Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Business With The Best Reward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Business With The Best Reward (1218 Views)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / God Is Still In The Business Of Giving Life Partners, He Will Give You Your Own. / Don't Be Deceive God Is Still In The Business Of Matchmaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2015
I have been opportune to discuss various business type that can easily be embark on from branding , fishfarming, snailery ,crech to say a few. Many i had met from across d nation & some i had discussed with via technology around the world, but inspite of the numerous testimonies that had been received & the commendation that had come( ALL GLORY TO GOD), there is a business that guarantees the best return that i would love to share. It involves no monetary capital outlay, but gives more than you ever thought possible.
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
For those that our path had cross, this all important business i had mentioned to them. The business is soul winning , John 4: 34-38. Before you walk away because you thought it is another fast way to wealth, or another marketing scheme or idea; indeed soul winning has the best reward here on earth & in the world after, i will continue on the strength of this business many shy away from due to peer pressure and lack of understanding of the importance of the commission to go & preach the Gospel

2 Likes

Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2015
the man you fail to preach to today can be your nightmare tomorrow. Dv i will continue why it is important,who is qualify for d biz,at what cost,how you can reap d benefit here & d world after
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
The coming of the Lord is at hand,pls be prepared. JESUS IS LORD
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by Jeromejnr(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
The coming of the Lord is at hand,pls be prepared. JESUS IS LORD

Yes sire!

The great and terrible day of the Lord comes. As the Lord whets His sword, blood will be shed up to the knees.

The Lord has poured out His love, receive it before it's too late.

For those who forsake His Love, shall wrath be given in its place.

Now is the time to work. " For a time is coming when no man can work" the great King said.

For those who observe lying vanities, forsake their own Mercy.

Come Lord Jesus! Come!
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jesus is Lord. Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: The Business With The Best Reward by dgitrader(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
a saved soul is greater than all the wealth in this world. God bless u.
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thank you so much for reminding us of this
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gadgetmobil:
Thank you so much for reminding us of this

Thank God for everything. It is a new year and many needs salvation. Lets not be shy, nothing to be ashamed of. JESUS IS LORD. Have a Glorious 2016.
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
I Understand why this thread is with extremely low traffic, it talks about SALVATION and not money
Re: The Business With The Best Reward by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
For those that our path had cross, this all important business i had mentioned to them. The business is soul winning , John 4: 34-38. Before you walk away because you thought it is another fast way to wealth, or another marketing scheme or idea; indeed soul winning has the best reward here on earth & in the world after, i will continue on the strength of this business many shy away from due to peer pressure and lack of understanding of the importance of the commission to go & preach the Gospel
Jesus is calling you today, God bless

(1) (Reply)

Religion Should Be Abolished / Why Are Morals No Longer Emphasized In Churches / If You Reject Sallah Ram, Don't Accept Any Other Gift From Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.