Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! (41736 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by andico34: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
dolapobello1:
Nice. Hope the guy doesn't take selfies while actually flying planes though.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bhella5:

Na d only thing wei ya eye see be that? Ode!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Alphonsocapone(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
one's ability to to things lies in the mind not age...
years and experience matters o. u think all this multinational companies puting years of cognate experience dont know what they are doing? experience comes with years and years of practice bro.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Rexnegro(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
omokoladele:
Cute Dude
I swear if this guy like sex him go too dey straf girls like wella cos him been a young pilot and as a fine guy also girls and ladies go dey flocks around like flies following shit... Even ready to sleep with him. Op pls if u know him in person pls tell him to be careful of women o.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJmustGO:
He is not fit fly with me
with this kinda grammar,which fisherman would let u on his canoe let alone a pilot.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by mrsuccessful(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
teniola55:
Thats my friend there.We both went to the same secondary school in Sokoto.I was brilliant than him.SEE HIM NOW,SEE ME NOW!... *sobs*

God,can i ask you a favour?..pls destroy the whole world make everybody start afresh.

lol...see prayer
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
okon11:
Damn he's too young, at that age I never learn to drive car But truth be told I will not enter a plane that he is the Pilot, I prefer older men with experience

SEE 25 year old who has no Memory
SOURCE: [url=/Qcs]http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/4092-the-25-year-old-with-no-memory[/url]
unfortunately for you, airlines will not show you their pilots before selling their tickets to you
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by NovusHomo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Godfatherism and influence behind employment in Nigeria since 14Ad

Its like that all over the world especially where there are few opportunities. Look at it like this; in the face of fierce competition for few jobs, would you rather your child be unemployed when you have connections that you could tap into?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
years and experience matters o. u think all this multinational companies puting years of cognate experience dont know what they are doing? experience comes with years and years of practice bro.
if no one employs you because you've got no experience, then how is that experience to be gained? All the pilots whose flights U enter were all newbies at one point or the other....
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by mightycrown1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt] SEE THEM (ABOKI) DOING NIGERIA PROUD, RIDE ON BOY SKY IS JUST THE STARTING POINT [/size]
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Frosh G.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
others are shouting CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!! the intelligent ones are moving forward! more grease to your yellow elbow, Sanusi.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by collinsoft(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
okon11:
Damn he's too young, at that age I never learn to drive car But truth be told I will not enter a plane that he is the Pilot, I prefer older men with experience

How would u even see a pilot flying the aircraft u board. He would be on the cockpit while u would gracefully sit behind on your seat.

SEE 25 year old who has no Memory
SOURCE: [url=/Qcs]http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/4092-the-25-year-old-with-no-memory[/url]
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Bonapart(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
NovusHomo:

Its like that all over the world especially where there are few opportunities. Look at it like this; in the face of fierce competition for few jobs, would you rather your child be unemployed when you have connections that you could tap into?
it's true. ... I would not. There there are numerous cases where unqualified people are taken while the qualified ones are left behind.... i call that corruption
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by darejem4real: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Congrats young man
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Dreyl(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Handsome abokii . Carry on boy.
see as you be like abokii.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by simdam500(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
darlenese:

Is there any significant relationship with ur quote and my comment. See how u are contradicting ur self,
embarassed embarassed

Well said.... I was like Wtf is this dude saying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Ashkormissy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Eeeewo! See fyn boy!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by simdam500(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol lets hope our children's children children make a difference .

I've been loving you 2 convo until u said 3 children. 1 children is ok biko... waiting that long is too long cheesy
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by muktarmtt(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chai me 2 wanna bcome pilot 2 but let me finish Almajiri schools open by GEJ first grin
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
if no one employs you because you've got no experience, then how is that experience to be gained? All the pilots whose flights U enter were all newbies at one point or the other....
and that is why a pilot is not yet a pilot till he has spend so many years as a copilot. that years of experience matters bro believe me.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by nagoma(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:

He is a certified pilot and he works in Accra Ghana - a better country than GEJ's Nigeria. Are you a learner .
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by jasab(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yoruba think about this is a challenge to us ooh
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Bonapart(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
nagoma:

He is a certified pilot and he works in Accra Ghana - a better country than GEJ's Nigeria. Are a learner .
work on your English first.... Ghana is not up to a state in Nigeria. ..... never do well ignoramus
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by onyibajoe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ultimate300:
so if he was american, then he got talent. but since he's naija boy. godfatherism.
Yes cos this is Naija and not America. If you doubt it, make findings as per who is dad is and who he knows.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by manny4life(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
damariox:
Lie lie.. Before you become a commercial independent pilot. you need training upto 10 years. just some dude wearing aeroplane ✈ suite

Says who? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Jok3r(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enjoy.
horizonhotspot:
Sanusi Abbas Aliyu is One of Nigeria's youngest pilot, who was born in sokoto, Nigeria in 1994.

He's done with his commercial/private piloting and he's ready for instrument rating. Aliyu who thought of becoming a pilot at first and later at the age of 17 inspiration struck when he was playing a board game called 'careers'. He currently works at Kotoka International Airport, Accra Ghana

Aliyu also has a brother who works with arik airlines as a Flight Engineer..

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/03/hes-just-19-meet-one-of-nigerias.html
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Jok3r(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Trut man.
Bonapart:

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Edusouls(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up ,talkative, he is too brilliant and intelligent to fly a plane at 20, he is too talented to be overlooked, you can you drive keke well, talkless of flying a plane...

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up ,talkative, he is too brilliant and intelligent to fly a plane at 20, he is too talented to be overlooked, you can you drive keke well, talkless of flying a plane...
that one funny me but i fit drive motor
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=31850226]Handsome abokii . Carry on boy.

abokii 4 ur mind.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
manny4life:

Says who? shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Fatal Accident At Abuja Junction, Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.