Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! (41777 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Rawani:

Excuse me berem, what do you mean by "a northerner for that matter"
Lolz! Because the trio have always said northern muslims are potential terrorists. They have always denigrated the northerners. I guess they have been proven wrong. Don't misunderstand me please. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Adyrin(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
And Your APC neighbour is busy making noise in d compound with "sai buhari"
AbuuUsaamah:

Nice one sha. My PDP neighbour is the same age as you are and there he is, still waving at planes when he sees them in the sky.

That's why we need to vote for Buhari.
Sai Buhari
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by TMILewin: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Make the guy dey train wella...am working hard so when I buy my plane I fit reason employ am
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by holyokoto(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
horizonhotspot:
Sanusi Abbas Aliyu is One of Nigeria's youngest pilot, who was born in sokoto, Nigeria in 1994.

He's done with his commercial/private piloting and he's ready for instrument rating. Aliyu who thought of becoming a pilot at first and later at the age of 17 inspiration struck when he was playing a board game called 'careers'. He currently works at Kotoka International Airport, Accra Ghana

Aliyu also has a brother who works with arik airlines as a Flight Engineer..

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/03/hes-just-19-meet-one-of-nigerias.html

[s]Sanusi Abbas Aliyu is One of Nigeria's youngest pilot, who was born in sokoto, Nigeria in 1994[/s]
He was born 1994 whuch will make his age to be 21

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by jbl007(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
okon11:
Damn he's too young, at that age I never learn to drive car But truth be told I will not enter a plane that he is the Pilot, I prefer older men with experience

SEE 25 year old who has no Memory
SOURCE: [url=/Qcs]http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/4092-the-25-year-old-with-no-memory[/url]
If na experience dey preserve person...na different story we go dey talk o. All na God
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nigerians flew the Malaysia plane and the recently crashed Indonesia plane right?

Dunno about that.. Just saying its my thing. Its like how i only use virgin atlantic , would never get on the nigerian oneit doesnt mean its not safe.. But when my friend had an asthma attack in nigeria ... No ambulance nothing .. Emergency number doesnt even work.. We took car .. C go slow gt to hospital before the doctor knew wt happened we need to admitt lol just like dat . Later passed away .. Dats when i knew not all nigerian degrees r degree ppl b dieing in the hand of these so called qualified ppl .....

Dont get me wrong his probably very goid but after dat experience my opinion changed.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by xmich(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Henrybliz:
Hardwork pays
wish kind hardwork

Godfatherism paysgrin
if you don't have godfather for this country no matter the level of your IQ and your intelligence you are going no were,unless God purposely want to bless you,but as for this guy its not his hard work that earned him that position sekena

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Rawani: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lolz! Because the trio have always said northern muslims are potential terrorists. They have always denigrated the northerners. I guess they have been proven wrong. Don't misunderstand me please. smiley

My sister they have shamelessly avoided the thread. I knew you wouldn't stoop to their level. Cheers and let's keep marching for CHANGE.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Ariyobenson: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
I'm happy for u little bro, don't give a damn about what dey say... congrat smiley
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by MarvelJ: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Allow me to drop ths little observation of mine about Nigerians. We re very quick to say that young people don't have experience like the story about sanusi becoming the youngest pilot. The above commenters re mstly against entering his flight. The question I'll like to ask ya'll is how do you expect to work in an organisation whereby almost 70% of the workers re older than you? We re quick to say GMB is too old but we don't have any young man with intergrity. We condemn any upcoming youth. One nNigeria
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by shammah1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why didn't you mention the man who gave him amongst others scholarship? Thanks to president Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan even though they don't want to acknowledge you. #GEJ all the way
horizonhotspot:
Sanusi Abbas Aliyu is One of Nigeria's youngest pilot, who was born in sokoto, Nigeria in 1994.

He's done with his commercial/private piloting and he's ready for instrument rating. Aliyu who thought of becoming a pilot at first and later at the age of 17 inspiration struck when he was playing a board game called 'careers'. He currently works at Kotoka International Airport, Accra Ghana

Aliyu also has a brother who works with arik airlines as a Flight Engineer..

