Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain (40306 Views)

Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / See Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam&dodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by sinaj(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
u firstwink
Lead us grin
lol i dnt knw d way to dat plc o!
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by ggrin(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol i dnt knw d way to dat plc o!
na me con knw am abi?gringringrin
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by sobastical: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
joyli:
That's why the guy no get 6pack cheesy cheesy cheesy

6pack far oo, you no see as him pack Tyre put for belle

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Section8(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na which village Don jazzy come from wey dem dey chop pounded yam with plantain abeg
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by cocoberry(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
U have refused to answer my question, where on earth is Mzmariah?

zicoraads:
This is...strange! But, I also think am gonna try it cool
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by joyli: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
sobastical:

6pack far oo, you no see as him pack Tyre put for belle

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
U have refused to answer my question, where on earth is Mzmariah?

Uhmm angry cry
I have no idea...not even in the tiniest bit. Bia...softysparky...where on earth is Mzmariah?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bosun11(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2015
very odd combination......celebrities amaze me sometimes
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by beelon1020(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Don easy oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bee444: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
To be candid, the food go make sense die

You're a celebrity worshipper judging by your enthusiasm in posting this shhit.

Madness starts one day. Every human being experience madness ocassionally. That was Don Jazzy' madness day.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by tablu: 1:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Dis combo nah wah oh! Make u do marry stop to dey chop nonsense or better still learn how to cook.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by networkgenuis: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Nice one from the don.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by goksongold(m): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Are you sure? Well you might be right, he's trying to be creative. Lol!
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 22, 2015
zicoraads:
Uhmm angry cry
I have no idea...not even in the tiniest bit. Bia...softysparky...where on earth is Mzmariah?
Zico she is fine. In fact I will tell her you asked after her maybe that will make her come around.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by DozieInc(m): 3:04am On Mar 22, 2015
goksongold:
Are you sure? Well you might be right, he's trying to be creative. Lol!

Lol... DoroJazzy Neva cease to surprise person, who knows maybe nah so d inspiration take day enta.... Wonda how d chow go be like.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by engrmedo1040: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2015
So na pounded yam and plantain dey give u dat voice...ish!
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by AreaFada2: 3:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Well, 9ja has many cultures. It might be a delicacy in his village.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by gratiaeo(m): 3:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Op how do u know it's pounded yam?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 22, 2015
I'll try it one day
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Ofornaira: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Men! the combination taya meo
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by tellwisdom: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Ofcourse na yam and plantain na....Do the maths..But spits undecided
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Trunaijian: 4:48am On Mar 22, 2015
This is what happens when you are high on something!..... Lol. But you rock, keep giving us good music.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Ezenwa11(m): 5:00am On Mar 22, 2015
DON'T THIS AT HOME
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Ezenwa11(m): 5:00am On Mar 22, 2015
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by chimichael05: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2015
U go surprise sey people fit dey clap for am, if na canada don crazy do this thing eh him for don see him self for rehab.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by folahann(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
See how publicity stunt just worked. I swear Don Jazzy didn't put that in his mouth. He posed for that.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Bigsteveg(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
To be candid, the food go make sense die

Hypocrite! If a common man was eating that, would that be ur response?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by austinebode: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Something is wrong somehere!!
Why not kuku do/eat yam and plantain(dodo) instead.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by LEAFLET(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2015
6 pack no be this dude... He get eternal beef with gym centers...
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
What do i say to this one? Don Jazzy no go kill
person Dodo and pounded yam nawa! but come
to think of it, the food suppose sweet tho. Just
saying Sha cos I haven’t eat Such ish In My
Life .

Im not surprised cos Don Jazzy is from kwali/ndokwa. I have seen people from this area eat fufu with beans, fufu with moi moi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Photos Of Tony Umez And His Family / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.