20(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
hello Jonny p.there is a thread about getting loan on nairaland,i suggest you check it out
meanwhile the thread says you can do the following
1.visit islamic bank....www.jaizbankplc.com check them out on FB drop em mesaages to get to know terms and conditions.it is interest free
they only share some percentage in the profit you make doing the bussiness.
2.visit FCMB and would be great if you join there e-thrift as you are entitled to loan with single digit interest
3.stanbic ibtc also give loan.
hope this helps...

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks bro and GOD bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) / Good Business Location In Abuja / CEPSA Gas Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.