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/03/hes-just-19-meet-one-of-nigerias.html

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Henrybliz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tanx for d correction
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by okon11: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
jbl007:
If na experience dey preserve person...na different story we go dey talk o. All na God

Yes God Dey, but it is said heaven help those that help themselves or thou shall not tempt the lord thy God
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, how can somebody born in 1994 be 19 years?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by adconline(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Godfatherism and influence behind employment in Nigeria since 14Ad
How did godfatherism write and pass exams for him?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rawani:

My sister they have shamelessly avoided the thread. I knew you wouldn't stoop to their level. Cheers and let's keep marching for CHANGE.

cool cool
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Aseneshii: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beef + tribalism =?
Deltagiant:
HOW GOOD IT IS TO HAVE A LITTLE RESOURCEFUL NEWS FROM ABOKILAND grin

OF COURSE, IT SHOULD BE NEWS FOR AN ABOK.I PILOT AT 19.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Idrismusty97(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Dunno about that.. Just saying its my thing. Its like how i only use virgin atlantic , would never get on the nigerian oneit doesnt mean its not safe.. But when my friend had an asthma attack in nigeria ... No ambulance nothing .. Emergency number doesnt even work.. We took car .. C go slow gt to hospital before the doctor knew wt happened we need to admitt lol just like dat . Later passed away .. Dats when i knew not all nigerian degrees r degree ppl b dieing in the hand of these so called qualified ppl .....

Dont get me wrong his probably very goid but after dat experience my opinion changed.
I see...Sorry about your friend.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
darlenese:
They always get what they want
They already achieve their dreams
Life easy for them
Cos they are the children of the rich
If I hear say poor man child dream to be pilot cry

I feel sorry for you. With this mentality, you cant really go far.
Do you think its easy to achieve your dream?
With the little you have, have you achieved the small small goals around you?
Did you make a first class in your public secondary school or university?

The rich people only have the resources to push their wards. It takes the hard work of the wards to go to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Son of a rich aboki father who knows the importance and power of knowledge/education....but majority of their people are in the dark...where ignorance and poverty thrive.

Congratz to him. I pray he attains the peak of his career and one day, he comes back home to contribute his quota in liberating his people from the shackles of illiteracy and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I see...Sorry about your friend.

Its ok .. We've accepted n moved on but i am still very weary bout certain things . smiley

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by fapcrook(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
I no fit climb d guy plane o
you thaink say u go know your pilot if u dey travel by air?
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
If not for extreme corruption in the north. Fyn boy, proud of you.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by darlenese(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
icebeatz:

I feel sorry for you. With this mentality, you cant really go far.
Do you think its easy to achieve your dream?
With the little you have, have you achieved the small small goals around you?
Did you make a first class in your public secondary school or university?

The rich people only have the resources to push their wards. It takes the hard work of the wards to go to the next level.

Is there any significant relationship with ur quote and my comment. See how u are contradicting ur self,
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Owliver(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aliyu ke. Make hin no go carry bomb ooo.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by okonelfg(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
it marvels me alot well congrat, wait ooo did he learn it in school or his father or uncle taught him because dat age hmmm abi he dey fly dey jump classes
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
darlenese:
They always get what they want
They already achieve their dreams
Life easy for them
Cos they are the children of the rich
If I hear say poor man child dream to be pilot cry

Envy will definitely not get anyone there.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by QuotaSystem: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just observing the Ibo bigots hating on this high flying Fulani out of pure jealousy grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Bhella5(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ultimate300:
so if he was american, the he got talent. but since he's naija boy. godfatherism
No mind Dem corruption don fry dia brain them nor fit reason like normal person again.

Iranu!
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by darlenese(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
striktlymi:

Envy will definitely not get anyone there.

undecided
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by airlord2020: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Godfatherism and influence behind employment in Nigeria since 14Ad
read the article before commenting. He works in Ghana. Moreover commend him cause it's not easy to be flying aircrafts at 20 years in this region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.