Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain (40299 Views)

Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / See Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam&dodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by adorablepepple(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Don jazzy the real Oga Titus

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by daniberry: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2015
are we supposed to care about this... soon people will start eating this!! nway I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND.... YIPEEE...... cheesy
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bamite(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Haba nigerians, why so gullible? This is just a publicity stunt, did u guys see him swallowing the shii?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bamite(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2015
daniberry:
are we supposed to care about this... soon people will start eating this!! nway I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND.... YIPEEE...... cheesy
let me be ur 1st toaster on naira land then.. Baby will you be my girl friend?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by LamiHandsome(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=IamOpemipo post=31853266]

It's nothing dudes. The combo would kind of make sense, it should be a new meal trend. Lol
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Abelpeters: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
na wa for people, it taste sweet and make sense coz na don jazzy dey eat anm! But if na ordinary person na cracy start be dat. Dis life.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by proff467: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2015
o boy too much money na madness oooo.......

bro DON.......u feel use garri chop fried rice oooo

...........oya tell no YES or NO...am waiting for ur reply bro DON
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by macanu(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Mayb na wetin dey inside him tell 2 chop am,normal pesin no fit chop dis undecided
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Its the sacrifice the BABA said he should be taking to keep his voice and wealth
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Acekidc4(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
To be candid, the food go make sense die

Candid Ko, Candle Ni. *Phew*
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Acekidc4(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2015
zicoraads:
This is...strange! But, I also think am gonna try it cool

Try wetin, haba you of all people wan cum fall ma handcheesy!!

Ow you Dey Na??
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by AyodeleAkeeb: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Don Jazzy, Oba t'onfi semo je gala (the King that eat semovita with gala)
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Acekidc4(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
Are you hitting on mecry

No be only Hitting on you, na Hammer Im
Dey use nack your block head!! Rubbish!!!
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by AyodeleAkeeb: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Don Jazzy, Oba t'onfi semo je gala (the King that eats semovita with gala)
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin shocked grin

Gat 2 fear some kan action
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by IamOpemipo(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2015
daniberry:

Welcom cutie.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Pointg: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Guy,Don Jazzy no make person pickin develop bloating ooh. which kinda combination be dis?
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bammy777(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Emmanuel247:
Who be Don Jazzy
. A restaurant in MUZOGUIAN.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by bammy777(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. E fit be semo oooo . Op , dat one go bad gannnnn. Bett why ? Don
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by isan(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
If to say nah D.Banj nairalanders go say d guy don broke
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by coldsummer: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Don jazzy IG mumu ff b like:

Baba pls lemme av some, so appertizin' grin

Awon zombie undecided

Lmao. U r crazy!!!

U js made my morning. Tx
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by seangy4konji: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Nice one...

Na strong person deh eat such food...

Na EBO weh dem put for my junction i eat this morning...i usually wait for people offering sacrifice to the god to drop their meals there and i go pick it up...

Nice one.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Zombie spotted
I see am too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
bammy777:
. A restaurant in MUZOGUIAN.
Lwkmd oooooooo grin
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by manuel911: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2015
I jst dey observe.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
I would think he is just showing off his watch.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Nawa ooooooo
Maybe na wetin him jujuman prescribe for him be that.....
Free don jazzy abeg
#just saying...God forgive me#
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by crackhouse(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
With the comments i am seeing here i am wondering the kind of people we will have in the next generation. Sure i can bet u this world is really coming to an end. All I want is for ISIS to come and take over this country let's see whether people will start behaving themselves.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by TomtheKing(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
ggrin:
Na so craze dy take start o grin

Don jazzy YABA LEFT this way ------->

grin
Mumu, that's your right! grin
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by CodeHouse: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
angelTI:
I am confused undecided

I am more foncused
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by ggrin(f): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
Mumu, that's your right! grin
gringrin

Dem don ban u cheesycheesy
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
ggrin:
gringrin

Dem don ban u cheesycheesy
Na only for Romance section o. Dem go release me on the 24th. grin grin
24th my birthday! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.