Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) (1211 Views)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by reportnaija(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
According to news going round on social media this catholic priest Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said ” I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet ” This Miracle took place at Ihiala.

see photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/catholic-priest-allegedly-raise-dead.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is it possible?
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by explorer250(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
this is the difference between christainity and islam
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by GoldCircle: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
I guess these are pictures from a Nollywood movie abi.
What's the title?
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gggg
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by easterwick(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
The whole world is in haste they can see cus they r too busy to look
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fascinating......
I for one, would love to investigate this; but ah...........

Alas, my bullshit tolerance is not that high.
Re: Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Godisgreat

(1) (Reply)

All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. / Why Can't Christians Comment On A Muslim Post? / A Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary K. Baxter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.